Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
BTW not many people read Zoey's notebook and there is a lot of important information there, such as that she turned 20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helping Zoey and Riona in their classes is my goal :ROFLMAO:
You are totally right. Many people didnt pay attention in a lot of things in this interlude. I see people picturing zoey as a devil. And she is a very sweet girl. It shows how fast people are to judge others only by how they look like. Many people saying a lot of things about her just because she has a blue hair and is outgoing. But if you really read everything you see she is nothing but a sweet girl who had deep feelings for MC. And even being away from him, he never left her mind at least once.

That is why I am really glad in the choices I made so far in this game. Why I chose have no LI other than Quinn, because it is the only genuine relationship that could happen for MC if Zoey didnt come back. The others in my opinion felt so out of place. Sage didnt want anything serious with MC and started having fun with him while in a relationship, the same did Josy and Maya. I never felt anything about them.

Jill for a long time hid who she was from MC. That left the only few people who were honest. Bella, Jade, Pink rose girls, Quinn and Riona. Bella and Jade are both married, so for me I see them just as a fling. I like Nicole and Lilly. Nicole was very forward with MC so was lily. But from them all Quinn would be my choice.

Now the zoey is coming to the plot, and after everything I saw about her, I think she deserves to be with him, but if for some reason the story doesn't go as I would like in the future, my target will always be the other girls and my mc will just have fun in college with Quinn, Rionna, Nicole, Lilly or build a relationship with them.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
You are totally right. Many people didnt pay attention in a lot of things in this interlude. I see people picturing zoey as a devil. And she is a very sweet girl. It shows how fast people are to judge others only by how they look like. Many people saying a lot of things about her just because she has a blue hair and is outgoing. But if you really read everything you see she is nothing but a sweet girl who had deep feelings for MC. And even being away from him, he never left her mind at least once.

That is why I am really glad in the choices I made so far in this game. Why I chose have no LI other than Quinn, because it is the only genuine relationship that could happen for MC if Zoey didnt come back. The others in my opinion felt so out of place. Sage didnt want anything serious with MC and started having fun with him while in a relationship, the same did Josy and Maya. I never felt anything about them.

Jill for a long time hid who she was from MC. That left the only few people who were honest. Bella, Jade, Pink rose girls, Quinn and Riona. Bella and Jade are both married, so for me I see them just as a fling. I like Nicole and Lilly. Nicole was very forward with MC so was lily. But from them all Quinn would be my choice.

Now the zoey is coming to the plot, and after everything I saw about her, I think she deserves to be with him, but if for some reason the story doesn't go as I would like in the future, my target will always be the other girls and my mc will just have fun in college with Quinn, Rionna, Nicole, Lilly or build a relationship with them.
Good for you. I'm glad with my choices too and they are very different from yours. See how that works? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
U know Riona is asian, right? They come with math skills. He can teach Zoey :D
But don’t forget, Asian stoner defeats Asian maths skills. Riona’s fucked.

Speaking of asians, Zoey’s mom caught me off guard. I thought, “Who’s this Asian woman, is she Zoey’s maid or something?” Turned out to be her mom. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goldenrule91

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't see having Zoey as a female protagonist in any future releases. But I do believe that how Zoey reacts in certain situations will depend on the choices you made for her in the Interlude.
Zoeys Dik-o-meter is not a pointless thing... although if you skip Interlude and just play the final decision you set her attitude for good :ROFLMAO:
Riona’s fucked.
Yup many many times... by Fuckface and who knows how many randos... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
Jill. To me she's the purest and sweeter not to mention beautiful and rich ;)
Also, she seems to be in love with the MC and I can't say the same about the others.
Of course others LI feel the same way about MC, although for different reasons.

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
is the interlude skippable? I have a feeling that it's going to be only about the zoey girl and i'd rather not play it tbh :cautious:

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Jill. To me she's the purest and sweeter not to mention beautiful and rich ;)
Also, she seems to be in love with the MC and I can't say the same about the others.
Jill's attitude towards the MC is more pure yes, but the other four have just as much attraction to the MC, it's just that (for the moment) her story has a noticeably less number of strings attached in comparison to the others
Personally my favorite route, if only for the possibility of absurd drama, is Bella's and Sage's as a tie- if I wanted to go for a pure love story though, I definitely would go with Jill though.

Reactions: kartolas

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
After completed once you can skip to it's end...
What I meant was, if it was needed to play it for the story or I could just completely ignore it and resume playing BaDIK once the protagonist role goes back to the original MC

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes