lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
So now i have finished ep6 and for some reason i was skipping some scenes which was not for MC but now i don't know what is the problem between mona and quin and the relation of the headmaster of this as i saw him deleting something about mona from pc so if any one explain this point to me without spoiler as i said i only finished ep6.

Another thing i always name myself " tommy" and by chance, there is another character with the same name as me, not only this but he is my father in the fraternity :LOL:. so is there a way to change his name?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So now i have finished ep6 and for some reason i was skipping some scenes which was not for MC but now i don't know what is the problem between mona and quin and the relation of the headmaster of this as i saw him deleting something about mona from pc so if any one explain this point to me without spoiler as i said i only finished ep6.

Another thing i always name myself " tommy" and by chance, there is another character with the same name as me, not only this but he is my father in the fraternity :LOL:. so is there a way to change his name?
It's impossible to explain that without spoilers. You probably shouldn't have skipped it. :p

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
It's impossible to explain that without spoilers. You probably shouldn't have skipped it. :p
i asked for what is the matter at this point and i think its easy to explain without spoilers for the next events cz if its like this so i didnt miss anything if further events will explain everything .

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Do you have to have everything chewed out for you?

The panties in Chad's gym bag were at the college before the MC arrived. Ergo, the MC is an extension of the plan. But there's no point in debating it with you because you don't want to understand it anyway. This is a review!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a good theory. Quinn and Tommy really wanted Sage and Chad to break up, but there are a few "buts":

1) It is unclear why the choice fell on Tremolo, who was on campus for a couple of days and was remembered only by the fact that he was beaten by Dawe. Of course, Sage will like the guy who is being bullied :FacePalm: .

2) Quinn in the finale of episode 8, after the famous threesome between Quinn, Sage and MC, with some regret, asked if it was true that he fucked Sage from the very first day. That is, she didn't know about it for sure and only guessed. And guesswork for such a complex operation is a path to failure

3) The situation with Chad was generally beneficial to Quinn. It was because Sage had a crisis with Chad that she lost control of the situation and this allowed Quinn to seize power in the sisterhood.

In general, I agree with your theory that Quinn and Tommy wanted to destroy the tradition of HOTs&Jocks parties. They organized the blackmail of Chad, who was enraged, but MС came to hand, but in the end Chad was kicked out of the brotherhood.

MС was an unknown variable that made adjustments to their plans.

Do you remember Sage saying that MС annoys Quinn because she constantly ruins plans? At that moment, MC didn't really cross paths with her, but

1) For some reason he was beaten up by a Chad and he deserved respect (apparently Tommy should have gone for this role) 2) He intervened in the process of recruiting Maya to her restaurant
3) Apparently somehow Quinn found out about the rapprochement of MC and Sage and she didn't like it either.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
i asked for what is the matter at this point and i think its easy to explain without spoilers for the next events cz if its like this so i didnt miss anything if further events will explain everything .
Well I guess I'm not good enough with words to explain a plot point without a spoiler aside from "She left because of something". Maybe someone else can help you. If you were following the story you would see that there is a lot wrong at that point.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
you know about free tuition rumors that Maya mentioned in the beginning? well, Quinn offered it to Mona but turns out it's not exactly "free"

Reactions: Klopdwerg

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Mona left because she didn't wanted to fuck Burke. that's the most spoiler free answer :ROFLMAO:
Burke is the headmaster if you don't follow. He wanted to fuck her, she didn't so he fired her :ROFLMAO:, oh yeah, and Quinn was not fan of Mona decision :ROFLMAO:

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Mona left because she didn't wanted to fuck Burke. that's the most spoiler free answer :ROFLMAO:
burke is the headmaster ? i dont remember his name .
what i understood until now that mona may told someone about quinn drugs so quinn threatend her with something and there is involvement of the headmaster i dont know .

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Well I guess I'm not good enough with words to explain a plot point without a spoiler aside from "She left because of something". Maybe someone else can help you. If you were following the story you would see that there is a lot wrong at that point.
the problem is that i hate quinn character so i skiped some of her sences and i try to know her storyline without details

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
burke is the headmaster ? i dont remember his name .
what i understood until now that mona may told someone about quinn drugs so quinn threatend her with something and there is involvement of the headmaster i dont know .
Well, you wanted a relative spoiler free answer. That's it :ROFLMAO: . Extended details are spoilers, but yes, Quinn has drug business, and Mona is a parrot, do this all came together, that its benefical for both Burke, and Quinn to remove mona.
What Burke , deleted? her scholarship or something, but essentially he Fired her from the school, that's what happened, thats what its mean that scene.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
the problem is that i hate quinn character so i skiped some of her sences and i try to know her storyline without details
Thats might not be a good idea :ROFLMAO: , since She is is very important for the plot. Almost anything that's happen has to do something with her one way or an another, you might run in to trouble later, not knowing what the fuck happening or why, just like now.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Well, you wanted a relative spoiler free answer. That's it :ROFLMAO: . Extended details are spoilers, but yes, Quinn has drug business, and Mona is a parrot, do this all came together, that its benefical for both Burke, and Quinn to remove mona.
What Burke , deleted? her scholarship or something, but essentially he Fired her from the school, that's what happened, thats what its mean that scene.
i think it was quite useful but as said that burke knows about quinn drugs and she asked mona who was talking too much about drug deals to fuck burke and she refused so he fired her and as she was looking for free tuition as she doesnt have the money for it , if that is right i think i understand it now .

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Thats might not be a good idea :ROFLMAO: , since She is is very important for the plot. Almost anything that's happen has to do something with her one way or an another, you might run in to trouble later, not knowing what the fuck happening or why, just like now.
i will try not to do it again i hate when there is something happens and i dont understand it it make me feel stupid :LOL:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
i think it was quite useful but as said that burke knows about quinn drugs and she asked mona who was talking too much about drug deals to fuck burke and she refused so he fired her and as she was looking for free tuition as she doesnt have the money for it , if that is right i think i understand it now .
No. Burke know about Quinn prostitution business. He is the reason why it's exist in some way , He gave the free tuition, but the condition, the girls have to fuck her for it.
We don't' know if he knows about the Drugs or not, I assume not. But See? its bit more complicated. In the end of the Day Mona was a problem for both of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes