godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What do you mean? Feminists were always funny addition to the story. Whenever there was a lot of drama, they always lighten the mood, especially with Derek involved.
They were always funny, but Maya was still slightly ahead of them you know, being a main girl and all it was unfair to rank her below a Minnie or a Wendy.

But Linda, I have no problems saying, after last episode Linda>>Maya.

Top 10 something like this:

1 Quinn
2 Jill
3 Jade
4 Riona
5 Camilla
6 Sage
7 Lily
8 Envy
9 Josy
10 Sally

Reactions: kyrlian and TajaRrR

BTX19

Oct 19, 2021
Bethesda can't do it with hundreds of professional developers, it gets worse for a single developer like DPC.
differences: Microsoft, AA or AAA Games, develop period only 5 - 10 yrs.
and why is DPC a single developer with $16.000 - $100.000 per month? a good developer(10 - 15 yrs.) costs ~$10.000 per month

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I would personally only change Rio with Jade, but other than that, perfect list (y)
That was a tough choice, with Jade having a more recent scene she pulled ahead, but with Riona most likely having a scene in episode 9, especially if solo one, I think she'll cement top 3.

Reactions: TajaRrR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
That was a tough choice, with Jade having a more recent scene she pulled ahead, but with Riona most likely having a scene in episode 9, especially if solo one, I think she'll cement top 3.
Hell Yea, some solo scenes with her and overall getting more story to push her character would be nice.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: godkingxerxes

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I didn't understand...

Maya and Josy have 3 "sexual" contents and the worst one is the birthday party. DPC had given them the space and not even a little one, only that the individual contents were better than the group ones.

Considering that the group one was definitely the most awaited one, since the birthday party was talked about since the sixth chapter, I expected it to be much better.
It is what I mean, blame DPC this game is no longer for a single person to do it.

Imagine if DPC had done a better threesome in the bathtub, do you think the episode would have come out in November?

He needs a team but there is no indication that he will do it, Each person could focus on doing the work of rendering and doing the animations DPC would only focus on the script and directing

Just look at Cory Barlog he directed the last God Of War he has his team and he has his position, DPC cannot cover the game alone

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And to think that that sounds more interesting with respect to the ones who won
Madame/Stanley threesome does honestly sound better than a lot of what is being voted for. Too much bland and boring, the only ideas I though somewhat interesting was Lily/Sally and Ice Queen/Elf Jill and they're in two seperate categories.

Reactions: Marley300 and OFT

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is what I mean, blame DPC this game is no longer for a single person to do it.

Imagine if DPC had done a better threesome in the bathtub, do you think the episode would have come out in November?

He needs a team but there is no indication that he will do it, Each person could focus on doing the work of rendering and doing the animations DPC would only focus on the script and directing

Just look at Cory Barlog he directed the last God Of War he has his team and he has his position, DPC cannot cover the game alone
DPC could certainly do better with help

but it is also his choice to spend his energies on parts that are certainly not primary, at the risk of being repetitive, such as the games, Madame, D&G, and until proven otherwise Lynette's diary (which if all its meaning was the photo we saw remains extremely useless, it was enough for this photo to come out at some point somewhere)

or in the last chapter it was enough to cut Josy's scene, which is simply "more of the same", or shorten the free roam, or the scene of Sage rewarding whoever lies to her...

6 months are a long time, maybe he could optimize them a bit

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
the tests really counts for something? or is just for the renders?

Your performance makes a huge impact in Episode 2. If you choose to help this ticking timebomb...

1.png

...then Cathy's subsequent dialogue is different.

If you've passed more classes than failed:

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

If you've failed more classes than passed:

7.png 8.png

Of course, I'm kidding about the "huge impact" thing. You can fail every one of your classes, and Cathy will still say this in the cafeteria later in the episode:

9.png

Also, because the tests themselves are optional mini-games, and there are no alternate ways to "win" them (unlike tennis and such, where you're given choices of forehand, smash, etc.), I can't imagine they would have any impact on MC's college career. The only effect I would say is slight changes to dialogue, as above.

Side Note: I'm not a huge Cathy fan looks-wise, but damn she looks good in tight jeans!

screenshot0109.png screenshot0111.png screenshot0112.png

Last edited:

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
Your performance makes a huge impact in Episode 2. If you choose to help this ticking timebomb...

View attachment 1556034

...then Cathy's subsequent dialogue is different.

If you've passed more classes than failed:

View attachment 1556039 View attachment 1556046 View attachment 1556047 View attachment 1556051 View attachment 1556053

If you've failed more classes than passed:

View attachment 1556055 View attachment 1556057

Of course, I'm kidding about the "huge impact" thing. You can fail every one of your classes, and Cathy will still say this in the cafeteria later in the episode:

View attachment 1556060

Also, because the tests themselves are optional mini-games, and there are no alternate ways to "win" them (unlike tennis and such, where you're given choices of forehand, smash, etc.), I can't imagine they would have any impact on MC's college career. The only effect I would say is slight changes to dialogue, as above.
cathy's skinny-fat 40-year-old wine aunt body is top tier. also that weird kid is wearing fuckface's-turned-josy's pink sweater.

Reactions: OFT

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
the list you mentioned is official poll or something ?
No that's my personal top 10 of all girls. Episode 9 going to be a slugfest between Jill and Quinn.

Quinn the queen of the others vs Jill and her connection to Lynette. Why was Lynette at the Royce residence with her friends? Why does one of her friends look so similar to Jills friend. Is Jill your long lost cousin? Sister? Aunt? Mother? Can Jill and Lynette possibly be the same person?

Reactions: kyrlian and TajaRrR

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I bet this one is true. Lynette is under witness protection program after she put Rox behind bars, and now is hiding in college with different name, face and identity in general.
In this situation though, Quinn will have to kill Jill.

Would make for a great sequel to this game, Kill Jill. Quinn is the protagonist and she has to avenge everyone that wronged her and shot her on her wedding day or put daddy behind bars, same thing.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
In this situation though, Quinn will have to kill Jill.

Would make for a great sequel to this game, Kill Jill. Quinn is the protagonist and she has to avenge everyone that wronged her and shot her on her wedding day or put daddy behind bars, same thing.
DPC could make whole series out of it. After this sequel, there could be 3rd part. The return of Rox, where you play as him and try to rebuild your drug empire and break Quinn out of jail.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes