PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
That is the case with your run. It's not with me. That's when the polyamorous relationship really starts to emerge. :unsure:

I don't know about you, but when the three of them were in the hot tub, it looked very much like a polyamorous relationship. All three of them were fucking each other. Josy even asks Maya if she wants too. And she wanted to.:love:

That's why I wrote in a post yesterday that if you get involved with a LI early, different results can come out.:unsure:
That's exactly why. Your words are the best explanation why this is not a polyamorous relationship, lol. It doesn't work that way. It's generally quite difficult to portray. Just because you can't love two people the same way at the same time. You will always prefer one person to another. I actually like that DPC allows you to spend more time with one girl than with another. It looks realistic at least.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
because in my opinion DPC added that scene just to compensate the joke he made previously with the previews, which made people hope for a threesome that didn't happen.

so we got this fake version, made in his spare time between Madame's animation and Lynette's diary.

the scene in the sixth chapter was immensely better, and in theory that was supposed to be the test for this one...
Is like I said before DPC only focused on Jill and Isabella because neither Sage has a worthy scene in this chapter because if you don't like Quinn there is not much to do with Sage in this chapter

But of course it is my opinion and you probably think otherwise and you want to correct me because I will be wrong but there is the chapter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is like I said before DPC only focused on Jill and Isabella because neither Sage has a worthy scene in this chapter because if you don't like Quinn there is not much to do with Sage in this chapter

But of course it is my opinion and you probably think otherwise and you want to correct me because I will be wrong but there is the chapter
I didn't understand...

Maya and Josy have 3 "sexual" contents and the worst one is the birthday party. DPC had given them the space and not even a little one, only that the individual contents were better than the group ones.

Considering that the group one was definitely the most awaited one, since the birthday party was talked about since the sixth chapter, I expected it to be much better.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
During my playthrough, Maya also fucked the tremolo in the whirlpool.:love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also in mine....

but Maya and Josy don't do anything with each other, or together with MC
one girl at a time
I don't know about you, but when the three of them were in the hot tub, it looked very much like a polyamorous relationship. All three of them were fucking each other. Josy even asks Maya if she wants too. And she wanted to.:love:
this is not true, not each other

Reactions: dalli_x

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Cool thing. I think it's good. I have also cast my vote.(y)

But with 20 participants, this survey is unfortunately not yet meaningful.:)
It will be there for a month. From time to time I will "bump" the post again so more people see the poll and vote. Anyway, it´s just for fun. I´m not sending it to DPC or something :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DavDR and dalli_x

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Just for fun, I have made a little POLL with 3 questions about the girls of BaDIK. The last one is a bit tricky, I think ;)
I hope I have done it right. It´s the first time I make a poll. If you want to participate, it takes only 15 seconds.

Good poll. 2nd question is a bit stupid though.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Man, I have explained this like a hundred of times. Tremolo is forced to have a crush with Josy. Then is forced to have a crush with Maya. Both of them decide to seduce Tremolo, attract him towards them, in spite of being into a lesbian relationship. Josy at least tell Tremolo that is into a relationship, even if she´s not clear about it. But makes Tremolo believe that this relationship is ending. Maya, not even that. She maintains Tremolo in the Dark, but at the same time she kisses him and try to seduce him. The worst way possible: being ambiguous, like if it were an innocent act. The attitude of the both of them is despicable. Masters of emotional manipulation.

When everything explodes, there is only 3 reasons why Tremolo would like to continue being close with them: he wants to be bigamous, he wants to steal Josy from Maya, or he wants to steal Maya from Josy. So he swallows the pride and humiliation of being emotionally manipulated and continues trying to seduce one or the two of them.

But any man with at least half working brain would cut the ties with them. There is no win in remaining close with one or two girls that you have feelings for, and are into a lesbian relationship. The only reason Tremolo would continue being close to them is not a healthy friendship, but emotional blackmail. M&J have made Tremolo feel bad about leaving them to solve their problems by their own. They have sucked him into their personal dramas and continue asking for his help with Maya´s and Josy´s parents and involving him into their problems to the point that Tremolo is no more able to say "no, let me away from all your problems" without feeling bad with himself. Again: EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILING. That´s not friendship, is a toxic relationship of which Tremolo, plausibly, will be hurt.

Tremolo gets the chance to met the Burkes in private because of M&J problems? OK. Why would Tremolo would like to met the Burkes in private? Actually, it´s another problem for him. Hence the "fuck, fuck, fuck", instead of "great, I´m going to met the Burkes". Proves that, being close with M&J is only a source of problems for Tremolo. That friendship doesn´t work as a narrative resource. Unless DPC´s intentions were create a toxic relationship between the MC and two manipulative drama queen lesbians, to warn the player about the dangers of being involved with that kind of people.

Again: BaDIK would be way better without them. They belong to their onw VN with a linear story and 4 paths: Bigamy, to steal Maya from Josy, to steal Josy from Maya, or a bad ending in which the player ends up alone. That´s all.
i agree with almost everything, i only disagree with josy part
when josy is accepted at B&R she wants to break up with maya to be with MC. she starts to realise that their relationship is basically over cuz of the distance and all the problems that a lesbian relationship has and the feelings that she is developing for MC. she only didnt break up with maya because that soap opera scene when they find out that love triangle full of cheating and scissoring :ROFLMAO:

edit: also, josy doesnt have a bad relationship with her parents per si and its somehow managed with her father

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I've already read that Maya has gained prestige in the eyes of other players. And quite massively at that. For example, someone wrote that Maya went from 5th to 2nd in his personal list.(y)
And Maya dropped on my personal list, before she was slightly above the other feminists but I feel Linda kind of stole the show this episode, not wanting to share her cheeseburgers with anyone so she actually pulled ahead of Maya.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
And Maya dropped on my personal list, before she was slightly above the other feminists but I feel Linda kind of stole the show this episode, not wanting to share her cheeseburgers with anyone so she actually pulled ahead of Maya.
What do you mean? Feminists were always funny addition to the story. Whenever there was a lot of drama, they always lighten the mood, especially with Derek involved.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes