PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
1. Over several episodes, various characters start to disappear. It looks like a serial killer job.
Eventually they find all the buried bodies in this beautiful green field with a mansion up on the hill. Each body has different rates of decay matching the approximate time of their disappearance. Tybalt, Bella, Maya, Josie, Rusty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
whatdoIdo.JPG

What is MC most likely to say?

1. "Bark like a dog".
2. "Call up and get a pizza and have it delivered here."
3. "Look at the camera, hold up your middle finger and say, 'Fuck you Bella, I got him first!'..."
4. "Call that slut friend of yours, Bianca and tell her to get her sweet ass over here. You can watch."
5. :::::MC looks and waves in the guys, "Hey guys! The train starts here. Who's next?"

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I really don't understand how anyone would choose Jill over Bella
1. Choose Bella path.
2. Be forced to water over a dozen plants to gain her favor.
3. Commit seppuku.
4. Delete save and reload Jill path.
5. Realize that you need to abandon sick Sage to get with Jill.
6. Delete save and reload Sage path.
7. Realize that it's been foreshadowed that you should avoid Quinn at all costs if you want a happy ending with Sage.
8. Be OK with that and enjoy.

voriand

Feb 25, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.8.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN

Edit: Updated to v0.8.2

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
The compressed MAC version of the 0.8.2 game quits just after the renovation setup. Is this a known issue?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It's a known issue for people who use mods. The game checks for them and closes if it finds any; this includes modded saves on a clean install.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I really don't understand how anyone would choose Jill over Bella
Jill is the most vile and hypocritical character in the game. I would have gladly preferred to date Arieth or even enter into a triple relationship with Troy or Chad, but I did not romance Jill. That's why I'm following her path just to bring her pain. The best moment of the game is Jill's escape from Bella's window. Hopefully in the future (if I play it right) she'll drop out of campus and give me access to the ass of a waitress from the prep mansion.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
:D

Go through a slowburn relationship building phase that lasts 8 chapters, only to end up with awkward sex. I can almost hear the mc whispering under his breath "I didn't sign up for this kind of bullshit...".
Even as the biggest Jill fan here (and probably alive) I had to laugh at that one. :LOL:

I don't see her being awkward for too much longer going further into the game, but you're right on that. I would think though it was awkward for people first timing. I know it was for me, even when I was 22. Talk about fucking nerves. Damn!

But someone like Jill, it sort of does fit her story. During the masturbation scene in E7 didn't she say something like trusting the MC and following his lead? I'm sure she still felt awkward about the whole thing.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It looks like there are "Steam Achievements" if you get the Steam version, and depending on how nuanced they are, that could be fun (someone who's got the Steam version could fill in the details there), but otherwise the big issue is the long wait for the next Steam release.

The game is purportedly half way through, so based on what we know, the next Steam release (Season 3 - includes episodes 9 - 12) will be in 2+ years and the final release (Season 4 - includes episodes 13 - 16) will be 2+ years on top of that, whereas the Patreon releases will be roughly every six months (one episode at a time).

Now this is only an estimate, the times may vary a little bit (based on current trends, they could get even longer), but ultimately you'll be waiting 4 times longer for the Steam releases in season format rather than episode format.

That's a very long fucking wait between play time. o_O

Of course it would be even worse if the mc didn't have his crisis of conscience and actually fucked Jill and then was discovered fucking Bella! It's a shame that option wasn't on the table. :p
As you say, it's going to take a long time to finish this game. While an MC deliberately breaking Jill's heart would be memorable, I'm happy to see DPC spend his time on other options.

Granted, DPC seems determined to waste a depressing percentage of that time on $@!@# Madame Rose, but I'm far too cynical to think Madame would be cut to make room for the two-timing Jill/Bella route.

Reactions: DarkKiller

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I get the feeling that since Jill has finally crossed that last bridge, she's going full speed ahead with MC.

Once you pop, you can't stop.
I don't think she'll become a minx or anything, but now that Pandora's Box has been opened and she's in a relationship, she'll be more comfortable with herself and the MC. If she's at that Halloween Party, that might be the beginning of Jill's blossoming.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill is the most vile and hypocritical character in the game. I would have gladly preferred to date Arieth or even enter into a triple relationship with Troy or Chad, but I did not romance Jill. That's why I'm following her path just to bring her pain. The best moment of the game is Jill's escape from Bella's window. Hopefully in the future (if I play it right) she'll drop out of campus and give me access to the ass of a waitress from the prep mansion.
You Sir, are always, the hopeless romantic.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1589364

What is MC most likely to say?

1. "Bark like a dog".
2. "Call up and get a pizza and have it delivered here."
3. "Look at the camera, hold up your middle finger and say, 'Fuck you Bella, I got him first!'..."
4. "Call that slut friend of yours, Bianca and tell her to get her sweet ass over here. You can watch."
5. :::::MC looks and waves in the guys, "Hey guys! The train starts here. Who's next?"
6. "I'm done. Get the fuck outta here."
7. "I'm cumming!....... Ba........Ba........BELLA!"

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
All the times Quinn let her guard down around the mc:

And now for the Episode 7 captures, where her relationship with the MC seriously changes gear!

Quinn completely blows every LI out of the water for me. I felt obligated to make my first post here about her.

Having seen all of her interactions and intimate moments with the MC, I can only come to one conclusion. This is the path where true romance will happen. This "tough girl" image that she keeps up and the walls erected around her are slowly coming down.
It's posts like this that make me want to do Quinn's route. I don't know if I ever will do a Quinn or a Riona route, but seeing things like this with moments like that is definitely food for the mind.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes