dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I thought the game was halfway even before this interlude. And yeah Zoey will be a factor of importance in the rest of the game but i don't see a certain role of LI for her, just an optional one. I'm sure we will be able to decide to pursue her or not and it's not unlikely a "Dik" Zoey will be aggressive in her attempts to win back MC, delivering some drama for MC with any (chosen) LI.
But it's clear whatever their relationship was, it isn't that anymore. Zoey is not the Zoey that left and MC is not the MC that watched her leave/let her go. There is a whole new ballgame, but that will be just a matter of reconnecting as friends first before we can even go for being lovers again. Their relation needs to be redefined, no matter what choices you made for MC.
But that's where the drama is.

01 The MC already realizes when he says goodbye to Zoey that he might have lost more than just a friend.

02: Now comes the fateful Rooster Cluck of Bitch Emma. Zoey doesn't call the MC to make it clear that it's not like that. She can tell Emma herself that family and friends have seen it and the damage is already done. We have seen the responses to the cluck. Zoey resigns for a while. The MC does what he advised Sage to do in EP1. He accepts Zoey decision from the Rooster Cluck even though it was a lie, which the MC can't know because he has no contact with Zoey anymore.

03. MC falls in love again. Has also been about 4 months since the Rooster Cluck.

04. the MC tells Isabella the Zoey story. Again the Rooster Cluck is in the center as a wrong basis for the separation.

05. in EP6 after Sage and Chad's breakup, the MC comforts Sage. What can he say to Sage. It is an option. Sage is supposed to take her time. Let her be angry, sad, etc. But then seek closure. Sage also asked the MC if he had done it yet. The answer was that he should have, but now it's too late. I assume this was not referring to the Rooster Cluck, but rather a conversation before Zoey left.

06 Interlude is coming to an end. Zoey realizes that she has been chasing a hopeless dream. Yes, she has reconciled with her mother on her birthday. But who did not even congratulate Zoey. The MC. That certainly hurt Zoey and she realizes that very lost more than just money. (Jill told us in EP3. Money can buy you nice things, but not what really matters in life). What lesson Zoey learned from this we'll decide.

DIK Zoey: She will confront the MC that he didn't fight for her. She'll go back to being the defiant little brat from detention when the MC met Zoey. (This Zoey fits in with Fuck Buddy Sage, Quinn and the Side Girls. Orange Sky).

CHICK Zoey: She's going to be an adult about the situation. (This Zoey fits in with Sage, Jill, Isabella, Josy/Maya Throuple. Orange Sky)

But one thing is obvious. Bitch Emma's Rooster Cluck is the deciding point in the whole Zoey/MC story.(y)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
so she was ok not giving a damn about MC for that long, not looking at the social media, not
calling his pa, who is buddy-buddy to her once she makes one appearence after all the heartache and self doubt and pitty hole she dumped MC into for the most insane opf minute reasons for a life to live with no purpose.

Reactions: Siphon and sava75

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talk about lack of communication. Lost into her own head, not thinking straight, she bombed her relationship with all blank and no talk. What a floozie. That intimate record of her inner demons prooves nothing to us or MC. Fact is she went radio silent for no reason that would ever hold in any argument.

Reactions: Ivyxxx and sava75

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's got to have been said already, but MVP of the Interlude is definitely Jenna. :giggle:

For those who don't know, she's into girls, and when she's not dancing for money, she enjoys long walks, cooking and reading books... oh sorry, that was Nicole. But Jenna is definitely into girls.

And these are her tits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes Emma, they are. :sneaky:

But my favourite scene of the whole Interlude was Jenna cheerleading the drunken sex between Emma and Bret.
She was so fucking wasted, she looked half asleep.

And may I point out, this little hotty had some very nice tattoos. :p

That's right bitches, tattoos! :eek:
We know he must have seen Emma's cluck since there's no other way he could have thought Zoey had a boyfriend. It's possible Zoey had a copy of the pictures herself (they were supposedly something for Zoey to reminisce on when she got old), in which case she might have sent the first one (with her top on) to the MC herself. That would explain why the MC 'saw' it in his narration to Bella even though Emma only posted the topless pic.
I like the misunderstanding about Emma's post, because it kind of gives the idea of an MC spying on what Zoey is doing anyway and giving up when he sees she's moved on, it's sad but realistic.

absolutely could also be that Zoey actually had him a boyfriend (not Bret), in the end she was in San Diego for a very long time and that she was all the time "alone" is as realistic as Sage waiting months and months is....
I think a really obvious answer to how the mc saw Zoey's cluck was that Emma tagged her in the photo.

Zoey was shitting herself that all her friends and family were gonna see the photo
Since I'm sure none of them were following Emma, tagging Zoey in the photo alerted all of Zoey's followers, including the mc.

Mystery solved.
my wife just told me here a good idea stop making guess and wait for them game oh yeah do the dishes..

I filed for divorce I hate waiting
I hope you didn't do the dishes either! :mad:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What ever your nit pick, dev has so many followers and artists out there aware of his huge success,
he could, should he want to, comission a better looking unique male character, least for MC,
or some more for the others who have most screen time and become even more outstanding of a phenom than he already is.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I also think that the choices we made during the interlude will definitely "shape" his personality.
You know that we played as Zoey in the InterLube... :p so why would anything that happened there shape Fuckface' personality ??? :oops::LOL:;) ( his HER ! )

dalli_x it's quite good but you are in conflict with your own theory at some points...
04. the MC tells Isabella the Zoey story. Again the Rooster Cluck is in the center as a wrong basis for the separation.
05. in EP6 after Sage and Chad's breakup, the MC comforts Sage. What can he say to Sage. It is an option. Sage is supposed to take her time. Let her be angry, sad, etc. But then seek closure. Sage also asked the MC if he had done it yet. The answer was that he should have, but now it's too late. I assume this was not referring to the Rooster Cluck, but rather a conversation before Zoey left.
@ 4 you still claim that a months after cluck is what sealed the deal but at ( @ 1 too you raise doubts ) @ 5 you tend to go with closure at Zoeys departure... ( the latter is the correct one... 2800 miles is 2800 miles... only fools think this has flickering hope )

@ 6 you claim WE will decide what lessons she learned from this... this is wishful at best... afraid this will be actually been already decided with Zoey being a DIK or not... whatever the case may be Fuckface ( or you as the player ) will have little to nothing ability to change it... though YOU as Zoey made already this choice the rest comes via DPCs storytelling )

Bitch Emma's Rooster Cluck is the deciding point in the whole Zoey/MC story.(y)
Scratch out Fuckface and we are golden... the damage has been done long ago ;)

Fact is she went radio silent for no reason that would ever hold in any argument.
It is so simple in fact... (y);)
That's right bitches, tattoos! :eek:
:ROFLMAO: She is not a lost cause YET !!! but... welp I think she will turn into a sub-species :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::eek:

Since I'm sure none of them were following Emma, tagging Zoey in the photo alerted all of Zoey's followers, including the mc.

Mystery solved.
Easy does it ! (y);)

Reactions: shazba and Raziel_8

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But that's where the drama is.
I'm a simple man, i don't go looking for drama, drama will find you anyway... ;)
Zoey will be there in ep9 and i'm sure she will have a big part to play, but i'm not really sure she will have a big impact on existing relations unless you let her or if DPC makes hooking up with her at that halloween party unavoidable.
But lets face it, Halloween already is the second part of october, you've spent you're summer with butterflies for Josy, and before that you already had several months since you said goodbye to her. So friendship yeah, that's cool, but ruining a good relation for her? That just seems less likely to me.... Giving the option ingame makes sense but i doubt we will be forced.

Reactions: dalli_x

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Interlude dialogue choices will not affect Zoey later in the game.

After doing Interlude once, if we import more saves we have a choice to skip Interlude, and the only choice we are being asked to make is how Zoey solved the problem with Ems. It is therefore the only variable element of the Interlude that will be reused in the rest of the game.
Yeah. Because you can skip the interlude, I think dialogue choices are pointless and are just for flavor. A bit disappointed but I guess it'd have been too much work. Maybe that single choice wil shape Zoey's character more towards "DIK" (getting Emma's phone) or "CHICK" (calming her down)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah. Because you can skip the interlude, I think dialogue choices are pointless and are just for flavor. A bit disappointed but I guess it'd have been too much work. Maybe that single choice wil shape Zoey's character more towards "DIK" (getting Emma's phone) or "CHICK" (calming her down)
The standard Zoey is "Dik" but your choices for her will decide if that remains true/false. The options talk or get back are 2 more variables but most likely will result in a more forgiving/understanding or a vindictive/unreasonable Zoey at some point, the standard is neutral (if skipped) but can also be reached by taking the phone but not getting back at her.

Reactions: dalli_x

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Here are few unmodded saves from the new game for those who fucked up their saves:

-Bella played as DIK
-Bella played as CHICK
-Jill played without Jade played as CHICK
-Maya and Josey played as CHICK
-Sage and maybe Quin played as DICK
-Others as DICK(no path choosen)

They all start at the intro, not being played.
Put them in BeingADIK-Interlude-pc-lin\game\saves
Thank you so much. I lost my saves and the game but downloading the game again took forever. Now I don't have to

Reactions: Bloom12345
May 4, 2017
It's an interlude telling what Zoey was up to before returning home before season 3 which will start with EP9, but it will be 7-8 months like always, hopefully in November.
That would suck if true. I love Zoey's story and was shown that she meant a lot to the MC but how long has it been, 3-4 months since the last update and if DPC only managed to accomplish this much in that time, we in trouble.

Especially since we might not live long enough, to see Episode 9 if things worsen.

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Just started playing "Interlude" and damn I forgot how well DPC can make you go from raging hard on,
to having something in your eye in just a few short scenes.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
That would suck if true. I love Zoey's story and was shown that she meant a lot to the MC but how long has it been, 3-4 months since the last update and if DPC only managed to accomplish this much in that time, we in trouble.

Especially since we might not live long enough, to see Episode 9 if things worsen.
I wouldn't go for the worst case scenario, DPC basicly split his work and released the interlude sooner than originally planned but it was originally part of ep9. He will need to finish the work on the rest of it but he isn't starting just now, there was already finished content of ep.9 when he released the interlude.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I wouldn't go for the worst case scenario, DPC basicly split his work and released the interlude sooner than originally planned but it was originally part of ep9. He will need to finish the work on the rest of it but he isn't starting just now, there was already finished content of ep.9 when he released the interlude.
I like how the dude lowkey mentioned the looming (but not really) nuclear war, and you chose to reassure my guy by telling him the update will definetely be out before then :KEK: Worst case scenario indeed :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I like how the dude lowkey mentioned the looming (but not really) nuclear war, and you chose to reassure my guy by telling him the update will definetely be out before then :KEK: Worst case scenario indeed
Uhm.... how you figure ep9 being released before that nuclear war is a worst case scenario? I know some people didn't receive the interlude that well, but come on! Wishing a nuclear war brakes out so he can't finish ep9 is a bit too much! ;)

Draal3

Oct 10, 2021
To those worried about losing content for choosing a LI at the end of EP8, I'm sure you don't have to worry as that is not how DPC has been doing things. I'm quite sure you WILL have the option(s) to bang whomever you want. However having said that, I'm also quite sure that there will be CONSEQUENCES for doing said actions.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes