notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
can we change a variable or something to enable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm at the end of ep 8 sage route and OOHHH BOYYY, how i regretted turning her down. i'll still choose sage as my mai route and imagine the family convo when you fucked and cucked somebody in that photo

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Lets be real, Why Bianca look at the MC like this? and this happens on all routes
Um... could be they are both thinking the same thing. Especially when they look at each other and whisper. Reference what Jamie posted on Rooster about wanting to play the guitar and how he heard some chicks talking about MC. :p

27X

Oct 30, 2019
i like how people give 18 to 20th century centuries interpretations on works of entertainment made 400 years ago when we know for a fact how they thinked and acted but its just simpler to turn off your brain and pretend others are tinfoily!

i do not mean to say that you know... because according to the way you choose to interpole into the conversation i have my doubts if you even know how to tie your shoelaces!
I like the part where you lazily accuse me of doing exactly what you actually did when there's a metric asston of the man's own notes and words left over accounting and responding to critics and therefore I don't need your 4chan level magical exegesis to process the work from an objective and mechanical standpoint.

When I have the man's own words I don't need yours.

Nevermind none of that has anything to do with Dr. PinkCake or his own particular exposition methods.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I like the part where you lazily accuse me of doing exactly what you actually did when there's a metric asston of the man's own notes and words left over accounting and responding to critics and therefore I don't need your 4chan level magical exegesis to process the work from an objective and mechanical standpoint.

When I have the man's own words I don't need yours.

Nevermind none of that has anything to do with Dr. PinkCake or his own particular exposition methods.
and yet you choose to call me out!
as for his notes which ones? the ones that where supposedly saved from the great fire of London?
you know there are plenty of doubts regarding those!
fuck there are doubts if William even existed or if his works where truly all his or if quite a few where not made by nobles who could not come out of authors of such works or females a true scandal, for the time!

what there is no doubt is what the story truly shows which is 2 family feuding going even into murder and risking civil war inside a city the 2 kids getting the hornies for each other placed upfront are there to give the story some levity instead of making people think what was really going on at the time politically with the ascension of the merchant class and how their constant feuds created massive social unrest!

you know how scholars know this? the families where already at odds before the kids saw each other and a feud was already going on or was about to start and that forbidden romance was just the trigger but not the powder that creates the explosion! (must check this, since its been a while since i last checked on this... not that i had any intent to return to it anyways!)

weird that 91 years afterwards you get the glorious revolution because the monarchy was unable to keep the social peace with all the feuding lords merchants and other groups which is whats presented in the play!

what you called tin foil is watching the entire forest instead of just looking at the tree! so yes i resent that!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC better fix sage route in the next episode because as thing stands she clearly just wants the mc as a friend with benefits.which pretty much makes it a one side plea of the mc almost begging sage to be with him.
then they are a good pair of beggars I would say....

MC begging for a serious relationship, Sage begging for someone to have sex with....

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So, a theory has been rattling around my head for a long time originally based on nothing more than Tybalt being called Tybalt… what if there’s a Romeo and Juliette theme to Jill/MC? Tybalts role in the play isn’t far off our Tybalts role in this.

What if Jill isn’t a connection to the MC’s mother… what if her route blocks it? What if the MC’s family and the Royces were rivals (like Romeo and Juliette's families)? What if Lynettes father being weird about moving house (saying they own it still but not letting her visit) but it ultimately belonging to the Royces because some machination caused him to lose the family home to them?

Imagine the drama DPC can spin if MC’s family can shun him further for shacking up with a Royce? The drama that can unfold if the current Royces hold a grudge and hate the MC. They can go full blown Shakespearean.

Make it an old fashioned blood feud where the MC has to pick between Jill and his family (maybe a fortune). The sappy drama writes itself with him choosing to follow his heart like his mother and walk away from that family for his love.

This also leaves Bianca as a viable route to connecting with his family entirely independent from Jill. Maybe Miranda is still close to them and paths a way independent from Jill (also accounts for Jill hating your guts for being balls deep in Bella on some routes).

Just an idea… one born of very little.
it fits, it doesn't excite me because it would mean another "fuck fuck fuck" moment with someone seeing a picture or hearing a name they shouldn't, but it would make sense.

Of course MC would be really unfortunate to have to pay the price for belonging to a family that never gave him anything

the only aspect I don't know how it would fit together is the role of Jill's friends and the famous photo in this. what would she have to reveal and to whom to trigger the drama? to Jill? "Jill watch out, MC belongs to the terrible Odia-Royce family!!! if your dad found out it would be the end!!"

we assume that Bianca is the daughter of one of Lynette's friends, the split should be after the picture probably.

the twists and turns are usually framed with a big hammer so you really can't exclude anything
No idea if Romeo and Juliet is coming, but a vendetta is included in the game. You should read the titles of the books you collect for the special renderings.

Vendetta (There is already tension between the Burke's and the Burgomaster).
Orange Sky (The background image with the 3 girls from the DIK laptop).
Time Machine (BaDIK is mainly a narrative)

Horror Scenario Theory:
Lynette's father is the Pate. Enough Italian paintings are included in the game. Lynette did not die giving birth to the MC, but was tragically murdered. The hit was actually aimed at Lynette's father. After Lynette's funeral, Neil disappeared with the MC to keep him out of the vendetta. James Roberts is a hit man for the mob and finds the MC when he is 15 years old. He wants to keep this secret from his Mafia family (Royce affiliation). But he is captured and tortured, and he reveals that the MC is still alive. There is a plan of the family by whose hand Lynette came to death. The Royce. They want to marry the MC to Jill or Josy (daughter of Lana) to end this 20 year old vendetta.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
DPC better fix sage route in the next episode because as thing stands she clearly just wants the mc as a friend with benefits.which pretty much makes it a one side plea of the mc almost begging sage to be with him.
I didn't get that vibe at all.

Its more Sage is suuuuuper into you. And she'll take whatever she can get. I've known a girl like that. Also had a a rough home life. They know what a good loved one is and they CRAVE it.

But make no mistake, Sage keeps constantly trying to fuck you. She also wants to hang out with you. And she kisses you like no one is around, even when people ARE around. Trust me, she's damn near the perfect girl right now.

mersad.zfo

Feb 16, 2020
So I already have v0.7.2 installed and it's 15 GB. Is there a way that I won't have to download the whole 18 GB of the new update? most of it is gonna be the same files as the old update anyway.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't recall if that is specified, or Neil just assumes it because well who else would ...
Some lawyer, possibly the grandmother died at some point and the lawyer held on to the diary and the money untill it was no longer possible to delay that any further, hence the MC got it on/around his birthday. Either way Neill told Mc he received a letter concerning this event, think you even give permission to open the letter..... Mc just learned all when he went home for his birthday.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
didn't his grandfather send the check and the mother's diary as part of his heritage?
Yeah the grandfather gave the MC $5000 and the diary, but not much else. I don't remember if the clothes were part of that. I think they were, but the MC says it was done out of spite because he didn't receive anything more than that.

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
didn't his grandfather send the check and the mother's diary as part of his heritage?
It doesn't really specify.

Yeah the grandfather gave the MC $5000 and the diary, but not much else. I don't remember if the clothes were part of that. I think they were, but the MC says it was done out of spite because he didn't receive anything more than that.

I think MC is just assuming at this point because Neil never specifed who actually left the inheritance.

For all we know the diary and the clothes could have been kept in the attic.

Knowing DPC... he certainly loves his drama.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes