godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Play your cards right and you can get both lyly and sage 100%. Key is not to talk to lily before sage.
That's good, I thought I'd have to go back and chose Sage over Sarah. I love me some Sarah. Just gotta redo that party in a different order, not too bad.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Funny update, made me laugh with Derek and his vodka absorption tactics :ROFLMAO:
Funny story, I heard about this shit way back in uni days. None of us in the fencing team were man enough to try it , hell fucking no, but I said it back then, and I'll say it now.

It's scientifically not possible to shove that thing deep enough for colonic absorption to take hold and actually get the alcohol into the bloodstream.

khumm22

Jan 24, 2018
Pervy_Sage17 if you previously used scrappy mod on v0.6.1 you need to also...

Download the MOD FIX in the OP here
Put the MOD FIX and the attached 00dirtycheater (unlocks console without need of unren) in your "game" folder,
load the game,
load your save,
SHIFT+O to open console
type cheatcat = "" [hit Enter/return to go to next line of console]
type def_cheat = "" [press esc to exit console]
For anyone having troubles with the Josy dialogue crashing, do what this comment says, worked for me. Buried in this thread so reposting for visibility. Thanks!

Reactions: Pheonix97

drdml

Mar 3, 2021
I'm using joiplay and the Jill scene is just unavailable. I somehow unlocked the scene but even replay after bedroom scene it jumps straight to diary....
Android port got this problem?

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes