walker188

Apr 30, 2017
What I don't understand the most about these Interlude complaints, is the ones that say that "Zoey brings nothing to the story"... like she isn't a vital part of MC's life.

Also, "I don't care about Zoey", if you went into the Interlude hating it beforehand you already knew that you weren't going to care about her story. Imagine having the same thought process about every new character that gets introduced, like "Who's this Nicole chick, I don't care about her". If you have been in this forum long enough you can notice that Nicole is a really loved character in here even though she wasn't introduced at the beginning, she got scenes and time to build up her character... just like Zoey (or every new character) is going to get apart from this Interlude.

So, of course you don't care about Zoey, she's still a new character. Give DPC some time before you proclaim that "This was my favorite game until now" or that "I'm uninstalling, fuck this game" you bunch of whiny babies.
I recently replayed the interlude and came to appreciate Zoey and also rather enjoy it, rather than the knee jerk dislike i had on my first playthrough. Buuuuuuut....

From a story perspective, Zoey is being introduced too late. Sure we heard her name and backstory, and we saw a picture of her for the flashback, but that's far too late.

We are halfway through the story. Its too late to introduce a new major character. Its time for the story to deepen the characters we have, for the protagonists to make hard choices and face increased stakes. Its time for characters to be pruned from the narrative.

Zoey only works as a minor speedbump, not a full fleshed out character. DPC should have done a VERY simple prologue, essentially the first part interlude with a day in the life of MC and Zoey. Then keep the rest of the game as the same, including the interlude; although it would have been good to see some of her posts on Rooster and maybe have her like one of ours in return.

Then she would have a place in the narrative.

Ancient Majik

Dec 29, 2020
Frankly, I enjoyed Interlude for what it was... for all of you complaining about it not containing the core characters, pull out your dictionaries and read the definition of Interlude and put it in context... Well done Dr Pink Cake, I'm already looking forward to the next chapter... lets see how this changes the relationship dynamic... BTW it was cleaver how you used the MC/ Zoey relationship for the other characters, the question will become does Zoey see it herself or still see it as a friends with benefits situation....

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Sorry to bother, but i can't input the vault code in the MC phone at the end of the Interlude because is grayed out, is it a bug?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It is going to be pretty funny when Zoey goes to B&R to track down the MC and she finds out that he is pretty much screwing the whole school.
He was kind of her puppy before she left.
I mean according to her, they were just friends with benefits. But she had his full attention. Now she is going to find out that the friends with benefits line has become a very long line.
While she remained in a way faithful to the MC, MC fucked the whole college, his teachers included. Would be funny if Zoey gets on a killing rampage a'la AL. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Hm... how to use the interlude?
As a stand alone it doesn't work.
If I copy the save games in it it doesn't work either ->crash.
Should I uncompress it in the game folder?

dynamite123

Feb 24, 2022
Hello guys i'm new to adult games. I just downloaded this game but i can't start. Do I need to download Season 1? If yes, where can I?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For those who think Zoey is coming into the game too late. There are 4+ more literal years to ponder that shit. There is no "too late" at this point.

Sure there may be a girl that some players have fallen for, and for them, just keep pursuing that girl (for the next 4 years, yep, don't stray at all, I'm sure it will be fun), and fend off Zoey like a dog in heat.

For others, Zoey is the mc's best friend. He's known her for years compared to having known every other girl in the game for a few weeks, maybe a couple of months (even Josy, who he worked with for quite a while, he didn't even talk to her until he was leaving).

What do you dudes think, that Zoey will come along and Jill/Bella/M&J/Sage will just get kicked by the wayside?

If you don't like Zoey, you don't have to. Just like you don't have to like Quinn, Jade, Nicole, Lily, and all the other non main LI's.

You can tell in the mc's voice when Neil calls that he's already a little apprehensive; just like some of the players. Do you really think DPC is going to force the mc to ditch all the other girls and go on a fuck fest with Zoey? I mean, it's not really a fuck fest if it's just the two of them... :sneaky:

Zoey is sure to be a complication, just like any old flame showing up (even when you're married). When the mc's girl(s) finds out who Zoey is, you don't think there's gonna be a little jealousy, a little insecurity.

The rivalry between the girls is great fun. Episode 8's library scene was packed with it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course the rivalry isn't restricted only to the library:

But wait, there's more! For an older list of other jealous reactions, click here.

So just imagine the claws coming out when Zoey hits the scene. :eek:

Ya'll getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. Just remember these two critical words:

Multiple. Fucking. Saves.

Ok, that was three words... :p

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
[/QUOTE]

That's her fault for thinking she's a MG

But wait, there's more! For an older list of other jealous reactions, click here.

So just imagine the claws coming out when Zoey hits the scene. :eek:

Ya'll getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. Just remember these two critical words:

Multiple. Fucking. Saves.

Ok, that was three words... :p
I only wish the the mini games were selective, most are fun besides the drinking/painting ones.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Won't happen, but it would be funny as fuck if their reunion amounted to a quick greeting followed by a quicker dip 'cause the literal strippers are waiting :KEK:

Not at the strip club, of course. We others boys taking out Nicole to dinner :WeSmart:
Zoey could do with some humbling when it comes to the MC. I don't outright dislike Zoey but I'd like to see each LI make their presence known to her even if it stings a little. If she wants to categorise all that history as FWB or whatever there's some mileage in seeing the MC decidedly *not* FWB with each girl. Maybe drive home what she lost/gave up.

Then again maybe I just wanna see some jealousy. There's been one real example of it all game (Jill after Tybalts presentation) and it's odd nobody seems to really give a shit if the MC has fucked half the campus. Part of me wants to see the look on Zoey's face when she sees the MC get picked up by Jill for some fancy date or witnesses a very happy MC playing music with Sage wrapped around him.

I've said it before, maybe her late introduction is to ease the writing. There's a lot of elements to the story made harder to write because of all the variations in combinations of LI. Forcing everyone to pick a single LI and introducing Zoey as a "rival" might actually let the LI's interact with one another a bit more. Flesh the characters out.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
please someone help me how to import ? i can't load my end of season 2 save in interlude, and it doesn't appear in import save even after I copied the save in season 3 game's save folder and appdata save folder

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For others, Zoey is the mc's best friend.
This is the only point where I disagree on your last post... and don't tell me DPC-s sob story got the best of you... as you said it " Zoey is the mc's best friend " QUESTION : In what universe does a best friend bail on you like Zoey did without telling a word how she feels ( if we mentioned here " best friend " then this just became moot in an instant ) about the Fuckface and why the fuck does this " best friend " think that hearing a similar story went sideways makes it okay what she did ( or did not :LOL: ) and try to pick things up where they left it proximately a year ago ( I know some of you calculated it somewhat but actually it's irrelevant... )

I don't believe in that part either that " old flames " just happen to show up outta blue without any agenda... since these folks parted ways already it's not between the normal things to just pop by an old flame ( specially when you mentioned married / in relationship etc. ) It's not an okay thing to do... and as you indicated it too Fuckface realizes it in a jiffy that the shit just hit the fan ! :KEK: Is there any other reaction possible from a living breathing human ? :unsure: ( And don't get me wrong it's not about Zoey being " faithful " ( strange for a " best friend " ) or not that is almost as important as how many times did the Fuckface try to impregnate whoever he had sex with ( hint : zip :ROFLMAO: ) )

So yeah sure game on of course Zoey path exists so it shall be done too... but for me the Zoey path will always come as secondary and don't care how DPC tries to sell this story best I can offer is friendship regarding her ( and not even a close one at that !!! ) These things are messy learned it the hard way from personal life... don't need DPC to try to teach me what I already know ;) But on the other hand... I'm curious what sorta tragedy will happen to US ( as in with whichever cast member ) coz drama drama and a little more drama is the motto of this developer :p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes