Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
then they are a good pair of beggars I would say....

MC begging for a serious relationship, Sage begging for someone to have sex with....
beggars can not be choosers so... they are perfect for each other!

No idea if Romeo and Juliet is coming, but a vendetta is included in the game. You should read the titles of the books you collect for the special renderings.

Vendetta (There is already tension between the Burke's and the Burgomaster).
Orange Sky (The background image with the 3 girls from the DIK laptop).
Time Machine (BaDIK is mainly a narrative)

Horror Scenario Theory:
Lynette's father is the Pate. Enough Italian paintings are included in the game. Lynette did not die giving birth to the MC, but was tragically murdered. The hit was actually aimed at Lynette's father. After Lynette's funeral, Neil disappeared with the MC to keep him out of the vendetta. James Roberts is a hit man for the mob and finds the MC when he is 15 years old. He wants to keep this secret from his Mafia family (Royce affiliation). But he is captured and tortured, and he reveals that the MC is still alive. There is a plan of the family by whose hand Lynette came to death. The Royce. They want to marry the MC to Jill or Josy (daughter of Lana) to end this 20 year old vendetta.
that makes absolute no sense, in this context, but thats one hell of a story to be told!
and i am saying this as i am hearing a german rock group singing a song called Koma so... thanks for the laughs!

anyway i re read the piece again and... Tybalt confronts the MC in the preps party! in the play the open of hostilities begins with Tybalt confronting Romeo in the party... the play was also a comedy until Tybalt kills mercutio and Romeo as a revenge kills Tybalt, in this sense Mercutio would be Derek i presume! i wonder how much liberty and how much plagiarism is DPC gonna apply here?

Also in the play Romeo was all up for some sexy times with another girl until he Saw Jill herm i mean Juliet!

Could there be a possibilty the MC's grandfather doesn't even know he exists? This game is like a telenovela.
its a possibility! She left after Neill there is no indication that she looked back or contacted her family again!
But my theory that they where bankrupt and turning that mansion into an hotel was their last effort at digging themselves out of financial ruin still stands until proven otherwise!

if my theory is true it means they did not had the resources to look up for her nor could they dispense with the time required to track her down!

didn't his grandfather send the check and the mother's diary as part of his heritage?
nope that was a lawyer! so anyone in the know of the story could have set it up for when the MC enters college!

I also suspect that those 5k are a trust fund set for his education and 5k should be roughly his 1st semester tuition meaning when the next semester comes around he should be getting another check!

an uncle an aunt a sibling of Lynette or the grandmother could have easily set it up after discovering what happened, heck even the grandfather not wanting to loose face but still recognizing that his grandchild even if a bastard deserves a chance!

the diary however... either lynette took it with her and Neil lied and added that along side the clothes or it had to be someone in the household ... household could include lynette´s girlfriends!

the clothes are the most interesting, if it was trully sent by the family it means the family does not know the sex of the child!
or did not know at the time the arrangements were made!

Does MC know what Dad's last name is, though?
i doubt it and i suspect not even neil remembers it!

but it should totally be Murphy
why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that so Neil right there!

Last edited:
Reactions: RonnieBoi

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I imagine something like this with the last name of the MC

Someone ask for the first name and then the last name

And the MC says "my last name is" (write the last name of the MC:)

Me: Royces

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC is dumb, so it'll be something obvious like Ecyor or Retsiemgrub and he will have never put any other thought into it.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I imagine something like this with the last name of the MC

Someone ask for the first name and then the last name

And the MC says "my last name is" (write the last name of the MC:)

Me: Royces
So now you launch the theory Neil is the unknown brother of the nowadays husband of a close friend of the girl he had MC with?
The Royce name for Jill just as the MC's family name usually comes from their respective fathers....
If MC got his mother's family name somehow it will be same as his mothers and ultimately his grandfathers...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
i think i saw that story around here somewhere... fuck the MC is the result of incest!
That's only possible if grandfather happens to be the biological father.... Neil was not related to MC's mother, they didn't even know eachother till grandfather hired the company Neil worked at for the constructionwork.... ;)

Azigng

Oct 11, 2021
Yeah, UnRen can be used to extract renpy games, should be easier to find certain files that way, but if it is just one file with the wrong name you should be able to do without, just need to find the map with the telephone images then rename the wrongly named file (the correct name you know from the message in the telephone screen, the wrong file will likely have a name really close to that)
It finally worked, I had to delete the saves and start the game in English (because I understand Spanish better) and download the saves from the end of episode 7 to go to 8 and finally this

Reactions: vogelbeest

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
DPC better fix sage route in the next episode because as thing stands she clearly just wants the mc as a friend with benefits.which pretty much makes it a one side plea of the mc almost begging sage to be with him.
Sage makes more sense if you basically ignore most of Ep7. I think DPC was stalling Sage until EP8 and all that “never saw you that way” from her and “I don’t wanna be a rebound” nonsense from him fucks with her story in the name of stalling them becoming whatever they are at the end of season 2.

She says in Ep8 how she was probably into the MC for a long time and was protecting herself by not dating him already. Make that her arc with him. It marries up with all the behaviour in the past. If it went straight from Ep6 to just more fucking before the MC gives his big speech in Ep8 it all hangs together better. Ambiguity is her friend in this regard.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So the torrent has no seeds and the file is already 18 gigs how can i download this game any other way can anyone help?
This is usually a result of your client not being whitelisted. I use the latest qbittorrent and it worked just fine.
I'll give a hint on the MC's last name.

WALLACE:rolleyes::eek:
What? Why? Are you suggesting that the MC looks like a bitch? .. Well, okay, maybe.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

cr_8_josy_maya4_fullHD.png

cr_8_josy_maya4_UWD.png

I have some bad news; I tested positive for covid today (Omikron variant).

I need to rest and can't work as usual this week. PCs are rendering animations, though, so there's still progress being made, thankfully.

I hope I will feel better soon and be back at it. I'm feeling ok, given the circumstances.

Aside from that, it's time for part eight of the Patron milestone reward.

Love

Dr PinkCake

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

I need to rest and can't work as usual this week. PCs are rendering animations, though, so there's still progress being made, thankfully.

I hope I will feel better soon and be back at it. I'm feeling ok, given the circumstances.

Love

Dr PinkCake
This guy works even during illness. He definitely needs to rest and recover.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

Love

Dr PinkCake
I hope that DPC recovers soon and that the hater stops making such unpleasant comments about a person's health

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

Love

Dr PinkCake
I love the new hippie style for Maya. It's time for a change of clothes thought.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

Love

Dr PinkCake
My princess Maya Victoria Bailey is so beautifull. I love her so much :love:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm in my mid sixties and a heavy smoker, I caught the coof early on, couldn't taste anything and felt like I had a bad flu - for about 24 hours, then I was fine. The current variant isn't any worse than a bad cold, unless you're already sick with something else.
Lucky you. Tell that to the half a dozen healthy and fully vaxxed people I personally know that caught the omicron variant and were for all intents and purposes bedridden and barely awake for a few days.

Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes