Garen

May 6, 2017
View attachment 1555546
This is probably gonna hurt, but before i make this decision, i would like to hear other opinion

Bella or sage
Didn't count jill, since i chose sage, she's just too vainilla
You need to think for yourself bro. Doesn't the dialogue itself go "when I think about it, the answer is pretty clear"?
You already have an absolute favourite. You just need to think.

For me, it was on this screen that I knew for sure that Sage was best girl for me. Until then I was larping as a harem protag.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Which one do you think MC could have a better future with? Answer that and you will solve your dilemma.
There are other things to consider. Tremolo is 19.

I would definitely marry Jill at 30, but I would go with Quinn at 20.

At my age I would never date a girl 18 years older but Tremolo is young and the fantasy of fucking romancing a teacher is very common, I say follow your heart ;)

This is my best girl poll from a few months ago (posted on reddit and here), overall over 3000 people have voted:

1. Sage (1173 votes)
2. Jill (776 votes)
3. Bella (635 votes)
4. Josy (342 votes)
5. Maya (187 votes).

Thoughts? Sage overall seems to be the most popular girl by far (which I get, she feels like the most fun and realistic romance option and she has great chemistry with the MC & no drama so far)
100% of players are railroaded to have a relationship with Maya and she still ends up at the bottom of the list. That says it all about the character and her likeness to the average player.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There are other things to consider. Tremolo is 19.

I would definitely marry Jill at 30, but I would go with Quinn at 20.

At my age I would never date a girl 18 years older but Tremolo is young and the fantasy of fucking romancing a teacher is very common, I say follow your heart ;)
This is my best girl poll from a few months ago (posted on reddit and here), overall over 3000 people have voted:

1. Sage (1173 votes)
2. Jill (776 votes)
3. Bella (635 votes)
4. Josy (342 votes)
5. Maya (187 votes).

Thoughts? Sage overall seems to be the most popular girl by far (which I get, she feels like the most fun and realistic romance option and she has great chemistry with the MC & no drama so far)
100% of players are railroaded to have a relationship with Maya and she still ends up at the bottom of the list. That says it all about the character and her likeness to the average player.
Tremolo will not be able to marry Jill at 30 if he is with Quinn at age 20 because he will not be released from prison until age 50. :ROFLMAO:

You are referring to a survey that is several months old. I'm actually bothered by the very fact that there's no time stamp. This survey is definitely not up to date and, if I'm making a good guess for this post, includes only 19.12% of all BaDIK players.:unsure:

Thus, this post is a very strong statement. Sarkamus.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

azerty36O

Oct 23, 2019
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive characters.rpyc. "

What can I do to solve this problem ?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My tremolo doesn't want to be a bigam. He doesn't want two separate relationships at the same time. He wants a polyamorous relationship! That is, a true three-way relationship. There is a difference.

My brain works 100% of the time. At least I know the difference between bigamy and polyamory. You always emphasize the lesbian relationship of two bisexual girls. Think about this sentence. Bisexual girls. Do you notice anything there?
They don't have a polyamorous relationship right now. That's not how it works. This is a complex system of ethical views on love with some stipulated rules. And you need to come to such an understanding of love relationships gradually. And in the game we see when a drunk MC and even high on weed comes to two scared girls and they decide to be together, lol. Yes, they were just afraid to take responsibility and decided to choose uncertainty instead of some specifics. Perhaps during season 3 they will come to understand what a group relationship is and how it works. But for now I believe in MС chemistry with Josie or Maya separately, outside the group, than in chemistry inside group.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Tremolo will not be able to marry Jill at 30 if he is with Quinn at age 20 because he will not be released from prison until age 50. :ROFLMAO:

You are referring to a survey that is several months old. I'm actually bothered by the very fact that there's no time stamp. This survey is definitely not up to date and, if I'm making a good guess for this post, includes only 19.12% of all BaDIK players.:unsure:

Thus, this post is a very strong statement. Sarkamus.:ROFLMAO:
Chapter 7 is not that old. Things haven't changed much for her.

We know you like Maya and don't understand Quinn, just accept that 94% of players (according to that poll) are forced to hear her constant whining and then dump her for better choices :shrug:

Reactions: Hazeti

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Just for fun, I have made a little POLL with 3 questions about the girls of BaDIK. The last one is a bit tricky, I think ;)
I hope I have done it right. It´s the first time I make a poll. If you want to participate, it takes only 15 seconds.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Me booting up scrappymod to cut them off because throuple blocks access to the 'Others' route
View attachment 1555487
And I hope that this save works for you in the new game when you are going to transfer the data to the other game and it does not get corrupted and you have to start from 0 again so that you learn to play and do not use the easy way :BootyTime:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Garen

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I try everything but I can't play last version
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive characters.rpyc. "

What can I do to solve this problem ?
I think the only solution that could work for you is to download the whole game again or at least someone give you another solution

Reactions: azerty36O

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Just for fun, I have made a little POLL with 3 questions about the girls of BaDIK. The last one is a bit tricky, I think ;)
I hope I have done it right. It´s the first time I make a poll. If you want to participate, it takes only 15 seconds.

I can already feel that people will be trolling this poll so hard...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
They don't have a polyamorous relationship right now. That's not how it works. This is a complex system of ethical views on love with some stipulated rules. And you need to come to such an understanding of love relationships gradually. And in the game we see when a drunk MC and even high on weed comes to two scared girls and they decide to be together, lol. Yes, they were just afraid to take responsibility and decided to choose uncertainty instead of some specifics. Perhaps during season 3 they will come to understand what a group relationship is and how it works. But for now I believe in MС chemistry with Josie or Maya separately, outside the group, than in chemistry inside group.
That is the case with your run. It's not with me. That's when the polyamorous relationship really starts to emerge. :unsure:

I don't know about you, but when the three of them were in the hot tub, it looked very much like a polyamorous relationship. All three of them were fucking each other. Josy even asks Maya if she wants too. And she wanted to.:love:

That's why I wrote in a post yesterday that if you get involved with a LI early, different results can come out.:unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That is the case with your run. It's not with me. That's when the polyamorous relationship really starts to emerge. :unsure:

I don't know about you, but when the three of them were in the hot tub, it looked very much like a polyamorous relationship. All three of them were fucking each other. Josy even asks Maya if she wants too. And she wanted to.:love:

That's why I wrote in a post yesterday that if you get involved with a LI early, different results can come out.:unsure:
but it is not true...

Maya and Josy almost don't touch each other, one has sex with MC and the other watches that no one comes in

the worst of the few proper moments of the trouple

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
but it is not true...

Maya and Josy almost don't touch each other, one has sex with MC and the other watches that no one comes in

the worst of the few proper moments of the trouple
Why will it be? Why will it be? Give me an explanation of why DPC put one to watch and while the other fucked then they took turns

Why did we see a scene where Maya and Josy fuck each other in EP 6 and we didn't see the same thing in EP 8?

Tell me why

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
EP7 is already over half a year old. Was the survey conducted before or after the release of EP7? Such data is relevant. If the survey had been conducted after EP8, the results might be quite different. :unsure:

I've already read that Maya has gained prestige in the eyes of other players. And quite massively at that. For example, someone wrote that Maya went from 5th to 2nd in his personal list.(y)

A poll that is over half a year old and may have been conducted before EP7 was released can't have any valid validity.:geek:
How funny is the bundles there is a lot of material that includes Maya and Josy

Patreons don't think like them apparently

They are a minority but a very noisy minority

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why will it be? Why will it be? Give me an explanation of why DPC put one to watch and while the other fucked then they took turns

Why did we see a scene where Maya and Josy fuck each other in EP 6 and we didn't see the same thing in EP 8?

Tell me why
because in my opinion DPC added that scene just to compensate the joke he made previously with the previews, which made people hope for a threesome that didn't happen.

so we got this fake version, made in his spare time between Madame's animation and Lynette's diary.

the scene in the sixth chapter was immensely better, and in theory that was supposed to be the test for this one...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes