IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Im trying to figure out why they would completely add Zoey this late in development it just feels like there's gonna be too much going on like will she be another Li over top of the others and if so what was the point in making a decision at the end of last season? Is he gonna be a second playable character completely and switch back and forth between the two? Again that sounds like there will be too much maybe this is just me and don't get me wrong I like her model and I want to like the character but I'm not seeing a point in it this late in development
I hope we can play with her, it would be interesting if she join the Hot so we have a DIK playable character and HOT...but i don't know maybe she would be another LI. But who knows..

edit: she can't join B&R, she has a diploma. My bad

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I hope we can play with her, it would be interesting if she join the Hot so we have a DIK playable character and HOT...but i don't know maybe she would be another LI. But who knows..

edit: she can't join B&R, she has a diploma. My bad
She studied online and graduated but the problem is that no college in San Diego accepted her and probably B&R accepted her I don't know why but that college seems like a college for retards :ROFLMAO:
epi_passing_time18.jpg epi_passing_time21.jpg epi_passing_time19.jpg

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Played interlude for the first time (because yeah, there will be more playtimes). And well, Zoey got. Fuck

I kinda love this interlude. It was a really good breath from the things happening in B&R. Like other already said: Zoey story was relatable. About her grandma, her dreams, her feelings. All of it hit me in the right places. If the aim of DPC was make us care about her well, good play, it worked. She unfold like a great character (and her great butt, tatoos and piercing nipples helped too :devilish: ). No, she is not even close to make me doubt about my loyalty to Josy and Maya, and even in my others branch my top priorities still are Nicole, Riona, Lily and Camila. But i really wanna see more Zoey in the story and since i'm still skeptical if DPC will give to my 4 favorites girls proper routes and endings, Zoey is definitely my backup plan in others branch.

Also, the tech aspects of the update were great. Just imagine the future episodes with this quality. It's good and bad at same time because the fucking time will take to make it.

Now my watch to ep 9 begins, i already miss Josy and Maya so much that it hurts :cry:

P.S: I fucking need go out on a date with Riona, take her to a Japanese festival or whatever to see her dressed this way in game, i fucking need it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
I loved it in the interlude, but it also left me with a very big uncertainty, it's kind of like not knowing where the plot is going.I may write what I think

I'm new here and I came here for the same reason as everyone else, not being able to pay DPC for your condo.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: anon2323j and LSC82

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I think that Tremolo is hunkering down in the bathroom because he knows he is boned no matter what playthrough you are on. There is no scenario where this evening goes well for him and he needs a moment to think up what kind of bullshit he can conjure to save his girls. I'll bet the lion's share that it is going to involve some alone time with Jade and a little of what we call light blackmail. But I think that Jade is going to be the one who has him at a disadvantage. He is basically caught in a spider web and she is the spider. Sage is just mad at him because he is acting weird, but she doesn't know the whole story.
Sage may just be mad, because the MC is taking his sweet time in the bathroom while there is important stuff being discussed outside and she needs support, as the MC promised he would be there for support.
That's what I think too. He panicked after "shit, shitm shit" and locked himself inside the bathroom. Sage wants him out of the bathroom to actually support everyone.

Or Sage had to take a massive shit.
You are all getting it wrong!! MC is hiding in the bathroom obviously because he had a massive erection thinking about a threesome with Sage and her mother Jade, so he had the urge to have a wank in the bathroom because he is a horny pervert.
Well, that's what a normal person would do, right?
Sage is angry because she had the same thought because she's a horny pervert too, she's just eager to have the threesome and she's already half naked outside the door!
Come on people have some common sense!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
MC is hiding in the bathroom obviously because he had a massive erection thinking about a threesome with Sage and her mother Jade, so he had the urge to have a wank in the bathroom because he is a horny pervert.
Well, that's what a normal person would do, right?
Come on people have some common sense!
Riiight ! :LOL:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You right about that and that makes Josy like king retard right? being like 47th in line to get a spot in a college a trained monkey could get into.
Josy is an economy student, probably one of the most (if not the most) wanted studies at B&R, so number in line really is irrelevant to your grades when applying since there's just way more applicants then available spots, you can get into a less popular study with lower grades simply because less people are applying or more spots are available.... So aslong your trained monkey applies for gender studies he will get accepted but you can count on it the monkey will never even be placed on a waiting list for economics.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Played interlude for the first time (because yeah, there will be more playtimes). And well, Zoey got. Fuck

I kinda love this interlude. It was a really good breath from the things happening in B&R. Like other already said: Zoey story was relatable. About her grandma, her dreams, her feelings. All of it hit me in the right places. If the aim of DPC was make us care about her well, good play, it worked. She unfold like a great character (and her great butt, tatoos and piercing nipples helped too :devilish: ). No, she is not even close to make me doubt about my loyalty to Josy and Maya, and even in my others branch my top priorities still are Nicole, Riona, Lily and Camila. But i really wanna see more Zoey in the story and since i'm still skeptical if DPC will give to my 4 favorites girls proper routes and endings, Zoey is definitely my backup plan in others branch.

Also, the tech aspects of the update were great. Just imagine the future episodes with this quality. It's good and bad at same time because the fucking time will take to make it.

Now my watch to ep 9 begins, i already miss Josy and Maya so much that it hurts :cry:

P.S: I fucking need go out on a date with Riona, take her to a Japanese festival or whatever to see her dressed this way in game, i fucking need it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read your post and I said to myself "Who is this?" I saw the avatar "WTF who is he?" I saw the signatures "I know this sig combination"

And then I saw the name "Oh my god I can't believe it" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes