Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
is the interlude skippable? I have a feeling that it's going to be only about the zoey girl and i'd rather not play it tbh :cautious:
Give it a shot. It wasn't as bad as I first thought. You might end up liking it. It looks like she will be in the next chapter so you should probably give it a shot anyhow to learn her backstory. It's not bad.

Jul 13, 2018
is the interlude skippable? I have a feeling that it's going to be only about the zoey girl and i'd rather not play it tbh :cautious:
it's a good story about Zoey but some scenes have the MC as well. One of the sex scenes is with the MC and Zoey. Also it is better not to skip it because you get a deep understanding about who Zoey is and what is her story and why she left and came back. She is a Love Interest as well so it's better not to skip it but there's a skip button after completing it once tho.

djporzingis

Apr 16, 2019
A slightly stupid question:
My gallery only has the two scenes from the interlude. Do the scenes from seasons 1-2 not import over?

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
I think is the way that DPC said Zoey fuck others in California, but he did not put it in-game because will make some people cry
:WeSmart::KEK:
i actualy prefer for this one that we dont see her fuck anyone cause i feel like when you have a story where the protagonist is basically just hating where they are and where they're at in life to then see them just have mindless sex with some stranger just makes the story unnecessarily sad rather than simply exploring the characters life or giving the viewer any real sexual gratification, however i do wish we did get some mentions of going out on dates with some ppl or hooking up with some guys at parties or bars to demonstrate her attempting to move on from the MC romantically before coming to the conclusion that she wants them back.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
It was bad enough Dr PinkCake made me choose between Jill and Josy & Maya. Now Zoey too.:ROFLMAO:
Fuck you, sir, keep the painful feels coming!
i didnt mind having to make the choice because it does make sense from a logical point of view you've been with these characters for i believe almost a year now ingame so the mc should have a decent idea of how he feels about these characters and whether he feels strongly about them or not because all of them feel very strongly about him and he knows that and the longer it goes on the more ppl are gonna get hurt, however i wish the decison came later in the game with most of the characters stories at best half done and also introducing a new love interest so late into the game it does feel like the choice came way too early

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
For those who think Zoey is coming into the game too late. There are 4+ more literal years to ponder that shit. There is no "too late" at this point.

Sure there may be a girl that some players have fallen for, and for them, just keep pursuing that girl (for the next 4 years, yep, don't stray at all, I'm sure it will be fun), and fend off Zoey like a dog in heat.

For others, Zoey is the mc's best friend. He's known her for years compared to having known every other girl in the game for a few weeks, maybe a couple of months (even Josy, who he worked with for quite a while, he didn't even talk to her until he was leaving).

What do you dudes think, that Zoey will come along and Jill/Bella/M&J/Sage will just get kicked by the wayside?

If you don't like Zoey, you don't have to. Just like you don't have to like Quinn, Jade, Nicole, Lily, and all the other non main LI's.

You can tell in the mc's voice when Neil calls that he's already a little apprehensive; just like some of the players. Do you really think DPC is going to force the mc to ditch all the other girls and go on a fuck fest with Zoey? I mean, it's not really a fuck fest if it's just the two of them... :sneaky:

Zoey is sure to be a complication, just like any old flame showing up (even when you're married). When the mc's girl(s) finds out who Zoey is, you don't think there's gonna be a little jealousy, a little insecurity.

The rivalry between the girls is great fun. Episode 8's library scene was packed with it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course the rivalry isn't restricted only to the library:

But wait, there's more! For an older list of other jealous reactions, click here.

So just imagine the claws coming out when Zoey hits the scene. :eek:

Ya'll getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. Just remember these two critical words:

Multiple. Fucking. Saves.

Ok, that was three words... :p
The difference is there wasn't a definite choice back then in end of season 2 without mod makes you choose so at that point a bunch of characters will be pissed off at you and your saying there's 4 years left ik its gonna be a long game I've been aware of that but I feel like by making a concrete choice kinda fucks that idea up now don't get me wrong if mods keep developing ill just have a massive harem anyways but still without mod it's either 2 late to add another Li or too early to make a definite choice pick how you want it described

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Sage and Tybalt are both adopted children of Stephen and Jade Burke. Sage and Tybalt are not related to each other by blood or to Stephen or Jade, so far as we know.

Cathy doesn't fit in at all. I believe you have confused her with Jade.

The ending of the Interlude in the bathroom relates to the ending of Episode 8, where Sage brings the MC along to meet with her adoptive parents. He has panicked and run into the bathroom. The exact explanation of why Sage is pounding on the door will wait until Episode 9 is released, although there are theories floating around on this forum.
No sage is a dude. ( Sage and Tybalt stepbrothers? ) lol Jk but i dont know how you could pass on that joke haha.
BTW I did find out that MC should already know that Burk and tybalt are related his tybalt is some shit @ TybaltBurk

Oh shit he unlocked the missing link in the picture that MC was looking at Sage's dick was pokeing out the pant leg. She's transgendered and got the snip snip Chad lost interest after the surgery and stopped banging her/him. MC is freaking out because he boned a dude. He freaks out at sage runs in the bathroom and thats why she's yelling at bathroom door. It all makes sence.

• Wow
Reactions: Walter Victor
Nov 23, 2020
No love interest is established if you choose Others at the end of S2 , which means MC chooses no girl. Also Zoe have been teased in the game it was pretty obvious she would show up. Luckily for me i have saves for every path in the game
Yeah choosing others bypass this. Zoe has not been teased in the game though, she only appeared in one flashback and was only mentioned in a couple of lines with the convo with your dad. In season 2, we only get glimpses of her through slides. We don't even get text messages or notifications about her until now. So she was introduced pretty late and maybe I will give her a chance if she becomes a semi-playable character or becomes a female homie. Romantic relation is off given the history and having many fuck buddies as of right now (if choose other).

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
Is Interlude sort of a mini setup for season 9, or its a full on release and s9 will come in only after 3 odd months? Any ideas folks?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Is Interlude sort of a mini setup for season 9, or its a full on release and s9 will come in only after 3 odd months? Any ideas folks?
It's a setup for episode 9 and the rest of season 3, which is why it is out much quicker than the last few updates, and it will likely be 3-5 months before episode 9 (assuming DPC scales back the size of the episode, since it is the start of a new season; otherwise, we're looking at six months.)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's a setup for episode 9 and the rest of season 3, which is why it is out much quicker than the last few updates, and it will likely be 3-5 months before episode 9 (assuming DPC scales back the size of the episode, since it is the start of a new season; otherwise, we're looking at six months.)
So was 8.2 the end of Season 2 or 3 or what, then? I'm lost now. The last version I played was 8.1. I ignored 8.2 cause I assumed it was just a bugfix to 8.1. Am I correct?
If I download this Interlude, that will be what was directly after 8.1 (or 8.2)?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes