StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
i agree here
was testing all main routes the last 2 days , and the conclusion is : none of them are serious
to many hints that every route so far leads to an unhappy end
with zoey on the other hand - well i think this is the ONE route to stay (if DPC gives us this)
Agree, Zoey seems to be by far the safest choice if she doesn't get wind of MC s tour de fuck.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Really not what I was expecting, it really deviates from the continuation of the main plot, I miss my Bella, and now have to wait another 6 months to proceed the story :(

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Such as? I have played alot of games on this site and to me its not even close. The package that DPC deliver in terms of "fun", music, writing, humor, quality of renders and animations are unmatched and is on a level by himself.
Personally i would say City of Broken Dreamers, Intertwined, The Unbroken and The Author, Chasing Sunsets are some of the titles that can surely compete with BaDik on several fronts. I agree with you DPC brings a high quality overall package but you should be fair to compare devs and their products, there's some very good startups with hardly any patreons that you try to measure to work of an accomplished dev with astronomical funding compared to them.
I'm in no way trying to talk bad of DPC's work, i just think there's several artist that deliver a comparable quality, often less content but it's just hard to compete with DPC on that front, but writing and visuals just as good or better (Badik been running 2 years already so it would be a miracle if there's no newer stuff around visually better then BaDik in earlier episodes)
And then there's some promising startups that sadly been stopped like Fallen Roads and Fix the Future for instance...
And fair is fair, Acting lessons compared to BaDik is another level aswell, devs grow overtime resulting in bigger or atleast better products.

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
I'll trade a main love interest(who don't really interest me) for Quinn
That'll allow me Riona from Hots
& Lily from the Pink Rose

I think Quinn is a main interest tbh. Like with jill its a slow burn for her to change. but i think you could save Q from her self and show her there is somthing better

and Rio is most likey going to tag along as feel like she end up gettign attached to MC because he makes her feel safer

Reactions: kih1952 and Burn85

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Personally i would say City of Broken Dreamers, Intertwined, The Unbroken and The Author, Chasing Sunsets are some of the titles that can surely compete with BaDik on several fronts. I agree with you DPC brings a high quality overall package but you should be fair to compare devs and their products, there's some very good startups with hardly any patreons that you try to measure to work of an accomplished dev with astronomical funding compared to them.
I'm in no way trying to talk bad of DPC's work, i just think there's several artist that deliver a comparable quality, often less content but it's just hard to compete with DPC on that front, but writing and visuals just as good or better (Badik been running 2 years already so it would be a miracle if there's no newer stuff around visually better then BaDik in earlier episodes)
And then there's some promising startups that sadly been stopped like Fallen Roads and Fix the Future for instance...
And fair is fair, Acting lessons compared to BaDik is another level aswell, devs grow overtime resulting in bigger or atleast better products.
How could you leave out Summer's Gone and Hillside and A.O.A Academy?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Plzz post a save file from the start of season 3 I am asking this for many time plzz help yaar
i dont think it will help you to get a save from another player
the choice variables are this much complex that you may stuck with a path you dont want to play
even with scrappy´s mod its nearly impossible to change the paths from S2 to your liking for S3
and if you just want the scenes , well just extract the images/movies

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
For those who think Zoey is coming into the game too late. There are 4+ more literal years to ponder that shit. There is no "too late" at this point.

Sure there may be a girl that some players have fallen for, and for them, just keep pursuing that girl (for the next 4 years, yep, don't stray at all, I'm sure it will be fun), and fend off Zoey like a dog in heat.

For others, Zoey is the mc's best friend. He's known her for years compared to having known every other girl in the game for a few weeks, maybe a couple of months (even Josy, who he worked with for quite a while, he didn't even talk to her until he was leaving).

What do you dudes think, that Zoey will come along and Jill/Bella/M&J/Sage will just get kicked by the wayside?

If you don't like Zoey, you don't have to. Just like you don't have to like Quinn, Jade, Nicole, Lily, and all the other non main LI's.

You can tell in the mc's voice when Neil calls that he's already a little apprehensive; just like some of the players. Do you really think DPC is going to force the mc to ditch all the other girls and go on a fuck fest with Zoey? I mean, it's not really a fuck fest if it's just the two of them... :sneaky:

Zoey is sure to be a complication, just like any old flame showing up (even when you're married). When the mc's girl(s) finds out who Zoey is, you don't think there's gonna be a little jealousy, a little insecurity.

The rivalry between the girls is great fun. Episode 8's library scene was packed with it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course the rivalry isn't restricted only to the library:

But wait, there's more! For an older list of other jealous reactions, click here.

So just imagine the claws coming out when Zoey hits the scene. :eek:

Ya'll getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. Just remember these two critical words:

Multiple. Fucking. Saves.

Ok, that was three words... :p
Shazba, you know I love you but I think you're being willfully obtuse here. The problem isn't needing multiple saves; I've got oodles of saves. The problem is that I don't believe any of them will let me make the choices I actually care about.

You quip that the other girls won't be kicked to the wayside just because Zoey shows up but I'm not so sure. Yes, the other girls will definitely have screen time, but I'm not here to rack up lewd scenes; I'm here for the story and the romance. Both of those need not just screen time, they need progression. Zoey, as presented thus far, feels like regression.

BaDIK is a soap opera, so drama is inevitable. And the MC does have his own personality, so some of the drama is going to flow from that. I accept both of those points. But as long as I'm allowed to make choices for the MC, I expect those choices to mean something. If I choose to pursue Maya and Josy to the exclusion of all others, I don't just want the MC to fool around with them when he has an empty spot in his schedule. I want him to prioritize them. That's where DPC dropped the ball in Season 2, and where I'm afraid he's going to do it again in Season 3.

Remember, it was DPC who amped up the 'crossroads' to 11 in Episode 8. The MC supposedly realized that showing undiscussed affection to multiple girls was unfair and either committed to a single relationship, or to making it clear that he *wasn't* interested in a relationship at this time. I was willing to chalk the MC's histrionics over the Maya/Josy crisis in Episode 4 up to him being a young, horny kid. But now we've been explicitly told that he's matured, so I expect him to handle both his relationship and any adversity differently in Season 3. DPC called the tune and he needs to pay the piper.

Just to be clear, that doesn't mean Zoey can't return or that the MC can't have complicated feelings towards her. It's fine for her to create additional drama... *as long as it flows from my choices*. That's the key. DPC can't just assume direct control and make drama happen simply because it looks good on paper. Not after he forced us into a supposedly heartfelt choice. New drama needs to flow from the new situation, otherwise the impact of both the choice and the drama is negated.

Which brings us back to Zoey. Again, the MC supposedly just committed himself to either a single relationship, or to avoiding a relationship until he was ready to take it seriously. If that decision is to have any meaning, the MC can't just abandon it the first time a 'new' girl has some chemistry with him. If an MC who committed to one of the main girls doesn't prioritize her/them over Zoey, he obviously wasn't taking the choice seriously in the first place.

Sure, he has a history with Zoey. But as the Interlude shows, that history was extremely shallow. Even his lame discussion with Bella about elephants (except, you know, the really, really obvious one) was more significant than drawing Zoey's Z-Chord. Zoey will always be special to him, but she's not in some privileged position relative to the other unchosen girls. Asserting otherwise won't amp up the drama, it will deflate it.

Now, there are ways to add Zoey to the mix that don't run afoul of the crossroads. Unfortunately, they require that Zoey's impact vary considerably based on our choices. In an Others run, for example, Zoey would be a reason for him to rethink his decision; we could get some drama out of the MC deciding whether playing the field is worth blowing his one shot to patch things up with her. In a M/J or Bella run, Zoey could be a problem not because the MC wants to reunite but because he can't explain his secret relationship to her; how far will he go to protect that secret? In a Sage or Jill run, on the other hand, the drama would be limited to letting Zoey down easily.

If DPC is willing and able to tailor Zoey's role in that manner, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong to panic over the Interlude. But I hope you'll forgive me if I'm not optimistic based on what we've seen so far. Giving Zoey her own Interlude doesn't suggest she's going to be a minor player in Season 3. And having an MC who didn't fuck Jade still hide in the Burke's bathroom doesn't suggest DPC has learned not to force the drama.

Everything I see suggests that Season 3 will be to all the LIs what Season 2 was for M/J: a long digression that ultimately leaves us making the same choice all over again at the end rather than developing that choice. Sure, Season 4 will probably be different when we finally get there, but that's a long way off. So yeah, I remain worried about Zoey and frankly, I think you should be, too.

tl;dr:
I'm not worried Zoey is going to steal the other LIs' lewd scenes, I'm worried she's going to steal the focus that should be theirs in the wake of the crossroads. And no number of saves can help against that unless DPC is willing to dial down Zoey based on our actions. I'm not holding my breath.

What I miss is the " Say something ! " moment... for both of them :p As you bring the example from the diary read the last couple of lines... " He can come to join... " "... started a life there for us... " Where is Fuckface in all this ??? SHE has this all planned out in her diary but does not say shit to Fuckface ( think this would be a serious convo by the way... ) about plans dreams whatevs... this is just someone who's desperate for " something " that she is not even certain about -> a hot mess :LOL:

So in my opinion these are not best friends just friends with benefits... then something happens one of them fucks off to the other side of the country tries to get along with her plan which ultimately fails picks up some " friends " and " fiends " crawls back home since the wet dream came to an end and finally expects a hot welcome ! By the way a year or so passed...

Talk about selfish :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I'd say the MC and Zoey were legitimate best friends, but that their friendship was rather shallow. That's hardly unrealistic, but as I just beat into the ground, it doesn't leave Zoey well positioned in the wake of the crossroads.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So, about the ending

Reaction 1.

This reaction appears if the player did not fuck Jade and did not choose Sage in the finale of the 8th episode. Here he is completely calm, but still it is unclear why he ran to the toilet. Probably he really wanted to take a shit urgently, because before an important meeting he ate some spicy Mexican tacos.

epi_ending22.jpg

Reaction 2.

Code:
elif ep4_fuckedJade or branchSage:
Accordingly, such a reaction appears if you either followed the path of Others and fucked Jade, or if you chose Sage without entering into a relationship with Jade. In this scenario, in addition to the spicy tacos, Tremolo imagines how he will talk to Jade, who jerked him off in class.

epi_ending22a.jpg

Reaction 3.

Code:
if branchSage and ep4_fuckedJade:
The very case when the player ate spicy tacos in Juan's restaurant, then went to Rione and ate sushi with her, and then went to a meeting with the Burkes, where it suddenly turned out that Jade, whom you rejected for the sake of big tits of Sage, is her mother and you are in complete ass and think only about spicy tacos

epi_ending22b.jpg

P.S. Don't eat spicy Juan tacos before an important meeting so that you don't lock yourself in the toilet later.

Last edited:

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
Hopefully not, plus she's garbage. Unless he's desperate to far outdo the acting lessons outrage i don't see it happening. Even that didn't render player choices as completely pointless, which is what you are suggesting. She's just the cheap bad drama addition imo.
Someone is jealous that Zoey will steal screen time from the other SG. :4Head:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
So, about the ending

Reaction 1.

This reaction appears if the player did not fuck Jade and did not choose Sage in the finale of the 8th episode. Here he is completely calm, but still it is unclear why he ran to the toilet. Probably he really wanted to take a shit urgently, because before an important meeting he ate some spicy Mexican tacos.

View attachment 1690160

Reaction 2.

Code:
Accordingly, this reaction appears if you either took the path of Others and fuck Jade or if you chose Sage without entering into a relationship with Jade. In this scenario, in addition to spicy tacos, Tremolo imagines how he will talk to Jade, who jerked off to him in class.

Reaction 3.

Code:
The very case when the player ate spicy tacos in Juan's restaurant, then went to Rione and ate sushi with her, and then went to a meeting with the Burkes, where it suddenly turned out that Jade, whom you rejected for the sake of big tits of Sage, is her mother and you are in complete ass and think only about spicy tacos

View attachment 1690187

P.S. Don't eat spicy Juan tacos before an important meeting so that you don't lock yourself in the toilet later.
I got the first. Full DIK score, Fucked Jade(and everyone else possible), chose Other. Would be interesting to see it with a CHIK score.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
So, about the ending

Reaction 1.

View attachment 1690160

Reaction 2.

Code:
Accordingly, such a reaction appears if you either followed the path of Others and fucked Jade, or if you chose Sage without entering into a relationship with Jade. In this scenario, in addition to the spicy tacos, Tremolo imagines how he will talk to Jade, who jerked him off in class.

View attachment 1690207

Reaction 3.

Code:

View attachment 1690187

Well, then its time to re-start the game, make another DIK-Neutral gameplay without screwing Jade.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Shazba, you know I love you but I think you're being willfully obtuse here. The problem isn't needing multiple saves; I've got oodles of saves. The problem is that I don't believe any of them will let me make the choices I actually care about.

You quip that the other girls won't be kicked to the wayside just because Zoey shows up but I'm not so sure. Yes, the other girls will definitely have screen time, but I'm not here to rack up lewd scenes; I'm here for the story and the romance. Both of those need not just screen time, they need progression. Zoey, as presented thus far, feels like regression.

BaDIK is a soap opera, so drama is inevitable. And the MC does have his own personality, so some of the drama is going to flow from that. I accept both of those points. But as long as I'm allowed to make choices for the MC, I expect those choices to mean something. If I choose to pursue Maya and Josy to the exclusion of all others, I don't just want the MC to fool around with them when he has an empty spot in his schedule. I want him to prioritize them. That's where DPC dropped the ball in Season 2, and where I'm afraid he's going to do it again in Season 3.

Remember, it was DPC who amped up the 'crossroads' to 11 in Episode 8. The MC supposedly realized that showing undiscussed affection to multiple girls was unfair and either committed to a single relationship, or to making it clear that he *wasn't* interested in a relationship at this time. I was willing to chalk the MC's histrionics over the Maya/Josy crisis in Episode 4 up to him being a young, horny kid. But now we've been explicitly told that he's matured, so I expect him to handle both his relationship and any adversity differently in Season 3. DPC called the tune and he needs to pay the piper.

Just to be clear, that doesn't mean Zoey can't return or that the MC can't have complicated feelings towards her. It's fine for her to create additional drama... *as long as it flows from my choices*. That's the key. DPC can't just assume direct control and make drama happen simply because it looks good on paper. Not after he forced us into a supposedly heartfelt choice. New drama needs to flow from the new situation, otherwise the impact of both the choice and the drama is negated.

Which brings us back to Zoey. Again, the MC supposedly just committed himself to either a single relationship, or to avoiding a relationship until he was ready to take it seriously. If that decision is to have any meaning, the MC can't just abandon it the first time a 'new' girl has some chemistry with him. If an MC who committed to one of the main girls doesn't prioritize her/them over Zoey, he obviously wasn't taking the choice seriously in the first place.

Sure, he has a history with Zoey. But as the Interlude shows, that history was extremely shallow. Even his lame discussion with Bella about elephants (except, you know, the really, really obvious one) was more significant than drawing Zoey's Z-Chord. Zoey will always be special to him, but she's not in some privileged position relative to the other unchosen girls. Asserting otherwise won't amp up the drama, it will deflate it.

Now, there are ways to add Zoey to the mix that don't run afoul of the crossroads. Unfortunately, they require that Zoey's impact vary considerably based on our choices. In an Others run, for example, Zoey would be a reason for him to rethink his decision; we could get some drama out of the MC deciding whether playing the field is worth blowing his one shot to patch things up with her. In a M/J or Bella run, Zoey could be a problem not because the MC wants to reunite but because he can't explain his secret relationship to her; how far will he go to protect that secret? In a Sage or Jill run, on the other hand, the drama would be limited to letting Zoey down easily.

If DPC is willing and able to tailor Zoey's role in that manner, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong to panic over the Interlude. But I hope you'll forgive me if I'm not optimistic based on what we've seen so far. Giving Zoey her own Interlude doesn't suggest she's going to be a minor player in Season 3. And having an MC who didn't fuck Jade still hide in the Burke's bathroom doesn't suggest DPC has learned not to force the drama.

Everything I see suggests that Season 3 will be to all the LIs what Season 2 was for M/J: a long digression that ultimately leaves us making the same choice all over again at the end rather than developing that choice. Sure, Season 4 will probably be different when we finally get there, but that's a long way off. So yeah, I remain worried about Zoey and frankly, I think you should be, too.

tl;dr:
I'm not worried Zoey is going to steal the other LIs' lewd scenes, I'm worried she's going to steal the focus that should be theirs in the wake of the crossroads. And no number of saves can help against that unless DPC is willing to dial down Zoey based on our actions. I'm not holding my breath.

I'd say the MC and Zoey were legitimate best friends, but that their friendship was rather shallow. That's hardly unrealistic, but as I just beat into the ground, it doesn't leave Zoey well positioned in the wake of the crossroads.
To be honest, what you're looking for is the one thing this game has never delivered on.

In real life, when you were young and you were into a girl and the relationship became sexual, you hung out together lots, and fucked every chance you could get (in the car, in her parents' lounge room, in her bedroom, at the beach, you get the point...) In this game the mc is lucky if he fucks the same girls twice in a week.

All AVNs love to drag the sexual progression at a snail's pace since they have nothing else to offer once you've hit all bases.

While BaDIK is more about the story than the sex, it would still stand to reason that the mc would have been waaaaay more sexual with M&J once they ended in the throuple in ep4. The scene with Josy and the mc in the bathroom at the gym was a highlight for me.

Once Jill lost her virginity, I'd expect her to be pining for the mc (she only just lost her virginity so I can't conclude that hasn't happened).

Bella is probably more balanced, she's old enough to have gotten over the initial infatuation with a guy and with sex. Although she was keen to get over her dry spell.

Sage seems like the only character that wants to fuck all the time (obviously that's Chad's fault).

But anyway, getting back to the point, this game isn't going to allow to spend a lot of time progressing the relationship with your chosen LI. Each LI will get one or two scenes an episode if they are lucky, and mostly it's superficial.

Those few scenes are tied in among the drama that propels the story along, and Zoey is exactly the kind of drama this game revels in.

Each to their own of course, but I play this game for the fun factor, the comedy and the drama. I couldn't give a fuck about the romance.

The only game that I've played here that made the development of a relationship feel truly sincere was "A Town Uncovered". That's a pretty weird game actually, but the mc can get involved with his teacher and I thought that was done fantastically. I can't vouch for the rest of the game though.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wow! You're confirming one of my posts? I already pointed out in a previous post that there is a lack of serious communication between the two. But good.
Not sure what you mean... I said nothing else than this ^ from the moment Zoey was brought back at the end of E8... ( true though I'm not going in large as you and go around this or that for weeks and months :LOL: )
So yeah if we look at it from that perspective I'm confirming one of your post... but it was not influenced :rolleyes::KEK:
The decision was not made at the Station. Yes, the MC was very disappointed and hurt. But he realized there was more than friendship there. So the opposite of what you wrote.
What you write here is denial of reality which Fuckface did not do... He understood what this moving to San Diego meant from that point and asserted it accordingly... the rest what you imply is just wishful thinking :(:confused: Sadly that's not how life works ! :whistle:
Best friends friendship cannot be shallow... best friends talk to each other ( that is what elevates it to the higher level ) These two were friends with benefits... or fuckbuddies if that is liked better ( though it's the same :LOL: ) Zoeys position is pretty straightforward to me... made a mistake... tries to fix it... ( hopefully ! ) dependent on the player results in......... ( insert whatever you wish to have with Zoey ) mine is she fails ! ;) Choices and consequences... for her for Fuckface for everyone... which leaves this situation at the only logical conclusion... shitstorm dead ahead ! :KEK:

Edit : dalli_x nice one on the theory of B&R location... but read that intel once more !!! ;)I have my roots in NY but live in this shithole ! SHE is located 7 miles from you and where " shithole " is... basically no word from where we are ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZWCook and Raziel_8

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How could you leave out Summer's Gone and Hillside and A.O.A Academy?
Like i said, there's more very good titles out there, (and although i like Hillside it's not one i would rank "A", a bit too much blueballing syndrome in that game, and it's loosing momentum with the underlying story, atleast for now... )
But if i would put my total favourites list here, there would always be some missing or wrongly there in other's opinion.
It's hard to compete with BaDik for any title in terms of sheer volume and total package, but there's alot gems out there that have better writing or better story or just better visuals or whatever else.

Reactions: StingerWolf

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
f DPC is willing and able to tailor Zoey's role in that manner, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong to panic over the Interlude. But I hope you'll forgive me if I'm not optimistic based on what we've seen so far. Giving Zoey her own Interlude doesn't suggest she's going to be a minor player in Season 3. And having an MC who didn't fuck Jade still hide in the Burke's bathroom doesn't suggest DPC has learned not to force the drama.
Zoey is really going to be difficult to integrate into the current cast. A lot of time has passed for MС, he forgot about her and it would be stupid (more for DPC than for MC) to immediately rush to fuck her hot ass. The only way it can influence to MC (and the DPC will certainly go this way) is to take advantage of the problems in the relationship of MC with the chosen LI, which will certainly be.
Sage is a problem with Jade and Quinn.
Josie/Maya is a choice between them and Jill, which has been postponed for episode 9.
Bella/Jill is a drama caused by the choice of one of the parties.
Solo paths seem to me to be ignored by Pink itself. Unfortunately, they don't make any sense.
The title of the episode itself hints at some kind of rivalry for MС, which will only make sense if MС romanced several girls at the same time. I think solo paths in season 3 will be the most controversial and weak.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes