Burma

May 22, 2018
I'm just gonna stop trying to guess how long things will take because I'm never right....
Anyways:
---

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

---

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand. We never run ads and we're entirely crowdfunded! If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options.
Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love.
Link is dead

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
This picture is clearly inside the DIK mansion. Looks like these girls wear costumes, so probably during the planned Halloween party? I think all three of these chicks are new introductions. Maybe we have seen the one on the left before, not sure.

edit: just realized they aren't even new introductions really. As Heycock pointed out earlier we've seen all of them before. Just don't know their names yet.
Middle one is Kylie no?

Now, on to my own issues this game.
1:
1-eyebrows.jpg
1-eyebrows.jpg

They do, Zoey, you're just young and stupid. It'll come to you eventually.
Source: Some of my eyebrow hair now grows out to 2" or longer if I don't rip them out first.
Exception does not the rule make, she's right. eyebrows, just like eyelashes have a predetermined terminal length

I just gotta say something that's really bugging me as I play through the interlude (I won't read replies yet cause of spoilers). What's Zoey's endgame with becoming a surfer? The way she's talking about how she wants to make her grandma proud it almost feels like she wants to make a career out of it. The stepdad is right, it's a hobby at best. As I play this interlude I'm having a very hard time getting connected with this plot as it's so comically absurd. If she was going to Hollywood to become an actress, that's fine. It's a longshot becoming a famous actress, but still possible. This just reminds me of my younger days when people I knew traveled between Canada and Australia to work on the ski hills. Yeah, they were traveling and getting some tidbits for their resume, but even they knew they were screwing around just so they could ski all year.
now that you mention it it was quite the pipe dream, maybe if she'd gone there for the surfing but stayed for the tattoos?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I tried mate. But couldn't do I need to download being season 1 and 2 for it to work?
Think you can just make the map with saves if you use the correct path without needing the complete season 1/2 game.
The interlude will only look for the end saves from S1/2 so the rest is irrelevant for running it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Did you make the mistake of playing episode 8 with Scrappy's mod installed, leading to an end save that would not be a possible result for an un-modded game?
I played Episode 8 with the mod installed and I had no problems importing my saved game into this interlude.

Reactions: UrsusDerpus

Lucas Mattos

Mar 18, 2018
So excited to play all futures updates and the whole story.
I can't choose to be with just 1 girl, I liked all of them and their different personalities, now that I got to know a little more about Zoey I liked her too, even though she broke the MC's heart!
I will have to play all routes multiple times to enjoy this masterpiece when it finally ends!

Reactions: Night Hacker

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
It is going to be pretty funny when Zoey goes to B&R to track down the MC and she finds out that he is pretty much screwing the whole school.
He was kind of her puppy before she left.
I mean according to her, they were just friends with benefits. But she had his full attention. Now she is going to find out that the friends with benefits line has become a very long line.

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
She studied online and graduated but the problem is that no college in San Diego accepted her and probably B&R accepted her I don't know why but that college seems like a college for retards :ROFLMAO:
Yes, Quinn told Riona she is very bad and without the tuition she would fail at college and i don't think she is way better than her...one more bad student what difference make?

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
It is going to be pretty funny when Zoey goes to B&R to track down the MC and she finds out that he is pretty much screwing the whole school.
He was kind of her puppy before she left.
I mean according to her, they were just friends with benefits. But she had his full attention. Now she is going to find out that the friends with benefits line has become a very long line.
Man I can't WAIT for her reaction when that happens, every roasty is a toasty haha get fucked.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Take back some of the ego, will ya ? :ROFLMAO:Because of you some nobody just called Josy retard, you know I don't tolerate that:ROFLMAO:

Definitely, especially because Josey doesn't exist:p:ROFLMAO:
King retard to be exact at least she's the best at what she does :p

Bill762

Nov 18, 2017
My game hard crashes in episode 8 every time when Rusty tells you to order the windows.

No idea how to fix, I put the 8.2 patch in and nothing changed.

Reactions: pangzero

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My game hard crashes in episode 8 every time when Rusty tells you to order the windows.

No idea how to fix, I put the 8.2 patch in and nothing changed.
Don't cheat... that will fix it in a jiffy ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif Completely unnecessary to cheat in this game... you have to run a couple of rounds if you wanna complete it anyways...

Nov 23, 2020
What I don't understand the most about these Interlude complaints, is the ones that say that "Zoey brings nothing to the story"... like she isn't a vital part of MC's life.

Also, "I don't care about Zoey", if you went into the Interlude hating it beforehand you already knew that you weren't going to care about her story. Imagine having the same thought process about every new character that gets introduced, like "Who's this Nicole chick, I don't care about her". If you have been in this forum long enough you can notice that Nicole is a really loved character in here even though she wasn't introduced at the beginning, she got scenes and time to build up her character... just like Zoey (or every new character) is going to get apart from this Interlude.

So, of course you don't care about Zoey, she's still a new character. Give DPC some time before you proclaim that "This was my favorite game until now" or that "I'm uninstalling, fuck this game" you bunch of whiny babies.

Okay, so I understand why you are bashing some people here over Zoe. However, I don't agree with it because for some people Zoey is an ex-gf in a story with established love interests at Season 3. What DPC should have done is probably introduce bits and pieces of her every now and then with the established purpose of being the first gf that the MC had. Not just give a flashback when talking with Bella and hope that the audience would have some form of attachment with Zoe.

And regarding the Nicole point, Nicole was introduced as a consistent character back in Season 1 when you went to the club with the DIKS. Then after that, you met more of Nicole through the dating app and more in Season 2 during the volunteer sessions. The point becomes moot especially when trying to introduce zoe has a potential love interest late in the story with a reminensce in the form of a little flashblack and a line from your dad.

Finally, I agree with that sentiment of being inmature that this is the final straw. Just let them be, no need to stoop at their level. I can guarantee when DPC releases the new chapter in October, they will come back.

P.S: I did not play the interlude because like I said in my other post and a little of this one, I don't really care about Zoe much. I will play the october update though hehe.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Did you make the mistake of playing episode 8 with Scrappy's mod installed, leading to an end save that would not be a possible result for an un-modded game?
Actually, it looks like you can import scrappy modded saves. I have non modded and modded saves. I had no issues importing the modded saves.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I will say if he's giving Zoey a dick chick choice's thing are we able to shape her for her return or are we gunna be playing her more? Or do the choices just not matter?
If you being able to shape her for her return I must say that would be kick ass. From a story spective, If he gives her a perma Neutral/Dik/Chick score that changes the outcomes of interactions with her through the rest of season 3

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes