KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
The interlude was nice. Nice to see a backstory of Zoey and know that she is sweet and caring:her feeling when the grandmother dies was "touching", with tatoos and stuff i had the impression she was a "bad girl" but never judge a book from the cover i guess...

I don't know if we play the episode 9 as Zoey like the Interlude beside the MC, but it's nice to play as girl. I liked it, there are new characters involved that seems interesting. I can't wait to see how the plot will continue.
Agree on this, Tattoo's could and is in most part an expression to anyones emotion, or even a reflection.
Tattoo's are barely random, or meaningless i should say.

After playing this, kinda have a bit of understanding on her part why she left.
but going through the interlude it is noticable that they grew apart, she even ghosted MC a while.
2nd reason of their reason they haven't spoken a while is ofcourse MC's phone swap... but still...

I'm eager to find out how it play's out and what she'd expect to happen returning like that.
as for me, sticking with the other gals.
I May however do her route when available, on the "other girls" route.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yeah, I don't think it was well thought out, but that's pretty much the Affinity system in a nutshell. It sucks you have no other saves. But let this be a lesson and take the old motto to heart: "Save early, save often, save in multiple slots."

In theory you could use the console commands to change things, but unless you both manually edit your Affinity and reverse one of the old Decisions you could run into trouble down the line since your game state is technically invalid. It might be faster to just blitz through the game over again and choose differently.

Or, as you say, wait until Episode 9 is close and play Seasons 1 and 2 over again to get ready.
I wanted to redo a save file. I am simply going to wait closer to episode 9 to redo it.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
It doesn’t matter if you liked or hated the interlude can we all agree on one thing…

The Halloween party is now 100% confirmed in episode 9!! The 3 girls (Goth girl, redhead girl and tits out girl) are in costume on the second floor of the mansion. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any ideas if there is a double meaning in the title ‘Vixens’? I know it’s another term for a witch and a ’flirtatious’ woman. Is episode 9 just going to be trying to resist the temptation of all the costumes hotties so you can stay true to your girl. o_O

Last edited:

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Agree on this, Tattoo's could and is in most part an expression to anyones emotion, or even a reflection.
Tattoo's are barely random, or meaningless i should say.

After playing this, kinda have a bit of understanding on her part why she left.
but going through the interlude it is noticable that they grew apart, she even ghosted MC a while.
2nd reason of their reason they haven't spoken a while is ofcourse MC's phone swap... but still...

I'm eager to find out how it play's out and what she'd expect to happen returning like that.
as for me, sticking with the other gals.
I May however do her route when available, on the "other girls" route.
Yes, following her dream and not because she is bad...she doesn't consider the MC her boyfriend, and maybe she is not able to have a long-lasting relationship. She is a girl that followed her dream without thinking about the outcome, maybe naive but she seems nice.

Reactions: Wooties and KeShane

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
new girls in interlude idk maybe someone will find them attractive, but not me
graphics is always good but 5/10 imho

yonikniknik

Sep 8, 2020
surely one of you can hook me up with a save file i aint downloading 20gb playing the entire game just to play this new update please hook me up

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
I wonder what's the mean behind "Vixens" for an episode name.
Vixens is related to women who control others peoples by their sexuality, they are really sexy but at the same time shrewd. You can search about Daji/Tamamo no Mae folklore, who are Vixens in the definitions that I said but also in the fact that they are females foxes who can transform in human.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Its going to be fun when Mc and Zoey see each other again. The Mc has move on or he tells himself he has. I find it funny that while Mc consider Zoey his girlfriend she just said that they where best friends that fuck a lot. Zoey herself said talking about feelings isn't easy for her and that going to cause some drama for Zoey, MC, and LI add on top of that the way she look at her drawing of MC I wounder is wanting MC as her best friend or her best friend that became her boyfriend. Zoey going to play a role for the rest of the game she didn't come in as a haft time show. Starting off Zoey will cause some drama but depending what you do with Zoey you could all be great friends even with your LI or former LI. Honesty Jill and Zoey could be best friends because Zoey will reminded Jill of her sister and likes graphic design. Bella and Zoey would start off like MC and Bella. Zoey and Josy bodies are a like and both like a writing, but with the history Zoey and MC have and if Josy thinks Zoey wants to take MC away from her she could stat off hating her which would be funny to see. Part of why Mc likes Josy could because she reminds him of Zoey. Maya and Sage would like her because she a bad ass. And of course Derek will want to fuck her.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
the error occurred when i owerwrote the folders on my v8.0 game. does anyone know how to fix this?
Ya, you don't overwrite anything with the Interlude, it's a separate install. Once it's installed, open it up, and click import in upper left corner and it will auto detect any Season 2 saves on your system to import into Season 3.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes