lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
No. Burke know about Quinn prostitution business. He is the reason why it's exist in some way , He gave the free tuition, but the condition, the girls have to fuck her for it.
We don't' if he knows about the Drugs or not, I assume not. But See? its bit more complicated. In the end of the Day Mona was a problem for both of them.
So
- Burke knows Quinn's prostitution
- Quinn asked moma to fuck Burke for the free tuition
- Mona knows Quinn's drug trade and talks a lot, which put Quinn in danger
- Burke fired mona because she refused to sleep with him and also could not pay the college fees.
Is it now there is anything missed ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
So
- Burke knows Quinn's prostitution
- Quinn asked moma to fuck Burke for the free tuition
- Mona knows Quinn's drug trade and talks a lot, which put Quinn in danger
- Burke fired mona because she refused to sleep with him and also could not pay the college fees.
Is it now there is anything missed ?
Mostly. Mona its seems could do just fine without the free tuition. But she could not keep her mouth shut. and Before its cause more harm they removed her. She knew too much and she couldn't keep her mouth shut

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Mostly. Mona its seems could do just fine without the free tuition. But she could not keep her mouth shut. and Before its cause more harm they removed her. She knew too much and she couldn't keep her mouth shut
ok thanks it was useful i asked another Q but i didnt get answer
i always name myself " tommy" and by chance, there is another character with the same name as me, not only this but he is my father in the fraternity . so is there a way to change his name?

• Haha
Reactions: ffsage

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
ok thanks it was useful i asked another Q but i didnt get answer
i always name myself " tommy" and by chance, there is another character with the same name as me, not only this but he is my father in the fraternity . so is there a way to change his name?
You can Change your own character name, but not the other NPC names. so either you are both stay Tommy, or you change your name. I think you can do it in the phone app. But I never did it so I dont know if its actually working or not, it may couse a bug or something, I never tested.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
written walkthroug exist for a reason too. But BaD is mostly obvious about the "good" choice (once you get that you need to pursue one LI to dodge trouble)
To me, the mod isn't to avoid "wrong choices and have to repeat", but to avoid a senseless moral meter that defines how your interactions should be like. It restricts your "roleplaying" far too much. For example, there's no reason you can't go on the date with Jill and take care of Sage earlier/later in the day. That's just one example. To me, the rewards should be earned through enough build-up and growth, not choosing prompts to fill a morality bar so that your options aren't greyed out. The mod helps with that, makes the playthrough feel more natural.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Forgive me, if this has been asked or talked about before.

Quinn is not a "main girl," correct? So she is does not necessarily have a "route" like the other girls do. I ask because Sage wants to know if I want to be BF/GF and I was thinking about telling her "NO" as I hoped Quinn would eventually be available for relationship.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The panties from EP that Sage found in Chad's gym bag were not purchased for Troy. Sage said herself so they smelled like perfume.
I don't remember her saying anything about perfume, but I could be mistaken. And who says they weren't bought for Troy? All she says is that she found panties in his gym bag and he said that they were meant for her. For that matter who says Troy doesn't spritz some perfume on himself when him and Chad get intimate?

Reactions: vogelbeest

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Chad probably got the panties and left them somewhere where Sage would find them on purpose for her to breakup with him.
Everyone knows by now that she's clingy and a bit of a maniac, he probably tried to ditch her with more subtle ways but eventually had to get more radical. MC arrived conveniently at the right time for him to get involved in all that mess.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Chad probably got the panties and left them somewhere where Sage would find them on purpose for her to breakup with him.
Everyone knows by now that she's clingy and a bit of a maniac, he probably tried to ditch her with more subtle ways but eventually had to get more radical. MC arrived conveniently at the right time for him to get involved in all that mess.
Can't discount the possibility that they were planted in his bag

As long as Sage had no other hard proof of him cheating he could play that off. Besides, he'd rather be thought of as a cheater than a homosexual, it feels like

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I never ignore anything given by the game, in this "theory" of yours, it is you who ignores everything that happens, in pursuit of your so desired theory, and not content with that, you affirm as a truth illuminated only by the maximum creator, that what you say is the revealed truth, the only truth and how everything happened in history. Sorry for not following your evangelized truth dalli_x
Embrace the daliverse, ignore the story.

I gave up following when he started with Tommy stealing the guitar. Or maybe he meant Timmy, Tommy's twin brother because Tommy was clearly partying at the DIKs when it was stolen.

Sometimes the simplest answer works, Troy is an asshole, he gave Chad the guitar to give to Sage because he's an asshole, he got Chad to punch him to make it seem he was robbed.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Regarding the Interlude, can I continue overwriting my saves from season two? Or should I create new ones?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's funny, while I don't mind what content I miss on a play through, there's one scene that I need to witness when it comes along (so I'll tweak the game to make sure it happens even if I'm on the wrong path):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Parodies aside, I just love that scene. Probably my favourite Jill scene. It's lewd but innocent.

Then she goes on to get all giddy/ashamed for looking at his cock! :giggle::sneaky:
I don't get an innocent vibe from that sequence at all (nor in the original version for that matter :p) . The MC is oddly slow to take his hand off once her realizes what happened, and Jill doesn't look like she enjoyed the grope. I much prefer to take her word for how good the shower is.

That way a few seconds later my favorite Jill moment doesn't feel like sexual harassment!
Jill_shower_kiss_1.jpg Jill_shower_kiss_2.jpg

You can Change your own character name, but not the other NPC names. so either you are both stay Tommy, or you change your name. I think you can do it in the phone app. But I never did it so I dont know if its actually working or not, it may couse a bug or something, I never tested.
In Episodes 1-6, you go into the Bios app on the phone, click the three dots in the top right, and then enter a new name on the next screen.
Name_change_1.jpg Name_change_2.jpg
With the new phone in Episode 7, go to the Settings app and adjust the name there.
Name_change_ep7_1.jpg

To me, the mod isn't to avoid "wrong choices and have to repeat", but to avoid a senseless moral meter that defines how your interactions should be like. It restricts your "roleplaying" far too much. For example, there's no reason you can't go on the date with Jill and take care of Sage earlier/later in the day. That's just one example. To me, the rewards should be earned through enough build-up and growth, not choosing prompts to fill a morality bar so that your options aren't greyed out. The mod helps with that, makes the playthrough feel more natural.
I slam the Affinity system plenty, but choosing between Jill's picnic and Sage in Episode 7 has nothing to do with the game's morality meter (or even the backup morality meter). It's just a choice between the two girls. And frankly, being forced to choose is a good thing IMHO. The problem is that DPC got complacent and wrote the scene in such a way that not only is Jill's reaction to the MC choosing Sage preposterous, but as you note, there's an easy third option as well.

That said, the mod can't really fix this - the game is designed around it being an either/or choice. Doing both might work for a little while, but eventually the game will become incoherent trying to bridge that gap. At most the mod would let you reverse the choice retroactively, but that's what I would say falls under "wrong choices and have to repeat."

Forgive me, if this has been asked or talked about before.

Quinn is not a "main girl," correct? So she is does not necessarily have a "route" like the other girls do. I ask because Sage wants to know if I want to be BF/GF and I was thinking about telling her "NO" as I hoped Quinn would eventually be available for relationship.
No one (save DPC) knows for sure. IMHO, Quinn's lack of Main Girl status is no obstacle to her getting an ending, but it's too soon to say if she actually will get one (rather than becoming a tragic, cautionary tale).

As for the choice in Episode 8, I suspect we'll get another choice before the game is through. So if you want to go for Sage as an insurance policy, you're probably on safe ground with Quinn down the line (though there may be some tears involved). If you like Quinn, though, I'd recommend sticking with "Others" and see how her path plays out. You can always pursue Sage in a second playthough.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Regarding the Interlude, can I continue overwriting my saves from season two? Or should I create new ones?
Doesn't the interlude, being season 3, have it's own save pages?

Either way, the only season 2 saves that matter are the ones you make at the end if episode 8 that's used to create the season 3 save.

Reactions: Walter Victor

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi does anyone know if its possible to have others or the choice of not dating anyone as their road in episode 8 cross roads with a neutral affinity? Does the question derek asked in episode 4 about if you can see yourself being in a relationship affect this?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Hi does anyone know if its possible to have others or the choice of not dating anyone as their road in episode 8 cross roads with a neutral affinity? Does the question derek asked in episode 4 about if you can see yourself being in a relationship affect this?
You have to not be on Jill or Josys path, IIRC. If on any of those two paths you must declare celebacy.

Reactions: JLP603

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I slam the Affinity system plenty, but choosing between Jill's picnic and Sage in Episode 7 has nothing to do with the game's morality meter (or even the backup morality meter). It's just a choice between the two girls. And frankly, being forced to choose is a good thing IMHO. The problem is that DPC got complacent and wrote the scene in such a way that not only is Jill's reaction to the MC choosing Sage preposterous, but as you note, there's an easy third option as well.

That said, the mod can't really fix this - the game is designed around it being an either/or choice. Doing both might work for a little while, but eventually the game will become incoherent trying to bridge that gap. At most the mod would let you reverse the choice retroactively, but that's what I would say falls under "wrong choices and have to repeat."
It has everything to do with it, Jill is heavily bound to the morality system. Regardless, it was just an example of how the mod can make the playthrough go more organically, which is what I said as well.

To be fair, the mod kinda fixed it, because I chose Sage in the end and that's it, end of things for Jill. That choice doesn't matter anymore, it mattered when I played an MC that still hadn't made up his mind. It also adapts the third choice (see both) quite well, with the MC pointing out that he had the time for both on the character's page.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
In Episodes 1-6, you go into the Bios app on the phone, click the three dots in the top right, and then enter a new name on the next screen.
I think they were asking if they can change Tommy's name. They said his "father" and him have the same name now so I assume they put Tommy as their own as well. Unless I read it completely wrong.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You have to not be on Jill or Josys path, IIRC. If on any of those two paths you must declare celebacy.
I realize the meanings have been blurred over time, but it's still a hill I will die on. Celibacy is the act of remaining unmarried. Not having sex falls under Chastity.

This is, in almost every way, the result of certain religions banning sex before marriage, where if one is celibate the de-facto assumption is that you are therefore chaste. This is also why it was considered a 'big deal' by some when priests were allowed to marry. The reality is that the priests were having plenty of sex before, but the inability to marry put any potential offspring under threat of damnation, for having been borne out of wedlock. It probably also helped by giving them an 'out', so that angry fathers didn't burn the churches to the ground. I'd like to imagine there was at least some consideration for the damage to the women's reputations, but historically speaking, they had very little consideration for anything other than their value in trade (i.e. marriage to others).

In game terms, the MC is celibate, no matter your decisions, and has most likely not been chaste. He's a whore. And that's A-OK, as long as he hasn't been banging goblins.:)

• Wow
Reactions: godkingxerxes
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes