NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The jocks almost look like malformed standard Genesis 3/8 base males (at least, the original ones)! :ROFLMAO:
DPC selection of male characters ain't the best... they look too alike... and I'm not saying this just to be annoyed... Every time in a freeroam I have to talk with either Rusty or Jamie, I'm always mixing up the two... And Leon and Johnboy too, though Johboy is fatter and always in his undies which helps identification (and I never understood the purpose of Leon in the story... he seems to be an excess...)
But, at least, DPC didn't make another "Lucas 8" MC and, for this, he'll always be praised!
Leon exists in the story because Jaime needs a jealous boyfriend to save him from the feminist ball-and-chain that he is co-parenting a rabbit with.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

dunhill

May 3, 2017
yea this was a good story, like really deep and what not even filled with emotion BUT nothing and i do mean nothing gets my horsey running like a sugar mommy.. i feel bad for Zoey

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Was Zoey's stepdad the guy that Quinn's father was discussing the ending of "The Departed" with before almost cutting his face off because he called Quinn a rat? I haven't compared them side by side but that would make Zoey's backstory suck a little bit more I have to admit.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
And you didn't miss much of those 1800 comments as the shitstorm here on Friday was at colossal levels
If you read 1 out of every 100 posts on this thread, only 1 of the 100 that you bothered to read will be one of the following

a) relevant
b) sane
c) coherent
d) polite
e) interesting
f) informative

and that includes this one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (this falls into the unlisted class "sarcastic bullshit" as do most of my posts everywhere)

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Was Zoey's stepdad the guy that Quinn's father was discussing the ending of "The Departed" with before almost cutting his face off because he called Quinn a rat? I haven't compared them side by side but that would make Zoey's backstory suck a little bit more I have to admit.
Their faces looks almost the same but bodies surely not. Buddy is a typical thin junkie while Pink Floyd just a regular dude. And the timings isn't match, Zoey's step-dad was at her birthday when Buddy must be doing second line of coke with Rox.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I dont think thats quinn's father lol if I had to guess it's her brother.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
She just needs a new haircut... I think it's about time...

And, worst of it all, in every game that has a riot-grrrl-like female character, she has the same haircut (Savior, Halfway House, and many others I just forgot the name...) If someone here's planning a game, please, don't use that haircut... when I see it, the first thing that comes to my mind is... "Oh! Look! Another Quinn! How original!"
Yep, exactly my observation as well. Really funny how this haircut determines the character. Yes, she definitely needs a new one to stand out.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah. Because you can skip the interlude, I think dialogue choices are pointless and are just for flavor. A bit disappointed but I guess it'd have been too much work. Maybe that single choice wil shape Zoey's character more towards "DIK" (getting Emma's phone) or "CHICK" (calming her down)
Almost every choice matters and adds to the variable zoeychick or zoeydick.

The phone/revenge thing is actually small potatoes. 2 points out of 20-30.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I think this one would be cool... You know? Keep the style but give it an improvement. This one is more fluid. The old one looks like a helmet. Just my 50 cents of opinion though.

View attachment 1692402
You Sir, have great taste, I applaud it. :) Somehow there are stereotypes, like the rebell hair for bad girls, or the Viking woman hair, which usually physically aggressive ladies get, like Runah from Bite, Freydis from Vinland etc. It is an interesting thing.

Reactions: The Japanese

kacas

Mar 14, 2020
Yes. DPC has already warned that as Zoey's character, we will fuck her boyfriend in a drug den in San Diego while MC goes on a date with Jill in the game. Zoey is announced as the first female character to be with MMF with two bandits from the Russian mafia.
ah ha! Not so absurd now is it? :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
strongly disagree

she was doing it to honor her grandma - nothing would stop her from leaving
her grandmother had very little to do with Zoey's decision, heredity aside.

luckily Zoey played with a board pretending it was a surfboard, if she had played with a stick pretending it was a rifle Zoey would be enlisted in the middle east now I guess...

rightly her grandmother wanted her to follow her passion, her true herself and gave her the chance to squander her inheritance to find out that surfing wasn't... she could have thought about it ten minutes more...

but she is young
but she's a rebel
but she has a stepfather who didn't support her....

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes