anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Jill for a long time hid who she was from MC. That left the only few people who were honest. Bella, Jade, Pink rose girls, Quinn and Riona. Bella and Jade are both married, so for me I see them just as a fling. I like Nicole and Lilly. Nicole was very forward with MC so was lily. But from them all Quinn would be my choice
Jill didn't "hide who she was" she just presumed that like 90% of other people Mc knew who she was and was pleasantly surprised to find he didn't. When Mc asked if he should know she didn't lie nor mislead him she just wanted the mystery to linger a bit longer.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So was 8.2 the end of Season 2 or 3 or what, then? I'm lost now. The last version I played was 8.1. I ignored 8.2 cause I assumed it was just a bugfix to 8.1. Am I correct?
If I download this Interlude, that will be what was directly after 8.1 (or 8.2)?
8.2 was a bug fix, and yes, 8.whatever was the end of season 2. The Interlude is the start of season 3. The Interlude is a side story setting up Chapter 3.

Reactions: FookU2

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Sage and Tybalt are both adopted children of Stephen and Jade Burke. Sage and Tybalt are not related to each other by blood or to Stephen or Jade, so far as we know.

Cathy doesn't fit in at all. I believe you have confused her with Jade.

The ending of the Interlude in the bathroom relates to the ending of Episode 8, where Sage brings the MC along to meet with her adoptive parents. He has panicked and run into the bathroom. The exact explanation of why Sage is pounding on the door will wait until Episode 9 is released, although there are theories floating around on this forum.

I believe only sage was mentionned to be adopted...
I think Tybalt is the only child of Stephen and Jade...
His sorry ass kinda looks related too....

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
A slightly stupid question:
My gallery only has the two scenes from the interlude. Do the scenes from seasons 1-2 not import over?
Interlude onwards is a separate Ren'Py game from seasons 1&2. So all the content from them is only in version 0.8.2. So you will need to keep 0.8.2 to play those chapters and see the content in them.

Reactions: djporzingis

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a way to change Stevan name to my name?
But that's such a good name!! All kidding aside, you can change you name with the phone

- If it's the old phone then you need open the "Bios" app then click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner. There you'll be able to change your name.

- If it's the new phone, then you'll want to open the "Settings" app. There you'll be able to change you name, among other settings.

If you wish to change the name used in the replay gallery then you're gonna want to start a new game, skip till you name your character. Save right after you name the MC (just to be safe) then exit to the main menu and check the gallery to see if it worked.

As for the MC's name in the Interlude, you'll need to transfer your saves from Being a DIK Season 2 over for it to work. Otherwise you'll have to wait for Episode 9 to drop when you have access to the phone again.

Hope this helps!!

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
my game is v0.7, am I have to use 0.8.0 patch or 0.8.2 patch will work too?
0.8.2 is a fix patch of 0.8.0...
Includes patches 0.8.1 too
So yes you gonna need that for some fixes...

If you click on Changelog on the main post, you can see the entire patch note...
Much faster to get you info too instead of waiting for answers after asking.... :FacePalm::WeSmart:

v0.8.2
- Fixed an issue where asking the Pink Rose girls for a picture required permanent DIK affinity as opposed to DIK affinity.
- Fixed an issue with the Rewards app, showing an exclamation mark wrongly when reloading saves after finding special renders.
- Fixed a rare bug where the app description would still show after closing the phone.
- Fixed a bug with the fast travel button being enabled too early in a free roam event in episode 7.
- Fixed an issue in episode 7, where Jill's scene would be skipped if you left Cathy after class.
- Fixed an issue with the save transfer interface that didn't use the current save name automatically when saving.
- Fixed an issue with the History menu, cutting off sentences.
- Fixed a bug with the new message icon in episode 2.
- Fixed a dialogue issue for Isabella's morning scene in episode 2.
- Fixed an issue with the episode 6 pack quest.
- Fixed a bug with Triple Tile that caused multiple entries of new high scores.
- Fixed an issue with a special render in episode 6.
- Fixed two Settings app icons that were put in the wrong order.
- Fixed a wrong bios entry in episode 5.
- Added a missing bios entry for a major choice in episode 7.
- Fixed bugs with Swyper chats where girls didn't properly reject you.
- Fixed a dialogue bug with gender classes episodes 1-2.
- Fixed two renders in episode 6 which were reversed due to cleaning the bathroom in the mansion mini-game.
- Fixed a bug in the mansion mini-game which in rare cases would exceed 100% experience points during allocation
- Fixed a bug with the gallery for a lewd scene in episode 8.
- Fixed a bug in the Music app that caused multiple songs to be loaded if you favorited a certain song.
- Corrected typos in episode 8

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Hi. Could you kindly let me know how to use saves from SteveyP (they are in the link on the 1st page of the thread) for current version? I have downloaded Being a Dik transfer saves and inserted the file into saves + I have put Episodes 9 saves into folder. Altough I do not see anything in "Import" and saves on page 9 do not work, they are genetrating errors. Sorry if this was addressed, I did not check the thread because of spoilers

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More specifically Quinn if you ask me, the other group are all just ordinary hook ups... Quinn has pottential path that might reveal in upcoming chapters.
Edit: come to think of it, Lily and envy(Nicole) might have potential path too... :FacePalm:

Last edited:

denoturk

Nov 27, 2018
0.8.2 is a fix patch of 0.8.0...
Includes patches 0.8.1 too
So yes you gonna need that for some fixes...

If you click on Changelog on the main post, you can see the entire patch note...
Much faster to get you info too instead of waiting for answers after asking.... :FacePalm::WeSmart:

v0.8.2
- Fixed an issue where asking the Pink Rose girls for a picture required permanent DIK affinity as opposed to DIK affinity.
- Fixed an issue with the Rewards app, showing an exclamation mark wrongly when reloading saves after finding special renders.
- Fixed a rare bug where the app description would still show after closing the phone.
- Fixed a bug with the fast travel button being enabled too early in a free roam event in episode 7.
- Fixed an issue in episode 7, where Jill's scene would be skipped if you left Cathy after class.
- Fixed an issue with the save transfer interface that didn't use the current save name automatically when saving.
- Fixed an issue with the History menu, cutting off sentences.
- Fixed a bug with the new message icon in episode 2.
- Fixed a dialogue issue for Isabella's morning scene in episode 2.
- Fixed an issue with the episode 6 pack quest.
- Fixed a bug with Triple Tile that caused multiple entries of new high scores.
- Fixed an issue with a special render in episode 6.
- Fixed two Settings app icons that were put in the wrong order.
- Fixed a wrong bios entry in episode 5.
- Added a missing bios entry for a major choice in episode 7.
- Fixed bugs with Swyper chats where girls didn't properly reject you.
- Fixed a dialogue bug with gender classes episodes 1-2.
- Fixed two renders in episode 6 which were reversed due to cleaning the bathroom in the mansion mini-game.
- Fixed a bug in the mansion mini-game which in rare cases would exceed 100% experience points during allocation
- Fixed a bug with the gallery for a lewd scene in episode 8.
- Fixed a bug in the Music app that caused multiple songs to be loaded if you favorited a certain song.
- Corrected typos in episode 8
I'm having a "little" problem at finding 0.8.0 patch so I tried my luck :d Where can I find 0.8.0 patch

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Zoeys Dik-o-meter is not a pointless thing... although if you skip Interlude and just play the final decision you set her attitude for good :ROFLMAO:
I've been thinking about that. Her DIK score can obviously be passed on to Episode 9, but what would it be set to if you chose to skip one or more of your routes? Her DIK attitude is set depending on how you respond to a question, but what about the actual score, since there is none if you skipped. It makes sense to me that the score will not be tested, just the attitude.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
It's been so long since Chapter 1 I thought Zoey was a younger version of Maya with blue hair.
Suddenly adding a completely new character/LI doesn't make any sense to me when there already are so many.
Characters that many people like, for example Quinn, are already barely getting any content.
Quinn gets a fair amount of content if you take the right options.

Reactions: kih1952

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
so...

Josy Quinn Maya

cake
Sage Isabella Jill

right? but why Quinn dou? i need more of those "guess who?" naughty picks, so that i can enjoy this type of updates, joke.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Assuming a level page generation until the Interlude drops, even with no growth in page generation after the drop, we would reach 9000 pages about 10 days after that drop. I say we'll get to 9000 within 5 days... and I won't be here, because I'll be playing the Interlude.
HAHAHA! I was way too cautious. It has taken less than 48 hours after the Intermission hit this thread for us to get to Page 9000.

• Haha
Reactions: KeShane
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes