Jul 17, 2020
For me Zoey is to little to late. I will literally do every other path possible, before I would do hers.
she IS way too late, players already invested to other LI's, this is just another cliche trope to expand the already so many plot threads.

Zoey's hot though:cool:, let's see how she'll impact the story.

damn, this interlude only just made me miss the LIs and the gang(not you Tybbie!:mad:), its gonna be a long wait:cry:

Reactions: dav3knight

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Zoey is more to blame for the dilemma, and there's nothing to sugarcoat. She left and made several mistakes by relying on other people she had just met.

The cluck was the deciding factor as to why the MC moved on.

In EP3 of the MC, Isabella tells the Zoey story. Just that the MC Isabella mentions the cluck shows that it was a decision point for the MC. To Maya, the MC also mentioned so that the relationship with his ex ended badly. We learn that the cackle was about 6 months ago and that the MC has had no contact with Zoey since. Now let's subtract about 2 months from the 6 months. The MC meets Josy when the cackle was already 4 months ago.

So a rebound should be excluded. In those 4 months, the MC has had enough time to cool down, accept, and move on. Everything the MC advised Sage to do in EP6.

But still, there is a difference. Chad cheated on Sage with Troy, but Zoey did not cheat on the MC. The cackle was the unfounded revenge of a jealous woman named Emma. What will happen when the MC finds out?

If I were in the MC's place, I would be mad at that woman (Emma).:devilish:

Theory.
Let Emma really be Josy's mother for a change. It's not just about Josy and Emma's looks. Josy can't stand her mother and her mother's boyfriend. Josy's mother didn't make it easy for Pete. Emma is a bit of a handful, too. She lives a few hours' drive away, Josy says. San Diego and Las Vegas aren't exactly around the corner from New York. What do you mean by New York? Swyper Catrin lives in New York, which I think is only 7 kilometers from B&R. It only takes the MC half an hour to take the train home. I digress.

Now the MC once found out that Josy's mom (Emma) wrote that shit Cluck. There's going to be trouble.:eek:
Makes it a whole new level of embarassing if Emma's old enough to be Josy's mother. I also can't imagine why she wouldn't like Bret, if that were the case. She likes lazybones Maya, so obviously her people judgment isn't the best, but Bret is factually the most likeable/grown up character in the interlude, so much so that his happily ever is NOT ending up with that crazy.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Quick game for you all.

You get to end the game with 4 women in total for the rest of your life
1. Main love interest from the key 4
1. Girl from the Restaurant HOTs
1. From Pink Rose girls.

and one side chic from the B squad and you need to show your work
I'll trade a main love interest(who don't really interest me) for Quinn
That'll allow me Riona from Hots
& Lily from the Pink Rose

Reactions: kih1952

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Zoey is more to blame for the dilemma, and there's nothing to sugarcoat. She left and made several mistakes by relying on other people she had just met.

In EP3 of the MC, Isabella tells the Zoey story. Just that the MC Isabella mentions the cluck shows that it was a decision point for the MC. To Maya, the MC also mentioned so that the relationship with his ex ended badly. We learn that the cackle was about 6 months ago and that the MC has had no contact with Zoey since. Now let's subtract about 2 months from the 6 months. The MC meets Josy when the cackle was already 4 months ago.

So a rebound should be excluded. In those 4 months, the MC has had enough time to cool down, accept, and move on. Everything the MC advised Sage to do in EP6.

But still, there is a difference. Chad cheated on Sage with Troy, but Zoey did not cheat on the MC. The cackle was the unfounded revenge of a jealous woman named Emma. What will happen when the MC finds out?

Theory.
Let Emma really be Josy's mother for a change. It's not just about Josy and Emma's looks. Josy can't stand her mother and her mother's boyfriend. Josy's mother didn't make it easy for Pete. Emma is a bit of a handful, too. She lives a few hours' drive away, Josy says. San Diego and Las Vegas aren't exactly around the corner from New York. What do you mean by New York? Swyper Catrin lives in New York, which I think is only 7 kilometers from B&R. It only takes the MC half an hour to take the train home. I digress.

Now the MC once found out that Josy's mom (Emma) wrote that shit Cluck. There's going to be trouble.:eek:
after Jill´s piano show

Screenshot_1.png

any theories , now that we know about Zoey´s a massive fan? :unsure:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and sixart

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i agree here
was testing all main routes the last 2 days , and the conclusion is : none of them are serious
to many hints that every route so far leads to an unhappy end
with zoey on the other hand - well i think this is the ONE route to stay (if DPC gives us this)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I mean, if you go by the modern definition of 'best friends', basically people who've known eachother for all of two weeks, then sure. Those folk bail on eachother all the time and couldn't give a shit about it.

If you go a bit back in time , look at the purest meaning of the word, or are blessed enough to have experienced yourself the real thing, then i'd say this shit looks at best blurry as fuck.

At worst, you look at what the dev has this girl say and then at what he has this girl do, stuff like bailing on her 'best friend' cause Cal calls yo, repeatedly failing to ask after his feelings cause too bad got new friends, ghosting him after doing absolutely nothing to keep the rapport going cause "i know best and he needs to move on", and then finally remembering about my guy when she's two weeks away from being kicked into the streets after wasting all her hardly earned money on frivolous shit and ugly tattoos (not like her 'best friend', who lives in a literal barrack, might have used some of that surf cash), and yeah no, shit's still blurry as fuck :LUL:

And i'll even go one step further and say most folk who like her likely wouldn't if she'd sexually 'betrayed' our boy, rather than just stomping all over everything else they had.

All this to say, friends fuck, and fuck fake friends :LUL:
I dunno.

They knew each other for a number of years (like they were kids when they first met met in detention).

After that they pretty much hung out together whenever they could. She was at his house or vice verse.

She even wrote a song for him!

To me, that's best friend criteria right there. When you were a teen at school, your best friend was the guy or girl you spent most time with and felt the most comfortable around.

Do they need to get all touchy feely with their emotions? I don't think that's necessary. Best friends don't need to sit there pouring their hearts out to each other all the time. That would get fucking tiresome. :oops:

Did Zoey blow it by heading off to chase her dream? Who's to say. She may have regretted it for the rest of her life if she didn't go. But she may regret it for the rest of her life that she did go.

It's nonsense to suggest that if Zoey is the mc's best friend, she must stay next to him for the rest of her life. If she wants to travel and he doesn't, they grow apart, that's life. It's a childish notion to suggest that best friends must remain best friends forever.

In the end though, Zoey realised they were always more than just best friends, they were indeed lovers, and she didn't see it for what it was. She's just made a stupid mistake and it's very possible she'll regret it bitterly.

That may be up to us. :unsure:

I don't buy this Josy/Emma relationship for an instant.

Zoey notes that Bret is only 10 years older than her. Sure there could also be a 10 year gap between Bret and Emma, but I doubt it.

Plus Emma lived next door to Bret when they were kids and they were best friends back then (which makes it even less likely they had a 10 year age gap). She left for Vegas and they both fucked up their relationship through bad communication, she returned and even though they ended up working together, neither realised how the other felt about each other until Zoey helped them out.

Meanwhile at some point between leaving to go to Vegas, still being hung up on Bret and then returning to work with him, Emma got married to Pete, had a kid called Josy, and then got divorced because of Monica.

That doesn't make any fucking sense at all!

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't think we should get into this who is to blame " more "... both are at fault for not communicating with each other the way they should have... hence I name this whole Zoey character a missed opportunity... it is nonsense to engage into it further for Fuckface whatever get's discovered... it could iron out some things but to bring these two together again ?!? :unsure: Only an idiot would get into this switcheroo game ( which is possibly what will happen with a Zoey route :confused::KEK: )
Nope :p The decision was made at the train station... you can even see Fuckface devastated... :eek:
Gooood... this is by no means a rebound Fuckface " creates " a new life with new friends ( some with benefits :LOL: ) and as you state correctly he moves(d) on ! :whistle:
Let's not get into the Chad / Sage fiasco... :LOL: That is their shit to solve... About Emma... What should happen ??? :oops: What would change ??? :oops: Would it change ANYTHING ??? :oops:........ Nope :p What's done is done ! ;)
I can see where this comes from... but that would just lead you right into the middle of this shitstorm... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: It won't change or solve anything so what does a Fuckface delve into this ? :oops::p
I digress.
Oh really ???!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Dunno where B&R is located at dunno how you came up with close proximity with New York dunno how Emma turned out to be Josys mom... :unsure::LOL:
Possibly... but this is like a cheap soap opera... and nothing really dramatic here... shit happens that's all ! :KEK:

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Hopefully not, plus she's garbage. Unless he's desperate to far outdo the acting lessons outrage i don't see it happening. Even that didn't render player choices as completely pointless, which is what you are suggesting. She's just the cheap bad drama addition imo.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hopefully not, plus she's garbage. Unless he's desperate to far outdo the acting lessons outrage i don't see it happening. Even that didn't render player choices as completely pointless, which is what you are suggesting. She's just the cheap bad drama addition imo.
what? why?

talking about quinn?

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Just a couple of thought processes.

Theory: screenshot of the notebook.
Maybe DPC didn't just hide the Vault code from us?

View attachment 1689954

I'm so disappointed with you ...

May 4, 2017
Since I stopped supporting DPC a while back, I gotta ask was this the whole first update for season 3 or was it like a teaser to set up the first actual update for season 3 a month or two from now?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes