JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
For 100% you need bang her first in the Hot party.
i'm curious is the 100% the one that starts from the backyard and ended in her room ?
since i'm on the jill path atm (not planning to replay all sage path saves yet as of now )

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I really hope I didn't lock myself out of the bella path just because I fucked cathy :(
for now just rejection,
for the future nobody knows tho
but i would rather replay everything and made a save right on cathy's option just for the future (incase u need it)

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
i'm curious is the 100% the one that starts from the backyard and ended in her room ?
since i'm on the jill path atm (not planning to replay all sage path saves yet as of now )
Bingo

Hey. Does anyone know which drink Heather likes and where can I find it?
Absinthe. Lily's room hidden behind a book on the second shelf of her desk.

Reactions: AGP

MegawinLol

Apr 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update7.rpyc", line 171, in script
  File "D:\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey Guys a lot of you guys have DM'd me about episode 7 saves. More specifically full galleries. I don't have end of episode 7 saves ready for posting yet. I have a general idea on the choices I want to make for each route. But it's the mansion that has me a bit perplexed. I'm trying to figure out whether I want the mansion fully repaired buy the end of the episode and have the money to order the windows by next turn or get the windows ordered and the mansion finished by the next turn. Especially since Neil could potentially come in clutch with a discount or perhaps even free, who knows if there's going to be a bonus for having leftover money. Either way, I can't do both this episode. Especially in the "Dik Sage Hots and Sides" route since I had to go back and accept the VIP pass in order to unlock all Madame (or Mommy if that's how you roll) scenes, which set me back $10 for the windows. But whatever I end up choosing or perhaps what y'all "vote" for, you shouldn't have to worry about running out of turns for the Mansion repair come episode 8.

But what I do have ready is my Persistent file. it has all scenes unlocked, all special renders found, and all 2d art purchased. (I will even have the wallet fully upgraded at the end of the episode in each route) Keep in mind that music "playlists" are kept in the Persistent file. So much like MC's name/Swyper/Rooster handle, you'll have to change them with your phone in game. My favorites might not be yours etc.

Here you go guys, I'll post my updated saves when they're all ready and optimized for the next episode. Bare with me since I have to re-roll a bunch in order to get the correct jobs in the mansion repair. And I have to do this 9 different times.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes