Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I didn't really like Megan very much, so ending didn't bother me at all, didn't even think about it, just clicked my choice.

Now since there isn't a single LI/Side Girl that I dislike here. I'm gunna have a very hard time if some disaster means I have to make choices.

Not really, cause I'm playing many, many paths, and everyone I want will live happily ever after with me, but it will still be a lot sadder.
Megan was too much shoehorned into the story, you couldn't even avoid her scenes even if you wanted. DPC really learnt a lot from that project.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Megan was too much shoehorned into the story, you couldn't even avoid her scenes even if you wanted. DPC really learnt a lot from that project.
You can clearly see he did. There is no one that is forced upon you here. Sure, you need to interact with everyone at different points to keep the story moving. And as a result, I pretty much like everyone. (Lily is #1), but I love the romance paths, I love the friendship paths when playing other routes (especially Sage, as a lover or a friend she is awesome). Personally, I can enjoy it more when I decide who my MC is going to be with (that's just me, I realize other people like different ways of playing).

Reactions: Riaman

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topicKeep it on-topic, I'm giving out temporary thread bans to users that know better.
I understand the last posts where removed but the first was what i think about the story it was not my intent to go off topic
Question:is compairing Bad to anything off topic ?
i have not posted often so sorry

Also is Bella related to Jill or Quinn?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When will EP11 be out?
next year, around easter or so.
it has been 5+months, and hes finished around 1/3 of planned things, give or take a few.
based on that the update will take 15 months (at least), which is fine upgrade from v.10 which took a few months less.

ofc you are free to believe to "most of us" and their hope for this year december release :KEK:
whatever floats your boat more :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
December is very optimistic, knowing the previous pattern, two months should be added to the development plan for the previous episode.
Only two episodes were released faster than the previous ones. And we have almost no data in this cycle. So early 2025 is possible.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Also is Bella related to Jill or Quinn?
Not by blood or law as far as we are aware.

Quinn is a student and Bella is the librarian. I don't think there is even the smallest hint of anything more than that. You could speculate that Bella's husband disappeared because he was mixed up in something illegal and that might have something to do with Quinn, but it is a massive stretch.

Jill and Bella are simply very close friends. How they got there is a mystery that I'd like to get answers to, but apparently that's all their relationship is.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Not by blood or law as far as we are aware.

Quinn is a student and Bella is the librarian. I don't think there is even the smallest hint of anything more than that. You could speculate that Bella's husband disappeared because he was mixed up in something illegal and that might have something to do with Quinn, but it is a massive stretch.

Jill and Bella are simply very close friends. How they got there is a mystery that I'd like to get answers to, but apparently that's all their relationship is.
ok thx

what i wonder is if Sage and Arieth are Related

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm still holding up hope for December mostly because the progress in the animations this time around.

In 19/04 mentioned he was 60/70% done with posing animations, since then he posed around 25 more.

Considering that the EP will have around 310 animations, thats plus 7-8% progress and we are still in may.

Worse case scenario he is at 65% with the queue having less than 50 animations, probably 44 now, which should take less than 2 months to render.
The last cycle DPC also had a good pace, but in the second half everything slowed down. So, having the experience of two waiting cycles on the forum, now the third, I decided for myself don't have excessive hopes and set a big date in advance. And how it will be... when it comes out, then it come out.

Reactions: KaiserST

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
ok thx

what i wonder is if Sage and Arieth are Related
Okay I'm going to list the relations we definitely know. I will include characters who are related by blood, marriage or adoption. I will not include people who are dating or people we merely speculate to be related. Please correct me if I leave someone out or misspell a name.

MC's biological parents are Neil and Lynette. Lynette is dead but her parents are apparently alive and assholes. We do not know their names. We do not know anything about Neil's parents.

Derek and Maya are fraternal twins. We've met their biological parents Patrick and Helen.

Josy and Tommy are step-siblings. We have met Josy's father Pete. We have not met Tommy's mother Monica or Josy's biological mother Iris, but we know their names. We know nothing about Tommy's biological father.

Jade and Stephen Burke are married (for now). Sage and Tybalt are their adopted children. The two are not blood related to each other. We do not know anything about their blood relations other than the last name Morgan that is significant to Sage.

We've met Jill's biological parents Geoff and Amelia. Her older sister Lana is dead.

Bella's parents are dead. Her husband James has disappeared and might be dead.

Zoey's biological mother is Allison and she is married to Zoey's step-father Floyd. We know nothing about Zoey's biological father.

Quinn's father Rox is dead. Buddy considers Quinn his family but there is no legal or blood relation.

Rusty's father has been mentioned, but not named.

Nicole (Envy) has a son called Marvin. She is not married to the boy's father Luke. We have not met either of them.

Pretty sure that's everyone we know about.

Edit: Forgot about Envy. Thanks for the reminder Krogan!

Last edited:
Reactions: Educifer and TREXrg

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You can clearly see he did. There is no one that is forced upon you here. Sure, you need to interact with everyone at different points to keep the story moving. And as a result, I pretty much like everyone. (Lily is #1), but I love the romance paths, I love the friendship paths when playing other routes (especially Sage, as a lover or a friend she is awesome). Personally, I can enjoy it more when I decide who my MC is going to be with (that's just me, I realize other people like different ways of playing).
while i agree, he learnt, there are a few forced thing. and not for story like move out from troy or something. i notice 2 thing what was forced about girls and bother me
1 mc forced to destroy his duck buddy relationship with Sage - i really wanted keep Sage as duck buddy
2 if the player is on Jill path and play as dik (so she dont invite him to sushi), mc forced to give up without reason - when i played it, i didnt understand what the hell is wrong. i mean, there was 2 great date and dont got any other chance to be with Jill, so the whole thing and his inner thoughs looks to me wrong, while Maya and Jojo got scene where can accept or reject the mc

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
while i agree, he learnt, there are a few forced thing. and not for story like move out from troy or something. i notice 2 thing what was forced about girls and bother me
1 mc forced to destroy his duck buddy relationship with Sage - i really wanted keep Sage as duck buddy
2 if the player is on Jill path and play as dik (so she dont invite him to sushi), mc forced to give up without reason - when i played it, i didnt understand what the hell is wrong. i mean, there was 2 great date and dont got any other chance to be with Jill, so the whole thing and his inner thoughs looks to me wrong, while Maya and Jojo got scene where can accept or reject the mc
Lmao your concerns are invalid, Episode 8 marks entering into relationships with MG, Why the fuck you would be fuck buddy with one MG and be in serious relationship with others, how would that work? Also in Sage's path, she is slowly getting to know her feelings for MC, You help a girl in time of need, be FWB obviously it would turn into a relationship like Sage path. She almost said "I love you" in ep 10.

Dik MC gets rejected, because he is too wild for Jill. Next time try a more nuanced Neutral MC. And Same for Quinn but in reverse she will always reject Boy scout Chick MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes