dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What I miss is the " Say something ! " moment... for both of them :p As you bring the example from the diary read the last couple of lines... " He can come to join... " "... started a life there for us... " Where is Fuckface in all this ??? SHE has this all planned out in her diary but does not say shit to Fuckface ( think this would be a serious convo by the way... ) about plans dreams whatevs... this is just someone who's desperate for " something " that she is not even certain about -> a hot mess :LOL:

So in my opinion these are not best friends just friends with benefits... then something happens one of them fucks off to the other side of the country tries to get along with her plan which ultimately fails picks up some " friends " and " fiends " crawls back home since the wet dream came to an end and finally expects a hot welcome ! By the way a year or so passed...

Talk about selfish :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
The problem with Zoey and the MC was that they never really talked seriously. Also, there were unfortunate misunderstandings before Zoey left.

Zoey did talk to the MC about her leaving. Only it wasn't explicitly about San Diego, it was about Miami. Zoey was already toying with the idea and the MC said they could do that. I guess the MC thought they could do that when they graduated high school. But the conversation wasn't serious enough.

After Zoey's grandmother's funeral, Zoey got flowers from the MC. What did the sticker say? "You do" Right after that, she Googles for a surf school.

When they leave at the station, the MC tells Zoey that he believes in you too and that it wasn't just her grandmother who did that.

As you can read, there were some unfortunate circumstances that only came about because Zoey and the MC never talked seriously about their relationship.

In San Diego, new impressions are flooding Zoey. She hears the story of Bret and Emma. The two are not good role models when it comes to relationships and have a negative influence on the immature Zoey. But there is also a Jonah. I think Jonah gave Zoey the motivation to finish her trigonometry degree online. But all this time, Zoey has remained loyal to her MC? Why, really? She thought the MC would move in with her in San Diego after she graduated high school. Lack of communication at the beginning of the interlude. Since the drama was still going on, DPC caused the big misunderstanding of the interlude. Emma's unfounded jealousy and the resulting Rooster Cluck. When Zoey reads this Rooster Cluck, she finds that her family, friends, and the MC can read it. In the subsequent decision of whether or not Zoey should take the phone away from Emma, Zoey tells Emma, and thus the damage is done. Now Zoey makes her biggest mistake. She doesn't call the MC right away to explain the Rooster Cluck. Zoey already knows what damage this Rooster Cluck has done. It's in the answers to the cluck. Who is the wolf? His answer was just one word. So this "wolf" was already mad and angry when the rooster crowed. Yes, it was a mistake on Zoey's part to go to San Diego, but I believe that the breakup of Zoey and the MC came about because of the rooster cackling and that is the real drama. Their relationship breakup was caused by Emma because of jealousy.

Theory:
DPC may be building a mega bomb. At some point it will be revealed that Rooster Cluck was not true. Lies have short legs, as they say.

What if Emma has a relationship with someone close to the MC? It does not matter if it is kinship or friendship. What if that person is an LI? Will the MC overreact again or lock herself in a bathroom?

Will Zoey fight for her MC?

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Jeez, some people here acting like Zoey is the most evil fictional character in the entire VN world...

View attachment 1686546

She's being introduced, goddamn it, I guess you guys also hate every single new character that is new to the story, right? like Christie, Penny, Kylie, Nora... characters that weren't there at the beginning but were introduced eventually.
Did their story take 3 months of development while ignoring all main LIs?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
i mean it depends on the path you choose if you choose Chick and only one girl , Dik and all girls , Dik and Sage. But if you choose Chick or Dik and others , MC won't be in a relationship with anyone for season 3 . I am playing all paths XD cuz i knew new love interests could show up after seeing the Others option
Yep, same here.

Reactions: dav3knight

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
do i need to download the version 0.8.2 before i can play this interlude? my last version of saves is in version 0.7.2 and when i copy the old saves it got error.

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
The diploma is from high school. A prerequisite for entering a college like B&R.
I thought it was a diploma of college, i don't remember if it was high-school diploma...i should replay the interlude for the others path anyways. I hope she will be a playable character but it would be complicated have two plot in the same game. It's not Detroit become human :LOL:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
The problem with Zoey and the MC was that they never really talked seriously. Also, there were unfortunate misunderstandings before Zoey left.

Zoey did talk to the MC about her leaving. Only it wasn't explicitly about San Diego, it was about Miami. Zoey was already toying with the idea and the MC said they could do that. I guess the MC thought they could do that when they graduated high school. But the conversation wasn't serious enough.

After Zoey's grandmother's funeral, Zoey got flowers from the MC. What did the sticker say? "You do" Right after that, she Googles for a surf school.

When they leave at the station, the MC tells Zoey that he believes in you too and that it wasn't just her grandmother who did that.

As you can read, there were some unfortunate circumstances that only came about because Zoey and the MC never talked seriously about their relationship.

In San Diego, new impressions are flooding Zoey. She hears the story of Bret and Emma. The two are not good role models when it comes to relationships and have a negative influence on the immature Zoey. But there is also a Jonah. I think Jonah gave Zoey the motivation to finish her trigonometry degree online. But all this time, Zoey has remained loyal to her MC? Why, really? She thought the MC would move in with her in San Diego after she graduated high school. Lack of communication at the beginning of the interlude. Since the drama was still going on, DPC caused the big misunderstanding of the interlude. Emma's unfounded jealousy and the resulting Rooster Cluck. When Zoey reads this Rooster Cluck, she finds that her family, friends, and the MC can read it. In the subsequent decision of whether or not Zoey should take the phone away from Emma, Zoey tells Emma, and thus the damage is done. Now Zoey makes her biggest mistake. She doesn't call the MC right away to explain the Rooster Cluck. Zoey already knows what damage this Rooster Cluck has done. It's in the answers to the cluck. Who is the wolf? His answer was just one word. So this "wolf" was already mad and angry when the rooster crowed. Yes, it was a mistake on Zoey's part to go to San Diego, but I believe that the breakup of Zoey and the MC came about because of the rooster cackling and that is the real drama. Their relationship breakup was caused by Emma because of jealousy.

Theory:
DPC may be building a mega bomb. At some point it will be revealed that Rooster Cluck was not true. Lies have short legs, as they say.

What if Emma has a relationship with someone close to the MC? It does not matter if it is kinship or friendship. What if that person is an LI? Will the MC overreact again or lock herself in a bathroom?

Will Zoey fight for her MC?
You know that your theory is impossible, the cluck of Zoey is before he join B&R we and just don't know how much time threre is in beetween these two event. The only characters that could be it would be Neil and perhaps Josy if the cluck happen after he started his summer jobs. The thing is that Neil seem to be okay with Zoey so why would he do that ?

Instead, what do you think about Zoey's affinity could do when she meet the MC. Like, if Chick Zoey meet Chick MC will she say that he is still a pussy, if it's DIK MC say that he become a dickhead or Neutral MC who would be the affinity that Zoey wanted for MC before the Interlude ?

darkr74

Jun 22, 2020
Well it wasn't half bad, I enjoyed getting to know Zoey and perhaps molding her a bit. I don't know if she would be a top pick in my LI though. I can see why people are upset though having to wait for the next update, I will be patient though at least its not as bad as waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 lmao.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
"Others Ending" - what choices do I need to do to get the "others" choice at the end of season 2? I have all the other choices.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
jesus for the last 20 pages it was so painful to read. This should be put on 1st page or something for people to stop asking.

SEASON 1: EPISODES 1-4
SEASON 2: EPISODES 5-8
INTERLUDE (ITS A PREQUEL TO SHOW ZOEY'S BACKSTORY + IMPORT SAVES FROM SEASON 2) and after that Season 3 will continue.
SEASON 3: EPISODES 9-12

No you don't need to install anything else , just UNZIP INTERLUDE AND PLAY. If you finished Season 2 (reached the end where it asked you to make a final save) then that save file will be on IMPORT button when you start INTERLUDE.

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
I dont think the relationship with MC breaks because of the cluck, Zoey didnt think she have a serious relationship with MC, but he did, he didnt know what to call it, but it was more than just friends for him, for her it was clear that they were just fuckbuddys, she may, or not, have realize his feelings for MC now, but its way too late for that, the whole cluck thing just helped MC to move on, but he would probably have done that, cluck or not, as Zoey say, she started to wait more and more between messages, u know what... i think this update was crap for me, cause it reminds me of 5 cm per second...ugh historys about how long distance relationship sink will allways suck for me.

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
But that's such a good name!! All kidding aside, you can change you name with the phone

- If it's the old phone then you need open the "Bios" app then click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner. There you'll be able to change your name.

- If it's the new phone, then you'll want to open the "Settings" app. There you'll be able to change you name, among other settings.

If you wish to change the name used in the replay gallery then you're gonna want to start a new game, skip till you name your character. Save right after you name the MC (just to be safe) then exit to the main menu and check the gallery to see if it worked.

As for the MC's name in the Interlude, you'll need to transfer your saves from Being a DIK Season 2 over for it to work. Otherwise you'll have to wait for Episode 9 to drop when you have access to the phone again.

Hope this helps!!
Thank you.

Reactions: SteveyP

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
jesus for the last 20 pages it was so painful to read. This should be put on 1st page or something for people to stop asking.

SEASON 1: EPISODES 1-4
SEASON 2: EPISODES 5-8
INTERLUDE (ITS A PREQUEL TO SHOW ZOEY'S BACKSTORY + IMPORT SAVES FROM SEASON 2) and after that Season 3 will continue.
SEASON 3: EPISODES 9-12

No you don't need to install anything else , just UNZIP INTERLUDE AND PLAY. If you finished Season 2 (reached the end where it asked you to make a final save) then that save file will be on IMPORT button when you start INTERLUDE.
there are 100 pages of save asking, moses

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But all this time, Zoey has remained loyal to her MC? Why, really? She thought the MC would move in with her in San Diego after she graduated high school. Lack of communication at the beginning of the interlude.
Honestly we don't know if Zoey stayed 'loyal' or if DPC simply omitted it, neither is it important imo.
IIRC the MC just said something like 'well there are colleges too'...a bit hard to belive she was convinced he will move there just because of that and she didn't bother talking with him about it afterwards either.

Emma's unfounded jealousy and the resulting Rooster Cluck. When Zoey reads this Rooster Cluck, she finds that her family, friends, and the MC can read it. In the subsequent decision of whether or not Zoey should take the phone away from Emma, Zoey tells Emma, and thus the damage is done. Now Zoey makes her biggest mistake. She doesn't call the MC right away to explain the Rooster Cluck.
Her biggest mistake was to follow Bret/Emma's example and decided to stop/or barely communicating with the MC, i think the reason was, so he would not remember her everyday and if there are more feelings he will talk to her...
By that time they didn't talk for weeks i doubt the MC had any hope for this 'relationship' left and why would he ?
Zoey just leaves, has a happy live at the beach and stops talking to him. I mean, what would anyone think at this point, if he would be in the MC's shoes ?

By the time Emma posted that cluck, i doubt it made much of a difference.
I think he summed his up as, she lives a happy live and got a boyfriend, but he didn't seemed to be especialy hurt by that, or accused her of cheating or anything.
And while it was a mistake she didn't call the MC right away, neither did she talk with him for the next 6 months, i think that was the time as the MC talk's with Bella about it and was before he got his new phone.

Their relationship breakup was caused by Emma because of jealousy.
I find it hard to even call it a relationship.
From the talk the MC has with Bella we know, even back as Zoey left he didn't really see her as his girlfriend.
A best friend, a fwb and yes he had feelings for her, but he also stated it wasn't love.
He managed to move on in his summer break and fall for Josy, so probably not the big love of his live if he already moved on.

Who is the wolf? His answer was just one word. So this "wolf" was already mad and angry when the rooster crowed.
Yeah well, so Wolf just said ''slut'', every other comment there was also insults, despite it doesn't have anything to do with them.

Why would that matter ? This whole thing happened before the MC is at B&R, before he meets any of the LI's and the MC doesn't know Emma besides seeing her on a few pics with Zoey, so why should he care.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes