sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No it's not, asking in a forum is asking for help or advice, nobody is obligated to answer your questions, nobody here is paid to deliver that service and certainly nobody is waiting for people calling members names for not getting an expected response.
There's plenty of info on page 1, there's a search function. Try these before you start asking others for favors to solve your problems and be sure to be a decent human being instead of some inmature kiddo.
I think his response shows his OWN capabilities... reading and understanding is not one of his strong suits... well to be honest it was clear from the start his not the sharpest tool in the shed :KEK:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Again, remember who Quinn is and her business plan.

For her to say this to MC, it is real for her. It wasn't, "let's go Perv". She only shows how she feels about MC in private--the photo of her and MC at the HOTs party being outside her comfort zone for this kind of thing....

Look, I like DPC and am thankful. But just imagine if the Interlude, was a Quinn back story.....

quinnbabe2.jpg

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
It has an impact on side content. If you go to the pub with Tommy, two potential sex scenes are locked out, if you previously were on Jill's date.
Thanks for pointing that out - I think that design choice is even more nonsensical and makes Sage's "fallback girl" status painfully obvious, but yeah, that's some punishment, I guess.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Again, remember who Quinn is and her business plan.

For her to say this to MC, it is real for her. It wasn't, "let's go Perv". She only shows how she feels about MC in private--the photo of her and MC at the HOTs party being outside her comfort zone for this kind of thing....

Look, I like DPC and am thankful. But just imagine if the Interlude, was a Quinn back story.....

View attachment 1730611
We'll find out that in episode 12 :HideThePain:

Reactions: znar25

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Some options when looking for a game, some college themed, others not, but all have something to offer :

The Author, Acting Lessons, Artemis, Leap of Faith, Summer is Gone, The Unbroken, Derealisation, Summer Scent, Rebirth, The Entrepeneur, Depraved Awakenings, City of Broken Dreamers, Intertwined, How To Fix the Future, Erastorm Snowstorm & Sandstorm, Halfway House, My Pleasure, No More Money, AOA academy, Project Atmosphere, Bad Memories, Desert Stalker, Hail to the King, That Intoxinating Flavor, University of Problems, Life Happened, Madworld, Matrixhearts, Summer with Mia 2, Price of Power, Unleashed, Broken Promises, College Kings, College Bound, Making Memories, Tales From The Unending Void, Hard Times, Fallen Roads, Ataegina, The Best Days Of Our Lives, Brightlord, Dreams Of Reality, Chasing Sunsets, Color Of My Sound, Defending Lydia Collier, Elysion, Freshwomen, Hillside, Making A Mark, Live in Santa Country, Three Rules Of Life.

And i'm sure i've missed some.... There's enough entertaining stuff to be found around here ;)
Did you play all these? Do you view them all at around the same quality level, or some are better than others?

I tried AOA academy and College Kings, and really would not put them on the same level as Leap of Faith, Chasing Sunsets or City of Broken Dreamers.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's what I wanted to know, I'm currently replaying through the game, I wanted clean unmodded saves. I remember the game talking about transferring your saves over to season 3. I wasn't sure if interlude actually is a continuation of the main story, albeit with new characters I probably don't care about, or just something DPC wanted to do, to avoid burning out on the existing story and cast.
The Interlude IS part of the main story and the first part of Season 3. If you don't play it, I doubt you will be able to play the rest of Season 3. When you get to the end of Episode 8 of Season 2, you will be given a special save page that will allow you to transfer saves to the Interlude. Once the Interlude is played, standard saves at the end will take you to the next release.

Reactions: ename144

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Did you play all these? Do you view them all at around the same quality level, or some are better than others?
I did play all of them, i don't like sandbox but can tolerate it if player friendly, so don't expect any guessing games here.
(think desert stalker is the only sandbox in that list and it's really no problem at all, all events are visable if there's any)
I prefer story driven games, but there's some that's lighter then the others but none of them are lewd scenes with a minimal storyline. A few of them are only 1-3 chapters but promising. Madworld probably starts out with the lowest visual quality, but the dev been improving and even reworking earlier work, the story is pretty original and fun, if you like that genre it's good.
Some are better then others but it will depend on taste too. If you want quality like leap of faith, chasing sunsets or COBD there's still a few that you really should try : The Author, The Unbroken, Intertwined, Summer is Gone are just as good imho.
But don't hesitate to look at any of the others if you're bored... ;)

Ah and College Kings... well, if you're looking for an alternative to BaDik you can't ignore the game that started out as a clone from BAD, it's entertaining but suffers from bugs, writing is not that good either, but hey, it's probably still the game most close to BaDik out of the college themed games....

Last edited:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Depends if your favourite is Josy, Bella or Sage not too many speak negative of them.

If it's Maya or Quinn though, it's a constant hate train by both sides.

And everyone loves Jill, it's the requirement for joining here, we ban Jill haters here, just ask Warscared, he tried to attack Jill, and now he's dead.

Who wouldn't love a privileged, naive, deluded, womanchild that oozes of a spoiled, rich and sheltered upbringing.

I really hate that choice. Not only it's a choice between two girls that can permanently block off one, it's only a one-way block, meaning that choosing Jill over Sage is literally the right answer, all things considered. I could have accepted it if choosing Jill blocked Sage too, but no, choosing Jill over Sage has no meaningful impact (-2 relationship with Sage does nothing - there aren't relationship score checks in the game anymore).
I like it. It really hammers home the delusional state of her psyche, destiny... pah!

The Fairytale struck by Cold Iron reality, burns clear the fog of illusions.
screenshot soulcrush.png

Jill was valium on steroids until the end of ep8. I dont have any hopes it might happen but she could potentially be interesting after this event.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
The Interlude IS part of the main story and the first part of Season 3. If you don't play it, I doubt you will be able to play the rest of Season 3. When you get to the end of Episode 8 of Season 2, you will be given a special save page that will allow you to transfer saves to the Interlude. Once the Interlude is played, standard saves at the end will take you to the next release.
Thanks

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Has it ever been revealed who posted the naked Cathy cluck? I am on my second playthrough, and I have seen no mention of it.
If not, are there any theories about it?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Has it ever been revealed who posted the naked Cathy cluck? I am on my second playthrough, and I have seen no mention of it.
It's still a mystery, as for theories? Too many and too wild. ;)
Who could have taken the photo? : Dawe, Sarah, Melanie, anybody else training at Dawe's family Sports.
Who could have a motive? : Dawe is the most clear one, other are speculative since their motives are based on the result of that photo being posted, not so much against Cathy herself. (is either Vinny or Quinn involved in it with their little "war"?)
Who had the opportunity? : pretty much any of the Dik's and any of the other people at that party...

What is sure is this will be revealed at some point, but we still need alot more information....

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK, I feel a theory coming on... o_O

Some of this I've been saying for a while now.

So Vinny trashes his own room when he starts up with the DIKs. But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to hide shit or whatever.

Vinny gets kicked out, probably because Tommy threw a tantrum or some shit like that.

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. I'm thinking drugs, but it could be anything, but it's small.

During the Cathy Cluck escapade, we hear that the laptop has been found, in the library no less, and yet there's Nick, searching in the library for something. Is he really looking for the laptop? Or is he looking for something at Vinny's behest (I've been playing the Witcher 3 again, I don't know how many times I've heard, "...at the emperor's command and Yennefer's behest", so it's my turn to use that old ass word). :cool:

Anyway, Nick is looking like he's up to some skulduggery (another old ass, yet cool word), I don't believe for a second he was in that room looking for the laptop. But he doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for (that's what happens when you trash your own room Vinny, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:).

Then the mansion is trashed. Yes all signs point to the Alphas. Including literal signs sprawled over the walls. I keep saying it, the Alphas are somewhat retarded, but they are able to resist getting into fights with the DIKs only to trash the DIK mansion and then personally tag the place? No, they didn't do it. :cautious:

It's a frame job. Vinny and his crew have trashed the joint looking for something, and decided to frame the Alphas to cover their tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for. Suddenly, out of absolutely fucking nowhere (I wasn't even playing a scene where this little fucker shows up - that just shows you how random my brain is these days), it fucking dawned on me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This little cunt is gonna unlock some seriously important shit! :eek:

Yeah, anyway, just a theory...:unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... or there's no need for Scooby Doo nor Nancy Drew. She might have very well been written off as a disposable character. It's certainly a possibility.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Not confirmed. I think it was Quinn.

Here’s the logic.

Quinn need’s cash she knows the DIKs have money in the safe. But she needs a distraction. Here’s the theory;

Camilla is banging Rusty - Mona is alone she thinks Cammy is probably banging some guy. John-Boy hears moaning out side Rusty’s room. He thinks someone is fucking in there.

Riona is outside the Library - She is feeling guilty about something. I think she is the one who grabs the laptop and posts the cluck whilst Rusty is balls deep.

The painting over the ‘fabled‘ DiK safe is partially removed. When MC asks Rusty he says it shouldn’t be like that and he’ll sort it out.

So Cammy bangs Rusty, while he has a face full of dat booty, Riona takes the laptop and gets ready to post the Cluck. Meanwhile Quinn follows Tommy out of the main party towards his, Jamie and Rusty’s room. Cluck get’s posted, Rusty run’s from his room searching for the missing laptop, Quinn sneaks into his room hoping to get into the safe.

It’s possible Tommy has some involvement, he previously had a conversation about taking responsibility for some HoT activity Quinn had planned. I’m not sure if exactly what was ever revealed.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes