shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Quinn completely blows every LI out of the water for me. I felt obligated to make my first post here about her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having seen all of her interactions and intimate moments with the MC, I can only come to one conclusion. This is the path where true romance will happen. This "tough girl" image that she keeps up and the walls erected around her are slowly coming down.
Would be great if she wasn't a literal drug dealing pimp in clown makeup.
Quinn is definitely not a nice person, but she's a very enjoyable character in the game. It's fun to watch her slowly falling for the mc, even if she'd probably throw him under the bus to save her own skin in a heartbeat. :eek:

Maevos, your avatar, is that your work? If it is, it's pretty cool. (y)

Reactions: ksuha and dalli_x

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Quinn is definitely not a nice person, but she's a very enjoyable character in the game. It's fun to watch her slowly falling for the mc, even if she'd probably throw him under the bus to save her own skin in a heartbeat. :eek:

No doubt. I wish she was a legit LI without the drug dealing and prostitution. Just a bad-ass bitch with a soft side that MC could form a relationship with. None of the other LI's come close to that level of characterization.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
For at least four of them, wrong. They're looking for a serious relationship or nothing.
you can play by stringing them along M&J is a good example! the end of chap.8 is stupid but the MC only really ends with Bella which is more of a preservation due to my MC clear issue with alergies particulary the being axed to death allergy issue. the Jade one only makes sense for the cheap drama with the meeting! you can play the Jill Route and keep fucking M&J probably Sage aswell even tough they have the talk about not dating.

Reactions: Zieniuuu

Maevos

May 4, 2019

She definitely offers a challenge and will most likely be involved in a lot of drama involving drugs/prostitution in the future. It will be fun to navigate through that with her.

The avatar comes from a reddit post actually, was thinking of getting this particular one inked. I'll send you the link.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I wish there was an option to tell Jill you aren't ready for sex when she makes her night visit.

It would make for the most hilarious dynamic if you could continuously deny sex to the prude virgin

It would be the TRUE PURE chick route. :PogChamp:
Jill gets increasingly sexually frustrated until she rapes Tybalt, surprise NTR twist ending. DPC happily whistles to himself for properly punishing all the Jill-stans, and he didn't even need to burn down the Alpha-Omega mansion to do it!

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
I just finished Chapter 8 and, being on the Neutral Jill path, I have to say I am happy with where things are going. The big reveal about who Sage's parents are is interesting, but I don't think there is going to be the fallout that everyone is assuming. Unlike the thing with the Alphas that took multiple chapters to settle, I don't think there is enough meat on those bones to drag it out for more than a chapter.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I wish there was an option to tell Jill you aren't ready for sex when she makes her night visit.

It would make for the most hilarious dynamic if you could continuously deny sex to the prude virgin

while fucking every side chick and LI on the side? brilliant! if she finds out... "well you are too precious for me to waste on a lecherous abandonment of pleasure, my sweet precious and perfect princess!"

• Haha
Reactions: bananabrown

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Jill gets increasingly sexually frustrated until she rapes Tybalt, surprise NTR twist ending. DPC happily whistles to himself for properly punishing all the Jill-stans, and he didn't even need to burn down the Alpha-Omega mansion to do it!
while fucking every side chick and LI on the side? brilliant! if she finds out... "well you are too precious for me to waste on a lecherous abandonment of pleasure, my sweet precious and perfect princess!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Wanna bet it'll happen?
The way Jill reacted it's one of the more probable ways the story can go. The only question is if Bella actually tries to fight for her relationship with MC from the get go or if she suddenly starts doubting herself again because of Jill.
I would say Bella's experience, She K.O.s Jill no later than the 2nd round. I'd be surprised if it lasted 3 rounds.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I don't think the ending of this game should be all that definitive. To me, this game is about the journey, not the destination.

The guy's just in college, helping out his friends and fucking girls. Sure, at that age there's some heartbreak and shit, but really those are the carefree, fun years.

All you romantic motherfuckers want him to have "endings" with these girls. He's too fucking young. Let him sow some oats, graduate, get a job, get serious and then find the woman he wants.

Settling down when you're so young... o_O

Here's my ideal ending (maybe not the plot twist though).
One of 2 possibilities.

1. Over several episodes, various characters start to disappear. It looks like a serial killer job.
Eventually they find all the buried bodies in this beautiful green field with a mansion up on the hill. Each body has different rates of decay matching the approximate time of their disappearance. Tybalt, Bella, Maya, Josie, Rusty.
What convicts Jill in the end is a mountain of evidence. A small caliber pistol. Duct tape, a shovel, tarps, and a Polaroid photo of each of the victims before their demise.

2. Or, the easy button. There is this big fire at a party and......

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Troy was kicked out of the Alphas for smashing Dawe's jaw. This begs the question, why and how did Troy do it?:p(y)

Is he perhaps a kickboxer and learned it from his father? Was he defending his possible sister Mel or Sarah? I mean, he's demolishing Dawe's jaw. It must have had something to do with Mel and Sarah, after all Alex trains behind Chad and Chad is currently staying with Alex too. In EP7, Chad, Alex and Mel were in the same room.:unsure:

View attachment 1586018
Any reason, is a good reason, to bash Dawe.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm not gonna lie. I feel bad for Bella. she definitely suffers from some kind of mental illness and it hurt to see her go through the opportunity of letting her guard down to feel happy again. that said, I didn't see a future with Sage aside from friends with benefits. the Maya and Josy path was littered with some landmines. Bella isn't mental well enough for a fallout in a relationship. so that left Jill who honestly did seem to care about making me feel good about myself despite her creepy stalker who honestly looks like a 1 pump chump

Reactions: romero94
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes