voriand

Feb 25, 2019
I can download the Android version, no problem. But how do I transfer my save from MAC to the Android emulator? :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I can download the Android version, no problem. But how do I transfer my save from MAC to the Android emulator? :D
Two options for you...

1 : stop cheating and start the game anew ( that means clear the cheat the saves and the persistent from the save path )

2 : cheat more and suffer a brain aneurysm again when the Interlude comes out or if that won't bring you down on your knees Chapter 9 definitely will !

Choice is yours ! ;) :LOL:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Quinn completely blows every LI out of the water for me. I felt obligated to make my first post here about her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having seen all of her interactions and intimate moments with the MC, I can only come to one conclusion. This is the path where true romance will happen. This "tough girl" image that she keeps up and the walls erected around her are slowly coming down.
Welcome to the Quinncrew aka the Broccoli Bois :BootyTime: It's a little quiet here on the Quinn side of things right now but we usually have some pretty interesting simp sessions for the queen every little while. I also see that you dislike Maya, the sheer taste on you is astounding :KEK:

I've noticed a lot of people including myself have only shown up because of Quinn. DPC has done a great job with her story; with the possible exception of Bella I don't think any main LI comes close to the arc that Quinn has had. And all of her amazing scenes and growth have occurred practically all in side scenes, so once the spotlight really settles on her and we start getting payoff scenes where she meets MC's dad, talks with the MC about her own dad, inevitably comes into conflict with Sage and reveals her true motives with the drugs, that's where a lot of the narrative meat is gonna come from. I really struggle to see how any of the girls in this game, again with the possible exception of Bella, are gonna measure up with Quinn's story once things really kick off. It's gonna be a wild broccoli ride and I'm here for it :Kappa:

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Finished season 2 yesterday on Jills route. Great work again by DPC, very, very enjoyable in all aspects. Some things were a little confusing - I started a new playthrough once S02 was available on Steam. Did one earlier playthrough about a year ago with huge DIK choices only. This time I was going to focus on Maya/Josie, did all the 'chick' choices in season one but still ended up with them ditching me (I was pretty sure I had max chick-affinity up until that moment, but maybe one of the last choices fucked me over). Then once S02 kicked in I was back at making choices again based on what I would do IRL - which apparently is a lot of dick moves - so that tipped the affinity scale back. There's no salvaging Maya/Josy after getting ditched in S01 is there?

Also, throughout S02 I had ample opportunity to get sexually involved with various prostitutes HOTs, I especially was hoping to nail Riona again but being the broke bitch that I am in this game I couldn't afford it. I'm just really terrible at spotting the hidden dollar bills in free roam. And when I do finally spot something to pick up it's usually a "special render". If I remember correctly, fairly early game there was a bulletin board of sorts (I think Maya's room) that had endles supply of money, is there anything similar mid-late game? It felt so weird that I actually got an offer to upgrade my -always empty- wallet lol

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
BADIk is set in Alabama, they are all cousins in the end, they just don't know it.

p.s. some signs of imbreeding are evident...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes