Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What is this update?
It's a side story about what happened to his girlfriend Zoey. Why she left for the west coast and what happened to her, plus a little about their relationship. I wasn't sure about it when I first downloaded it, but it turned out to be a very good side story with an interesting ending.

Jul 13, 2018
While she remained in a way faithful to the MC, MC fucked the whole college, his teachers included. Would be funny if Zoey gets on a killing rampage a'la AL. :ROFLMAO::devilish:
i mean it depends on the path you choose if you choose Chick and only one girl , Dik and all girls , Dik and Sage. But if you choose Chick or Dik and others , MC won't be in a relationship with anyone for season 3 . I am playing all paths XD cuz i knew new love interests could show up after seeing the Others option

Jul 13, 2018
Okay, so I understand why you are bashing some people here over Zoe. However, I don't agree with it because for some people Zoey is an ex-gf in a story with established love interests at Season 3. What DPC should have done is probably introduce bits and pieces of her every now and then with the established purpose of being the first gf that the MC had. Not just give a flashback when talking with Bella and hope that the audience would have some form of attachment with Zoe.

And regarding the Nicole point, Nicole was introduced as a consistent character back in Season 1 when you went to the club with the DIKS. Then after that, you met more of Nicole through the dating app and more in Season 2 during the volunteer sessions. The point becomes moot especially when trying to introduce zoe has a potential love interest late in the story with a reminensce in the form of a little flashblack and a line from your dad.

Finally, I agree with that sentiment of being inmature that this is the final straw. Just let them be, no need to stoop at their level. I can guarantee when DPC releases the new chapter in October, they will come back.

P.S: I did not play the interlude because like I said in my other post and a little of this one, I don't really care about Zoe much. I will play the october update though hehe.
No love interest is established if you choose Others at the end of S2 , which means MC chooses no girl. Also Zoe have been teased in the game it was pretty obvious she would show up. Luckily for me i have saves for every path in the game

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
It's a side story about what happened to his girlfriend Zoey. Why she left for the west coast and what happened to her, plus a little about their relationship. I wasn't sure about it when I first downloaded it, but it turned out to be a very good side story with an interesting ending.
Cheers for the info. Is it relevant to the main story at all?

Reactions: Night Hacker

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is the only point where I disagree on your last post... and don't tell me DPC-s sob story got the best of you... as you said it " Zoey is the mc's best friend " QUESTION : In what universe does a best friend bail on you like Zoey did without telling a word how she feels ( if we mentioned here " best friend " then this just became moot in an instant ) about the Fuckface and why the fuck does this " best friend " think that hearing a similar story went sideways makes it okay what she did ( or did not :LOL: ) and try to pick things up where they left it proximately a year ago ( I know some of you calculated it somewhat but actually it's irrelevant... )

I don't believe in that part either that " old flames " just happen to show up outta blue without any agenda... since these folks parted ways already it's not between the normal things to just pop by an old flame ( specially when you mentioned married / in relationship etc. ) It's not an okay thing to do... and as you indicated it too Fuckface realizes it in a jiffy that the shit just hit the fan ! :KEK: Is there any other reaction possible from a living breathing human ? :unsure: ( And don't get me wrong it's not about Zoey being " faithful " ( strange for a " best friend " ) or not that is almost as important as how many times did the Fuckface try to impregnate whoever he had sex with ( hint : zip :ROFLMAO: ) )

So yeah sure game on of course Zoey path exists so it shall be done too... but for me the Zoey path will always come as secondary and don't care how DPC tries to sell this story best I can offer is friendship regarding her ( and not even a close one at that !!! ) These things are messy learned it the hard way from personal life... don't need DPC to try to teach me what I already know ;) But on the other hand... I'm curious what sorta tragedy will happen to US ( as in with whichever cast member ) coz drama drama and a little more drama is the motto of this developer :p
I don't get the upset over Zoey leaving.

Best friends drift apart.

Unless Zoey planned on marrying the mc, she didn't need to stick by him forever (and even marriage never guarantees that shit).

She always dreamed of surfing, was pretending to surf since she was little, and when her gran died, it nudged her along a bit more.

Although the departure stung a bit, for both of them, big deal. It wasn't meant to be goodbye forever. She was just getting ahead of him, she figured they be back together again once he finished school:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sure she was a little selfish, but what the fuck, you put your own life on hold because you don't want your friends to miss you?

So she followed her heart, or so she thought, but it turned to shit.

People move to new towns all the time, they say goodbye to their close friends, keep in contact where they can, and sometimes just drift apart.

It's life.

But now she's back, and obviously, if she thinks things will go back the way they were, she's wrong, and that's just part of the story, and it could make for some fun situations. :giggle:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I will say if he's giving Zoey a dick chick choice's thing are we able to shape her for her return or are we gunna be playing her more? Or do the choices just not matter?
I don't see having Zoey as a female protagonist in any future releases. But I do believe that how Zoey reacts in certain situations will depend on the choices you made for her in the Interlude.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sage and Tybalt are both adopted children of Stephen and Jade Burke. Sage and Tybalt are not related to each other by blood or to Stephen or Jade, so far as we know.

Cathy doesn't fit in at all. I believe you have confused her with Jade.

The ending of the Interlude in the bathroom relates to the ending of Episode 8, where Sage brings the MC along to meet with her adoptive parents. He has panicked and run into the bathroom. The exact explanation of why Sage is pounding on the door will wait until Episode 9 is released, although there are theories floating around on this forum.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
BTW not many people read Zoey's notebook and there is a lot of important information there, such as that she turned 20
Yes, Quinn told Riona she is very bad and without the tuition she would fail at college and i don't think she is way better than her...one more bad student what difference make?
Helping Zoey and Riona in their classes is my goal :ROFLMAO:

Oct 19, 2020
BTW not many people read Zoey's notebook and there is a lot of important information there, such as that she turned 20

U know Riona is asian, right? They come with math skills. He can teach Zoey :D

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

I read the entire thing. I even entered the correct vault code. I loved it.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

kinqsemq

Aug 13, 2020
Sage and Tybalt are both adopted children of Stephen and Jade Burke. Sage and Tybalt are not related to each other by blood or to Stephen or Jade, so far as we know.

Cathy doesn't fit in at all. I believe you have confused her with Jade.

The ending of the Interlude in the bathroom relates to the ending of Episode 8, where Sage brings the MC along to meet with her adoptive parents. He has panicked and run into the bathroom. The exact explanation of why Sage is pounding on the door will wait until Episode 9 is released, although there are theories floating around on this forum.

Yes, i confused cathy and jade. So if we have relationship with Jade what gonna happen :oops::oops:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't get the upset over Zoey leaving.

Best friends drift apart.

Unless Zoey planned on marrying the mc, she didn't need to stick by him forever (and even marriage never guarantees that shit).

She always dreamed of surfing, was pretending to surf since she was little, and when her gran died, it nudged her along a bit more.

Although the departure stung a bit, for both of them, big deal. It wasn't meant to be goodbye forever. She was just getting ahead of him, she figured they be back together again once he finished school:

Sure she was a little selfish, but what the fuck, you put your own life on hold because you don't want your friends to miss you?

So she followed her heart, or so she thought, but it turned to shit.

People move to new towns all the time, they say goodbye to their close friends, keep in contact where they can, and sometimes just drift apart.

It's life.

But now she's back, and obviously, if she thinks things will go back the way they were, she's wrong, and that's just part of the story, and it could make for some fun situations. :giggle:
What I miss is the " Say something ! " moment... for both of them :p As you bring the example from the diary read the last couple of lines... " He can come to join... " "... started a life there for us... " Where is Fuckface in all this ??? SHE has this all planned out in her diary but does not say shit to Fuckface ( think this would be a serious convo by the way... ) about plans dreams whatevs... this is just someone who's desperate for " something " that she is not even certain about -> a hot mess :LOL:

So in my opinion these are not best friends just friends with benefits... then something happens one of them fucks off to the other side of the country tries to get along with her plan which ultimately fails picks up some " friends " and " fiends " crawls back home since the wet dream came to an end and finally expects a hot welcome ! By the way a year or so passed...

Talk about selfish :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Rannell
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes