-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
Criticizing my woman is the fastest way to get on my bad side. Lucky for you all, I don’t agree with all her choices either. But I don’t criticize them because when she’s having fun, the game really puts her in the mood, and I wanna get laid! Sorry Josy; there’s a real live woman who wants my cock; you’ll have to do without.

That said, I don’t find failing to help at the recital, and failing to save Rusty’s car, are impossible missions. I’ve done both. In the case of the recital I wanted to see what happens; in the case of Rusty’s car I wanted the VIP pass so I could test-drive Madame Rose. (Not worth it. But I completed all the Scenes.) And I later found when you’re a CHICK who won’t do mini-games, you’re usually gonna lose the car. But the only thing you really need it for is to fuck Quinn in it, which you won’t do as a CHICK anyway.
If you didn’t play with mini-games enabled, to win, you must have more than +5 RP DIKs, and you can’t have accepted the VIP pass on top of working at the Pink Rose.[Official Walkthrough]

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So, again no hard numbers...
Who cares about numbers one can't even verify? DPC can tell us everything and nothing. We can believe him or not. In fact he could have already done this episode since months and he just waits with the release while he already works on the next episodes. Do we know it? The only hard numbers I care for are the numbers in the date of ETA.

Reactions: FritzLn and Joshy92
Nov 17, 2018
People really hated the Mini games that much ? I find some of them annoying but most of them are pretty okay. Atleast, i never played a BADIK run without playing through the mini games. It doesn't cost that much time and they are pretty easy overall anyways. Only thing i really hated was that cube puzzle thing. It took me a long time to understand its mechanics and some of them are just not explain all that well making it really hard to figure out so i just search it up.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
People really hated the Mini games that much ? I find some of them annoying but most of them are pretty okay. Atleast, i never played a BADIK run without playing through the mini games. It doesn't cost that much time and they are pretty easy overall anyways. Only thing i really hated was that cube puzzle thing. It took me a long time to understand its mechanics and some of them are just not explain all that well making it really hard to figure out so i just search it up.
for me they don't add any value to the game, it's just a time-sink. I loathe mini-games in AVNs. If I wanted to do math or do word-searches or something like that I'd rather buy a crossword-puzzle book :ROFLMAO: Especially because some of them impact the story (e.g. if you fail the mansion one). Thank fuck for Sancho and his fantastic mod that lets us skip all that BS (y)

Aug 29, 2023
I’ll just tell you why I hate the mini-games. Others have other reasons, obviously.

1. They’re not challenging. Even the first time, when they were new to me; there was some challenge in first figuring them out. But, once done, they’re no challenge anymore. It would definitely be a challenge if there were, say, 100 “English tests” in the system instead of the same three every time; if there were 500 “Math problems” which randomly popped up (or were even randomly generated by the computer!) instead of the same problems every time. But nope; same tests, and once you memorize the answers, it’s “Ugh, this again,” not “Ooh, let’s see if I can get a perfect score this time.” Brawler isn’t even a challenge; it’s just keypresses, and I learned 10-key in high school.

2. They’re interruptions. Like commercials in the middle of a TV show. But with commercials, I can skip them; I can get up and leave the computer and go get a snack from the kitchen, go get a blanket from my bedroom, go take a whiz in the bathroom; I can leave, then return in 2 minutes and go back to the show. I can’t skip the mini-games unless I turn them off at the very beginning. It’d be great if there were an auto-win button; they actually have those in other AVNs, like College Kings. But here, I gotta slog through the interruption. Like Elduriel said, they’re a time sink.

3. They’re the wrong genre. If I wanted to play video games, I’d go play video games. If I wanted brain teasers, I’d buy a book of brain teasers. I wanna read an adult visual novel! With fuck scenes! Get to the novel. Get to the fuck scenes. I’m here to play that game. (Or at least put a fuck scene in the mini-game, like we see in Dungeons & Gremlins.)

Anyway, that’s me. If you love them, play them! You do you. I’ll keep skipping them; thanks.

Last edited:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Of course everyone's opinions and preferences are different, but I really loved the mini games and thought they added to making the game feel more like a game than just a visual novel. Of course, some of them became a bit of a chore, like the fake Tetris or sliding puzzle picture thing, especially if going through another play through...

But stuff like the management game to me felt very appropriate for the story while at the same time being kind of neat. Perhaps I'm a bit biased though because I've always loved simulation and management games, but the fact that they fit into the story progression as well helped. They didn't feel like just a mini-game added for no purpose.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
These days I felt like playing the game again to see some things that I didn't see during my other saved games. Then I remembered that I have to go through chapter 9 again and I lost the desire. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3494264
haha so much this at least when playing more than one path. I can play Episode 9 like once maybe twice before it gets boring. Tho I still standby and saying the interlude is the best part of episode 9

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Who cares about numbers one can't even verify? DPC can tell us everything and nothing. We can believe him or not. In fact he could have already done this episode since months and he just waits with the release while he already works on the next episodes. Do we know it? The only hard numbers I care for are the numbers in the date of ETA.
The numbers DPC shared were always legit, and could be prooven with the release of the episode.

And yes, if you have a single clue about rendering you know how many animations and render he can do per day and can do the math in the end (the only thing he could lie here would be that he has way more powerful PC slaves then he told us... but that would be kinda ridiculous)... thats WHY some people could figure out exactly when a epsiode is been released months before the actual release, with fake numbers trhis wouldnt be possible. And of course you can compare to other games and their numbers too and considere the hardware DPC is using into that on top... And DPC never makes an ETA btw. He tells just the exact day of the release when he knows it. Making ETAs is a stupid thing anyway many DEVs do... and most of them cant reach those "deadlines" and upset the community even more.

You can accuse DPC of many things (that he is a prick for example, which he is), but lying about the numbers on renders and animations he do and did is not one of those things. And for someone who is around 4 years here, you should have notice that too. Iam not a DPC simp, but iam sick and tired of people who are accusing him of delaying on purpose, even milking or lying about the numbers and so on without even looking into the thing themselfs and make a proper comparsion to other games and DEV teams around here, and on top of that not even paying for the game anyways (and yes i do pay for it when its released)

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2021
It should be common knowledge to anyone on the Jill path that Jill's family lives in Lynette's old house. But after playing the Jill route again I have finally just connected the dots and realized that the reason Lynette's family moved was due to financial reasons and that Bianca's father Maynard was friends with Lynette's family. This also pretty much proves a theory I had in Episode 8, which is that Lynette's friend Miranda is actually Bianca's mother as they bare a striking resemblance. Her other friend Vivian is probably Carla's mom, but so far that's just another theory. Another thing I want to point out about meeting Jill's parents is that when you are in Lana's room the MC says, "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know." In the moment the MC means this about the similarities between him and Lana, but there is definitely a double meaning here. One for the similarities with Lana and the other one for Lynette because I'm pretty sure this also used to be his mom's room.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
It should be common knowledge to anyone on the Jill path that Jill's family lives in Lynette's old house. But after playing the Jill route again I have finally just connected the dots and realized that the reason Lynette's family moved was due to financial reasons and that Bianca's father Maynard was friends with Lynette's family. This also pretty much proves a theory I had in Episode 8, which is that Lynette's friend Miranda is actually Bianca's mother as they bare a striking resemblance. Her other friend Vivian is probably Carla's mom, but so far that's just another theory. Another thing I want to point out about meeting Jill's parents is that when you are in Lana's room the MC says, "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know." In the moment the MC means this about the similarities between him and Lana, but there is definitely a double meaning here. One for the similarities with Lana and the other one for Lynette because I'm pretty sure this also used to be his mom's room.
Miranda and Vivian look so much like Bianca and Carla that in my opinion it's almost certain that they're mothers and daughters. Obviously that ties in with Jill and Bianca being friends, probably in addition to why the Royce family ended up moving into that house. Miranda also has the same necklace on in the flashbacks that Bianca wears.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello guys, if the last version I downloaded and played was the 0.8.2, then what should i download from the first page to continue where i ended last time?! thank you

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Miranda and Vivian look so much like Bianca and Carla that in my opinion it's almost certain that they're mothers and daughters. Obviously that ties in with Jill and Bianca being friends, probably in addition to why the Royce family ended up moving into that house. Miranda also has the same necklace on in the flashbacks that Bianca wears.
Yeah those things are all very obvious to us... but obviously not to the MC :D I mean... dude... he has the fucking picture on his wall and looked multiple times at it! How in the world cant he stumble over this? Like "huh, that house looks kinda familiar, oh its the same on Jills photo and Lynettes" its just so stupid :D And the only reason for that, DPC wasnt ready to write this part into the game yet... in other words, DPC shouldnt have added Jills picture in the first place. This is some of the things that drives me mad and kinda shows... DPC is not that good in writing sometimes. Same goes for the lastname-issues with everyone and such, its just plain stupid. But lets give him that... compared to all the other DEVs around here, he might be the best writer.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Yeah those things are all very obvious to us... but obviously not to the MC :D I mean... dude... he has the fucking picture on his wall and looked multiple times at it! How in the world cant he stumble over this? Like "huh, that house looks kinda familiar, oh its the same on Jills photo and Lynettes" its just so stupid :D And the only reason for that, DPC wasnt ready to write this part into the game yet... in other words, DPC shouldnt have added Jills picture in the first place. This is some of the things that drives me mad and kinda shows... DPC is not that good in writing sometimes. Same goes for the lastname-issues with everyone and such, its just plain stupid. But lets give him that... compared to all the other DEVs around here, he might be the best writer.
Exactly. A lot of plot points in the game are unnecessarily dragged out and it's very stupid in my opinion. The only thing that it leads to is disappointment from the players in the end and the MC most of the time resembling more and more of a retard as the episodes advance.

• Haha
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Exactly. A lot of plot points in the game are unnecessarily dragged out and it's very stupid in my opinion. The only thing that it leads to is disappointment from the players in the end and the MC most of the time resembling more and more of a retard as the episodes advance.

That is overall my main issue with the whole game.

But well, other things can make up for it, and there arent many games around here that have a good plot that gets me hooked. And being a dik has several plots that gets me hooked... so yeah... i can kinda "overlook" about the stupidity here and there, but its always bugging me.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
There's a difference in emotional maturity between CHICK MC and DIK MC. Tommy is emotionally stunted at a 14 year old boy's level and DIK MC butts heads with him because he too drops to that level. CHICK MC, however, deals with Tommy like an adult talking to a child, hence capitulating with Tommy's dumb games to get him to actually help with the Halloween party planning.

There's being a superficial alpha male by beating people up and posturing like a tough guy, and there's being an actual alpha male who is above the cock measuring of the Tommy's of the world, showing some emotional depth and maturity.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes