felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC have his 19 birthday in game. It must be less than a year or the flashback of Mc having fun with Zoey would be an underage scene and that's a big no-no with patreon. So he forced the narrative to fit.
I know, but the interlude shuffles the cards again

the exact same problem is with Maya and Josy's camp flashback, but there we can assume it's early summer (or even late spring) before college, it's a little forced, but it's acceptable

Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
DPC has deliberately changed this scene, shortening the gap between Zoey and MC, but now the interlude seems to pull them apart again as in the first version
So when MC told this to Bella it was already over a year since Zoey left. And then Zoey calls MC shortly after midterm...
Might be up to 15-18 months since they've last seen eachother when they meet in person again....
Either that is right or the timeline that was set here by some member ( i dunno who it was :p ) is wrong ! Dealers choice ;):LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
since it is possible to skip the interlude I would say no
Zoey will have a fixed character, or at least there is a "canon character" for those who skip the flashback
Yeah, but if you choose to skip, the game still ask you to pick what she did, aka, calmed the girl down, or took her phone. I assume that is her Chick/Dik status may be. You know since your MC already have a permanent affinity, and diferent girls avilable based on diferent affinity. I guess for a Dik MC, there is a Dik Zoey option, if she took the phone.
and she is more for a neutral or chick , if she calmed down the bitch instead.
So, anyway, you have to choose one of the option,s even if you skip

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, but if you choose to skip, the game still ask you to pick what she did, aka, calmed the girl down, or took her phone. I assume that is her Chick/Dik status may be. You know since your MC already have a permanent affinity, and diferent girls avilable based on diferent affinity. I guess for a Dik MC, there is a Dik Zoey option, if she took the phone.
and she is more for a neutral or chick , if she calmed down the bitch instead.
So, anyway, you have to choose one of the option,s even if you skip
possible, even if that choice has its immediate effect, Emma is or is not Zoey's friend from that moment on, the variable that takes that into account might simply serve for that

we'll see, of course I'd be in doubt if it's really convenient to choose a Zoey Chick... at least not in every run...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Really hope you can kindly tell Zoe to fuck off. I'm afraid she's going to be forced upon you in way that you can't make a choice, and it fucks up everything you've been building on.

Like when we find out Maya and Josy were dating, and you don't have a choice on weather or not the MC gets mad.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Really hope you can kindly tell Zoe to fuck off. I'm afraid she's going to be forced upon you in way that you can't make a choice, and it fucks up everything you've been building on.

Like when we find out Maya and Josy were dating, and you don't have a choice on weather or not the MC gets mad.
it was enough for me to see Mc's reaction to his father's phone call about Zoey's return to have the certainty that he's already having second thoughts

I believe that a pause for reflection will be inevitable, maybe Mc will ask for it, maybe the chosen LI will grant it to him, but it will be there.

Zoey will not compromise anything, but it will be necessary to push her away, maybe even more than once

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is it mandatory to play Season 1-2?

I just downloaded Interlude and there is no 'New Game' option available.
There are only 'Import' & 'Continue' options available on Main Menu.

Can't we play starting from Interlude?
why would you do that? skip half the story when it will take 5 - 6 months to the new chapter

if you want, you can use someone else's saves, but that doesn't make much sense

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I stepped away from my replay to interject this.

Admittingly, I have played very few AVNs, but of those that I've played and the walkthroughs I've watched, it seems common for the developer to use very basic facial expressions during dialogue, and often they use only a couple of different expressions repeatedly. Sometimes they don't even bother repositioning a character's mouth to show they're speaking, much less try to convey any type of emotion.

For me, one thing to DPC's credit is his attention to this. I've mentioned before his recent improvements to facial animations. However, from the beginning of the game I noticed how much he will change a character's face for dialogue stills. In the Interlude, he turned it up a notch. During the scene in which Zoey is getting her first tattoo, the frequency of Zoey's expression changes jumped out at me.

Here's a compilation of Zoey's face during that scene:

Zoey facial expressions.png

And just like the difference in Jill's face when she sees you with Bella depending on whether you're on her path, the changes can be very slight - especially for those last two.

If there is another game with a decent story in which the developer adds this level of detail, I would very much like to hear about it.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks. It wouldn't be my favorite hair in absolute terms (like my favorite hair of all), but, if I were creating a character like Quinn, I think I would use this one. And, most importantly, if DPC would change her hair, it should be one that fits her personality. It would be very weird if Quinn shows up with a hair like this: .

So, between my taste and Quinn's personality, I'd stick with this one (but this hair came out after BaDIK's release, so, of course, it would have been impossible for DPC to use it right from the start, and I'm not blaming him; I think he chose the best option available at the time to characterize her, which, of course, doesn't foreclose an update -- in fact, I think he did one for Josy if I'm not mistaken).
God I really hate that Jocelyn hair. Nah, Josie has still her old hair, not the one with two buns, that was just temporary, I think. I like her basic hair, as I do Josie. Too bad she is a packaged deal...

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Hey everyone. I downloaded the 0.8.2 android version on my tablet. After opening the game, the DrPinkcake dialog appears about going to Patreon or something (after the Maya wallapaper). As soon as I touch the screen the game crashes. Is there any known fix?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I stepped away from my replay to interject this.

Admittingly, I have played very few AVNs, but of those that I've played and the walkthroughs I've watched, it seems common for the developer to use very basic facial expressions during dialogue, and often they use only a couple of different expressions repeatedly. Sometimes they don't even bother repositioning a character's mouth to show they're speaking, much less try to convey any type of emotion.

For me, one thing to DPC's credit is his attention to this. I've mentioned before his recent improvements to facial animations. However, from the beginning of the game I noticed how much he will change a character's face for dialogue stills. In the Interlude, he turned it up a notch. During the scene in which Zoey is getting her first tattoo, the frequency of Zoey's expression changes jumped out at me.

Here's a compilation of Zoey's face during that scene:

View attachment 1692762

And just like the difference in Jill's face when she sees you with Bella depending on whether you're on her path, the changes can be very slight - especially for those last two.

If there is another game with a decent story in which the developer adds this level of detail, I would very much like to hear about it.
Zoey reading the forum comments... Guess what the expression is when she reads one of dalli's theories

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
So this message is going to be a bit all over the place covering a bunch of random shit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Thanks to the mod, I'm going through all the girls' routes at the same time.
I wonder when my game will be fucked

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes