JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I thought everyone got the "Others" choice in episode 8...
I didn't really interact with anyone other than Isabella, Sage, some teachers, and Quinn + Riona...

Hopefully this means MC will marry Quinn when picking "Others".
Riona unfortunately seems unlikely after her basically-canceled episode 8 content.
Canceled content? To many pages and I missed a news about that?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
04 No, the breakup came right after the Rooster Cluck. When he told Isabella, months had already passed. But by the MC telling Isabella, it shows the importance of that Rooster Cluck.
I can see it won't convince you... but the " break up " happened at the train station... it's why the scenes happen how they happen to make you understand... but oh well ! :p ;)
05 Yes, a final conversation could have prevented Zoey's departure. He did not do it, although he should have. Therefore it was too late for that, because Zoey was gone and later the separation Rooster Cluck came.
Nothing on this world would have stopped this trip from happening... the conversation was to be about what they mean to each other and stuff... you know them chummy talk turn into serious what future they face ( together or on seperate ways... )
06. wishful thinking or not. We have the choice of Zoey becoming DIK or CHICK. On this basis, DPC will design his texts for Zoey in the later and maybe different Scene of Zoey. Wouldn't be the first time nor the last time DPC does this.
I never seen Zoey as a CHICK... so I would say a dick or no dick :ROFLMAO: But yeah dependent on this SHE will react ( most likely ) differently in certain situations ( but as I said before this was your doing during Interlude ) which means you won't have control over her... or just limited :p
The damage is done. But one should not forget that this damage was caused by misunderstandings.
This is right as it stands here... the thing is it doesn't hold any relevence for us ! ( unless you played the game as a HOMO and stayed alone all the time which is not a natural way to play :censored: )
What did Neil advise his son to do before meeting Josy for the first time in EP1? He should tell Josy how he feels about her so he wouldn't regret it later if he didn't.
Sooo ? Is this really a too difficult ( math )problem to solve ? Back to the very first segment of this post... :KEK: You can see this from an other perspective... since it was not love from Fuckface' side he let her go !... right there right then ;)

Reactions: vogelbeest
Aug 7, 2018
I thought everyone got the "Others" choice in episode 8...
I didn't really interact with anyone other than Isabella, Sage, some teachers, and Quinn + Riona...

Hopefully this means MC will marry Quinn when picking "Others".
Riona unfortunately seems unlikely after her basically-canceled episode 8 content.
Wait a second, what Riona episode 8 canceled content? Could some kindly give a short resume about what this refers to.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There was this big thing about Riona being stalked in a previous episode.
Then it suddenly turns out to be nothing, the stalker apologizes, and you talk to her for 1 minute.

This feels to me like DPC just decided Riona isn't important enough (especially now that we're getting even more new LIs) and drop the entire stalker subplot + Riona as a LI.
I mean compare it to the Quinn drug subplot, where you get huge amounts of content if you choose to help her.
I don't think so

simply DPC wants us to let our guard down by considering the danger exhausted (for those few who really find out about the stalker) to increase the surprise when the issue will be taken up again

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
There was this big thing about Riona being stalked in a previous episode.
Then it suddenly turns out to be nothing, the stalker apologizes, and you talk to her for 1 minute.

This feels to me like DPC just decided Riona isn't important enough (especially now that we're getting even more new LIs) and drop the entire stalker subplot + Riona as a LI.
I mean compare it to the Quinn drug subplot, where you get huge amounts of content if you choose to help her.
Riona thing might not be over though. That cumpetition loser dude can easily turn out to be a red herring intended to lure players into a false sense of security, while the real stalker is still out there.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Other with MAC havin trouble with permissions to start game??
The executable might be missing its execute permission. To find this executable, right click on the app and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called BeinADIK. Its type should be Unix Executable. If it's not, you can add this execute permission in Terminal.
Type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Then try to start the app again.

It's Mac BTW, not MAC.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Stupid question, but how does the Interlude differ from the episode?
It's not an actual episode. You don't play as the MC. And the story content is largely irrelevant (it's a little too late in the game (pun intended) to introduce a brand new LI in which this very short "interlude" will not get anyone to care about her as much as they do for the existing LIs we've had hours of content with).

TL;DR
If you like world building story content, play it. Otherwise, you can skip this and you wouldn't miss anything.

Reactions: Thony

k6s

Jun 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
if this isnt the #1 AVN currently its easily in the top 3 keep up the amazing work

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes