cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
Ya, you don't overwrite anything with the Interlude, it's a separate install. Once it's installed, open it up, and click import in upper left corner and it will auto detect any Season 2 saves on your system to import into Season 3.
oh my god, fuck... so did i ruin my game and saves now... how can i repair?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
There are so many definitions of ‘Vixens’ in urban dictionary, that I don’t know if I should be worried about resisting temptation or I should be relieved that maybe we could get more threesomes. :ROFLMAO:

Either way, the definition ‘Female fox’ is a perfect representation for our girl Sage. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I would move everything but the zip download file to a different folder, then unzip the file and try it again. It should pick up your saves from the default save area on your computer. If that works you can delete the stuff you moved earlier.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
I would move everything but the zip download file to a different folder, then unzip the file and try it again. It should pick up your saves from the default save area on your computer. If that works you can delete the stuff you moved earlier.
I mean when unzip the interlude to a different folder I can play it. but I can't open my main game. it crushed. how could I save my main game?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
And if operation save the saves doesn't work see page 1 /extra for a link to some saves hidden somewhere in this thread. (pretty much every girl + explanation to use them, the saves that is, we trust and hope you know how to use the girls...)

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
And if operation save the saves doesn't work see page 1 /extra for a link to some saves hidden somewhere in this thread. (pretty much every girl + explanation to use them, the saves that is, we trust and hope you know how to use the girls...)
dude, I have saves but I can't open my main game, not the interlude, because I owerwrote interlude folders on main game folders. i wonder if I overwrite v8.0 update folder on them again, will it work?

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
That's exactly why you know Neil is your father, the diary been in hands of others and contains MC's mother's versions of stories you hear from your father. So if you would say Neil lied then he should have manipulated a diary that he did not even have....
HE got the package not that long ago it got sent in the mail just before you bday and he opens it so the grandad had it

True but look he gives you when you read it its not shock your reading it its worry and the fear of the unknown. He cant remember the story he been telling you right at the begin he is unsure of days times everything
Neil might not be the father but he clearly love you and your mum alot.... Just a crazy theory but you never know. AL taught us that DPc loves to throw a curve ball out of NOWHERE

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
dude, I have saves but I can't open my main game, not the interlude, because I owerwrote interlude folders on main game folders. i wonder if I overwrite v8.0 update folder on them again, will it work?
The exe file will be back to v8.0 then so it might work, but there is a possibility you get crashes if the other files messed up the other libraries. So it's worth a try but else DL the compressed version (or unren and see if you can remove all files of the last date since those are your last action)

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
The exe file will be back to v8.0 then so it might work, but there is a possibility you get crashes if the other files messed up the other libraries. So it's worth a try but else DL the compressed version (or unren and see if you can remove all files of the last date since those are your last action)
I download season1-2 again and copy my saves in it it will be okay right?

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
HE got the package not that long ago it got sent in the mail just before you bday and he opens it so the grandad had it

True but look he gives you when you read it its not shock your reading it its worry and the fear of the unknown. He cant remember the story he been telling you right at the begin he is unsure of days times everything
Neil might not be the father but he clearly love you and your mum alot.... Just a crazy theory but you never know. AL taught us that DPc loves to throw a curve ball out of NOWHERE
I didn't know there was a theory that thinks Neil is not the father of the MC, this forum can't stop surprising me...

Reactions: ChuckyHH

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It doesn’t matter if you liked or hated the interlude can we all agree on one thing…

The Halloween party is now 100% confirmed in episode 9!! The 3 girls (Goth girl, redhead girl and tits out girl) are in costume on the second floor of the mansion. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure we really can agree on that. It will definitely happen at some point, but I could see DPC postponing it until Episode 10, too. The guy has a very idiosyncratic sense of timing.

Also, if I'm being honest, I really don't care about the Halloween party anymore. The way we're going, it will be one more thing I need to get over with. The crossroads really took the air out of that particular balloon. I mean, I was already committed to Maya & Josy, but I assumed other paths could have more fun. Now I think it's going to devolve into a bunch of traps I need to avoid on most of my runs - without the fun of having a genuine relationship since we'll be angsting over Zoey. :cry:

Any ideas if there is a double meaning in the title ‘Vixens’? I know it’s another term for a witch and a ’flirtatious’ woman. Is episode 9 just going to be trying to resist the temptation of all the costumes hotties so you can stay true to your girl. o_O
A vixen is literally a female fox, from back when we had specific names for all sorts of things. Since foxes are considered crafty and females are considered sexual [sic], a vixen has the connotation of being manipulative and seductive.

That suggests Episode 9 will be about various girls trying to tempt or ensnare the MC. Given the Interlude and the way Season 2 ended, I'm not expecting their antics to be much fun - at least for me. YMMV.

Reactions: Marley300

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

Nah, he feels guilty you get 5 grand from people you don't even know, he did his best but he cant give you money like that and then some guy that doesn't even want to know you sends you 5000... That's just harsh for any father.
Most important is what would even be his motive to lie to you? It really makes no difference if the man who raised you and you know as your father if he's biologically your father or not....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes