Quick game for you all.

You get to end the game with 4 women in total for the rest of your life
1. Main love interest from the key 4
1. Girl from the Restaurant HOTs
1. From Pink Rose girls.

and one side chic from the B squad and you need to show your work

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I dont think the relationship with MC breaks because of the cluck, Zoey didnt think she have a serious relationship with MC, but he did, he didnt know what to call it, but it was more than just friends for him, for her it was clear that they were just fuckbuddys, she may, or not, have realize his feelings for MC now, but its way too late for that, the whole cluck thing just helped MC to move on, but he would probably have done that, cluck or not, as Zoey say, she started to wait more and more between messages, u know what... i think this update was crap for me, cause it reminds me of 5 cm per second...ugh historys about how long distance relationship sink will allways suck for me.
It's never too late to tell someone you love them and fight for them. But it's your choice who you want your MC to be with. Even if MC doesn't want to be with her anymore, it's is better if she tells what she feels and get the answer from him. She did think they were just friends with benefits, but both of them developed feelings for each other. He eventually moved on after he saw she never saw it that way. But Zoey, the one who never noticed what she had and the way he felt, now she knows he is the man for her and she is right to go after him and tell him that. If he will accept her, that's gonna be your choice.

Reactions: Walter Victor

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
You mean this?

As for why Quinn? Because it seems like there is actually a path there for her. She may think it's broccoli, but she'll come around.
yep, and u right, i mess up, sage was the one in the right, that red head skin is paler than Jill´s, what a shame, and im team Sage, shame, i wont be able to face my fellow comrades now. u trusted me, and i fail u T-T

HHMDH

Oct 3, 2021
Aaaaaaaaw YIS! It's the weekend, there is an update for Being a DIK and I have the next week off! PERFECT combination! :3

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Seeing a ton of comments bashing this latest update but y'all... remember this guy is making hands down the best game on this site! I'm all for it and while I'm a little disappointed I think it's necessary that we get a little bit of Zoey's backstory.
One of the best, there's a few more on this site that although not as big or even as complex but still just as good or even better than BaDik. But most important is expectations of the fans, if a title gets hyped like BaDik, it's fans tend to expect the best story, the best visuals, the best everything and on top they want the exact story they want.
Too high expectations will mean fans are disappointed but that doesn't mean it's been judged objectively. Some (including me) don't care much about Zoey (like "at all") but it's part of the story, a big one at that, even with this interlude we're roughly halfway, so plenty of time left for Zoey to shine...

Now i think it's a nice touch to let Zoey speak by using text bubbles, you get to play another (female) protagonist, so somehow it feels different, some don't like this cartoon style, okay, but it's an original way to create a different feeling for playing another protagonist regardless... Could DPC have done it different? Ofcourse, but is that our expectations or the game lacking?
Overall i see good visuals, an interesting story, just not with the usual BaDik cast i've been interested in and not directly the story we've been following for years. I think this interlude might be a good way to prepare Zoey for a more central role in the story, we got this interlude sooner then originally planned so we will see in ep9 how well this works out.

The only thing i kinda dislike are the small guilt trips being thrown at you as player when playing "the other"...
But i can understand why that's done too... Zoey deserves a chance, if only for the story. ;)

Jan 14, 2022
So i downloaded season 2 again and saved the files. Now how am I suppose to import them into season 3 launcher. I'm playing it in Android. So not sure what I'm doing wrong?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
but it's part of the story, a big one at that,
No it is not. She was his first love but thats it. It is a side story that is now integrated into the main game for some reason. Now Zoey has to compete against multiple women who you did spend 8 episodes with. Women who actually changed his life .

And with a very strong Episode 8 and the cliffhangers you got this feels more than lackluster. This even can get people hate Zoey because she has wasted development time.

Especially why you expect such a high standard from this game this feels disapointing on all levels. I do not care about a single person in this interlude and except Zoey no one will come back either.

• Angry
Reactions: mlpoknbhuyg

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
But we know. About 6 months. That's what it says in the EP3 Zoey Review. :rolleyes:

The cluck was important to the MC because he mentions it to Isabella.:rolleyes:
From when Zoey go to San Diego and MC join B&R is 6 months, but with the cluck we don't know. Your theory depend on the fact that someone knew Emma, but the only characters who could know are Neil and Josy. If the cluck was posted 5 months after Zoey got to San Diego, then MC had already his crush on Josy so they would have no need for the cluck. If it was 1 month then the only character who could have know about Emma would be Neil, and I don't see why it would be important, unless you assume that Emma posted the cluck because she was asked to but it wouldn't make sense for Neil to do that.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've been thinking about that. Her DIK score can obviously be passed on to Episode 9, but what would it be set to if you chose to skip one or more of your routes? Her DIK attitude is set depending on how you respond to a question, but what about the actual score, since there is none if you skipped. It makes sense to me that the score will not be tested, just the attitude.
Exactly... and that was what I insinuated ( if I remember correctly YOU were the one in a former post who talks about > or = 0 results in DIK ) that the " attitude " or as the game refers to it affinity can be set in a single choice... HOW big of a dick or chick Zoey is during Interlude ( and going onward ) is nothing of interest game-wise... ;) :whistle:
Will Zoey fight for her MC?
My guess would be she will... and at some point(s) Fuckface will get something similar to Sage... pursue her or not... but I don't think this will happen anytime soon... what you can get prepared for is this though... a second coming of Fuckface' " childish " nature just like the one was at the dorms with Maya and Jose :KEK: This time it might even get worse since you should be in relationship with someone already so brace yourselves ! ;):ROFLMAO:

On another subject : agree with Raziel_8 on this... the rooster cluck was not a factor in derailing this..... whatever this was between Zoey and Fuckface... :censored: on it's own put the nails into this coffin... by the time the cluck happens it does not even worth a shrug ( and no matter who actually did it Zoey put herself into that mess when she left MC how she did and got " fiends " like she did ) It's a lesson for both of them how to not go if you want something serious... which I think Fuckface got already... sooo it's actually Zoyas turn :p:LOL:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Cricco

May 5, 2021
I don't get the upset over Zoey leaving.

Best friends drift apart.

Unless Zoey planned on marrying the mc, she didn't need to stick by him forever (and even marriage never guarantees that shit).

She always dreamed of surfing, was pretending to surf since she was little, and when her gran died, it nudged her along a bit more.

Although the departure stung a bit, for both of them, big deal. It wasn't meant to be goodbye forever. She was just getting ahead of him, she figured they be back together again once he finished school:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sure she was a little selfish, but what the fuck, you put your own life on hold because you don't want your friends to miss you?

So she followed her heart, or so she thought, but it turned to shit.

People move to new towns all the time, they say goodbye to their close friends, keep in contact where they can, and sometimes just drift apart.

It's life.

But now she's back, and obviously, if she thinks things will go back the way they were, she's wrong, and that's just part of the story, and it could make for some fun situations. :giggle:
I mean, if you go by the modern definition of 'best friends', basically people who've known eachother for all of two weeks, then sure. Those folk bail on eachother all the time and couldn't give a shit about it.

If you go a bit back in time , look at the purest meaning of the word, or are blessed enough to have experienced yourself the real thing, then i'd say this shit looks at best blurry as fuck.

At worst, you look at what the dev has this girl say and then at what he has this girl do, stuff like bailing on her 'best friend' cause "Cal calls yo", repeatedly failing to ask after his feelings cause "got new friends sucka", ghosting him after doing absolutely nothing to keep the rapport going cause "i know best and he needs to move on", and then finally remembering about my guy when she's two weeks away from being kicked into the streets after wasting all her hardly earned money on frivolous shit and ugly tattoos (not like her 'best friend', who lives in a literal barrack, might have used some of that surf cash), and yeah no, still blurry as fuck :LUL:

I'll even go one step further and say most folk who like her probably wouldn't if she'd sexually 'betrayed' our boy, rather than just stomping all over everything else.

But really all this to convey the simplest of messages: friends fuck, and fuck fake friends :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: SomboSteel

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
No it is not. She was his first love but thats it. It is a side story that is now integrated into the main game for some reason.
We are roughly halfway the story, the fact so far she has been just as much as a side note means nothing in the total of the story and the interlude being just about her should give us a pretty big hint Zoey is gonna be in the center of the story in coming episodes. Now we can argue if it's a smart move to give her this much attention after the amount of story we got so far and if we have enough LI's already or not, but there is no rule in storytelling you can't introduce an important character halfway. Your conclusion she now has been integrated into the story as one of the main characters should be enough.
And yes, we will need some adjusting to fit her in but i have no doubt we will see her as a valid part of the story once it progresses further.

Kraizy

Sep 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, I just installed the latest update over my existing game v0.8.2 but every time I run the game I get this error. Is there any way to fix? I don't want to lose all the saves I made by deleting and reinstalling the game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
- Emma said to Zoey, "You don't mess with my ex and I don't mess with your ex".
Yeah... like she was a role model from the first look at but then we ge to witness her real nature as well... might be something to this but honestly who gives a fuck about such a flunge ? :ROFLMAO: I know I know the premature fanbase already got together to hype this bitch but... :FacePalm::KEK:

The rest of the post is a cool combination almost at all points I'm like this...
wtfm.jpeg 1jPt.gif :KEK:
Kudos where it's due... it's not that easy to pull this off ! ;):LOL:

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes