Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
A couple of thoughts about 9 episodes.
1) The Way Of Others.
On the path of others, the player will of course be blocked on the paths of the main love interests, but he will receive (as it seems to me) the maximum amount of sexual content. Lily, Quinn, Nicole, Zoey, Riona, Camila and all the other girls who were supposed to be the temptation and obstacle of the player on the path of the chosen LI will become available. But what will be the limitation? Will there be any temptations of the player in the way of Others?
I hope it will. I would not like to have a choice conditionally between a sex scene with Lily and Zoey, who later block their paths, but something more complex and dramatic. For example, Josie suddenly turns out to be available and if you decide to have fun with her, this leads to the break up of Josie or Maya. And the player thinks what is more important: the happiness and well-being of two friends or their own lust.
In short, I want this branch to make more sense besides the fact that you can fuck any girl on campus. In fact, the path of Others is the status quo of the player of the first two seasons.
2)The path of love interests.
It is clear that the player must pass some tests to confirm or deny that feelings for his girlfriend are firm and sincere. Otherwise, season 2 would be the last. I want the player to actually have a hard choice. The choice is to go talk to Jill at a party or fuck Lily and Riana in the next room is the easiest option. Of course there will be such elections.
That's why Zoey appeared. But for this, the player really needs to love Zoey in Interlude so that her tears and declarations of love cause a dialeme and a difficult choice. Women's tears are a favorite female manipulation.
On the other hand, Zoey's character is obviously devalued. What will happen to her if we decide to date her? How will she behave? And vice versa? I think Zoey is a story for the whole season, which will grow like a snowball. Perhaps DPC will allow a mandatory betrayal by the player, which will cause difficulties and drama. In any case, Zoya's role is obvious, and at the same time I do not know how to make her character not look so instrumental.
The Way Of Others

Yes it will certainly be the one with the most sex scenes.

There is definitely going to be a way to move this route to a relationship with an LI. Maybe also a side girl who will be "promoted" girlfriend. And of course Zoey.

The path of love interests

I can't wait to see how it's going to be handled. One could imagine that since the MC decided to choose an LI, he implicitly renounced the sides girls. I don't think it will be that simple.

On the other hand it can be materially complicated to manage a choice each time. A standard episode where the MC can fuck 80% of the HOTs, strippers, and a few other girls, code the choices with the consequences, that can be too much to handle.

There will certainly be tricks to make coding for DPC easier. For example, if we chose Sage, the MC himself (without the player having to choose) will think that fucking HOTs is a bad idea (same for M and J); or conversely the relationship being "official" the HOT may stop throwing themselves at the MC knowing that Sage and him are together.

Last thing, it may be the DIK/CHIK/NEUTRAL affinity which will influence the loyalty of the MC.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guys few questions !!!!!
I miss some rewards 2D Art and Mixed (hints 2D Shop and Ep 6 Laptop) !!! Can I replay to gain them ( I have my own saves) OR is there a file, where all rewards are unlocked ??????

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
To those worried about losing content for choosing a LI at the end of EP8, I'm sure you don't have to worry as that is not how DPC has been doing things. I'm quite sure you WILL have the option(s) to bang whomever you want. However having said that, I'm also quite sure that there will be CONSEQUENCES for doing said actions.
With "chick" affinity MC you already are locked out of several options to bang, same as for not accepting the restaurant offer.
So it will really depend on your choices in your current playthrough.... Zoey might be an exception though.
But then again.... She might just be the "Leah" of BaDik and start that school shooting if you chose "get back at her" in the interlude ;)

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Jesus. 1800+ posts since the release Friday morning.

No way I'm catching up on that anytime soon. I guess I'll drop a couple quick observations about the Interlude, and I'll give something more substantial once I've played it through again and read (or rather, skimmed) the forum for the last few days.

For my first picayune opinion, DPC has provided numerous very funny scenes in BaDIK so far, and this one scene in the Interlude made me spit take:

screenshot0010.png

Also, the ensuing Jenna play-by-play was classic.

So, what the hell did he do to Josy????

credits_josy_bg.png

Her usual cute-as-a-bug face looks contorted, especially her mouth. I know it's just a superfluous render in the credits, but still.

Jill, on the other hand...

credits_jill_bg.png

Wow. Yes, the other girls looked great too, but this sexy look and pose struck a chord.

Speaking extra pictures, this wasn't the render I was expecting, but it's 100% the render I needed:

The render I needed.png

Draal3

Oct 10, 2021
With "chick" affinity MC you already are locked out of several options to bang, same as for not accepting the restaurant offer.
So it will really depend on your choices in your current playthrough.... Zoey might be an exception though.
But then again.... She might just be the "Leah" of BaDik and start that school shooting if you chose "get back at her" in the interlude ;)
You are correct on certain paths you are locked out of certain options. I mainly meant I'm sure you will have some options, no one will be completely free of temptation.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
04 No, the breakup came right after the Rooster Cluck. When he told Isabella, months had already passed. But by the MC telling Isabella, it shows the importance of that Rooster Cluck.

05 Yes, a final conversation could have prevented Zoey's departure. He did not do it, although he should have. Therefore it was too late for that, because Zoey was gone and later the separation Rooster Cluck came.

06. wishful thinking or not. We have the choice of Zoey becoming DIK or CHICK. On this basis, DPC will design his texts for Zoey in the later and maybe different Scene of Zoey. Wouldn't be the first time nor the last time DPC does this.

The damage is done. But one should not forget that this damage was caused by misunderstandings.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7678137
strongly disagree

she was doing it to honor her grandma - nothing would stop her from leaving

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
Can anybody share CHICK Bella saves for the beginning of episode 8?
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest as well as every Side Girl Possible. I chose to commit to Sage at the end of Crossroads, but if I can pursue others then I will until it is no longer viable. Total Man-Whore route.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": This routes is mainly preserved to see the drama unfold between Sage and Jade in Episode 9 when it drops. As well as to have your cake and to eat it too with Sage and all the Side Girls. If you aren't interested then you can pretty much just ignore this save all together.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage. Then I will go back and change my choices, I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.

Side Note for all Saves: Episodes 1-8 and Season 1&2 Persistent will be stored in separate folder labeled "BeingaDIK-1535311494" whereas the Interlude Start Saves, Episode 9 Start Saves as well as Season 3 Persistent will be stored in a folder named "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494". The numbers at the end may be different for you. Your Renpy saves can be found here . DO NOT attempt to put Season 1&2 files into the new Interlude. It will cause errors.

Transfer Data: This file is the binary data for the saves stated above that will be stored for the new binary come Season 3. This file is stored in a folder labeled "persistent" in your Renpy Saves folder. Your Renpy saves can be found here . If you are unable to figure out where to find/store this file, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 8 End Saves" then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Jesus. 1800+ posts since the release Friday morning.

No way I'm catching up on that anytime soon. I guess I'll drop a couple quick observations about the Interlude, and I'll give something more substantial once I've played it through again and read (or rather, skimmed) the forum for the last few days.

For my first picayune opinion, DPC has provided numerous very funny scenes in BaDIK so far, and this one scene in the Interlude made me spit take:

View attachment 1692091

Also, the ensuing Jenna play-by-play was classic.

So, what the hell did he do to Josy????

View attachment 1692089

Her usual cute-as-a-bug face looks contorted, especially her mouth. I know it's just a superfluous render in the credits, but still.

Jill, on the other hand...

View attachment 1692088

Wow. Yes, the other girls looked great too, but this sexy look and pose struck a chord.

Speaking extra pictures, this wasn't the render I was expecting, but it's 100% the render I needed:

View attachment 1692100
I think its the sweat on Josy's sweet face she kind of looks like lost some weight but could just be her smile:giggle: besides its pretty hard to take my eyes off her boobs and the fact she's not wearing a bra :love:

Last edited:

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
The jocks almost look like malformed standard Genesis 3/8 base males (at least, the original ones)! :ROFLMAO:
DPC selection of male characters ain't the best... they look too alike... and I'm not saying this just to be annoyed... Every time in a freeroam I have to talk with either Rusty or Jamie, I'm always mixing up the two... And Leon and Johnboy too, though Johboy is fatter and always in his undies which helps identification (and I never understood the purpose of Leon in the story... he seems to be an excess...)
But, at least, DPC didn't make another "Lucas 8" MC and, for this, he'll always be praised!

You looked at the guys ??? haha apart from d boy and tybalt and j boy didnt seen needed they are background noise

hahaha

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
If we play as zoey
and then we play as MC.

If MC does Zoey path.....

Is that technically chosing yourself?

kinda based

Aug 7, 2018
So I have finished the interlude today and I got a short question : In the gallery section , how do unlock the second scene of the interlude, since the first one is with Zoe and who are the two lucky persons in taht scene btw? . I don't mind spoilers since this story is quite short. Also nice sneak peek of halloween regarding Episode, can't wait but I will wait patiently tho.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So I have finished the interlude today and I got a short question : In the gallery section , how do unlock the second scene of the interlude, since the first one is with Zoe and who are the two lucky persons in taht scene btw? . I don't mind spoilers since this story is quite short. Also nice sneak peek of halloween regarding Episode, can't wait but I will wait patiently tho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
what we learned from intelude:
1- Zoey's stepdad was the man hanging out with Quinn's father.
2- Jenna it's Riona's sister
3- Emma most likely met someone from the Pink Rose , on her days working in las vegas.
4_ Zoey's friends can and will save Mc's ass in a future episode (most likely Jonah)
View attachment a_ov_Pepe_160928.webp

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
what we learned from intelude:
1- Zoey's stepdad was the man hanging out with Quinn's father.
2- Jenna it's Riona's sister
3- Emma most likely met someone from the Pink Rose , on her days working in las vegas.
4_ Zoey's friends can and will save Mc's ass in a future episode (most likely Jonah)
View attachment 1692188
1. You certain that was buddy?
2. Who is Jenna?
3. Possible, but mostly irrelevant
4. Where did you derrive this theory from?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes