KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn shows signs of being morally evil. People that get satisfaction, happiness, etc from the misfortunes of other people are considered evil by psychology. She does the above, and the satisfaction she gets from simply messing with people strengthens that likelihood.
Signs of moral evil ? What is this all about ? She's just a young, moody girl. Almost still a child. Yes, she can be rude, scandalous and bitchy. Like many girls, let's be honest. I'm not sure if it can be called evil. We must not forget that evil can be different. There is a big evil, and there is a small evil. If Quinn is evil, then she's just a little funny, mischievous evil. I've seen evil people. People who have done terrible things. And compared to them, Quinn is just a kid. How can hate a child?! When I see all this hate directed at her, I just can't understand it. I want to ask those who hate her - Have you never seen real evil ? Quinn is just a naughty girl, a spoiled child who needs to be spanked for bad behavior. But to hate her and wish her dead, as some do, is too much.

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
Signs of moral evil ? What is this all about ? She's just a young, moody girl. Almost still a child. Yes, she can be rude, scandalous and bitchy. Like many girls, let's be honest. I'm not sure if it can be called evil. We must not forget that evil can be different. There is a big evil, and there is a small evil. If Quinn is evil, then she's just a little funny, mischievous evil. I've seen evil people. People who have done terrible things. And compared to them, Quinn is just a kid. How can hate a child?! When I see all this hate directed at her, I just can't understand it. I want to ask those who hate her - Have you never seen real evil ? Quinn is just a naughty girl, a spoiled child who needs to be spanked for bad behavior. But to hate her and wish her dead, as some do, is too much.
I don't know of people that treat individuals the way Quinn does as mischievous fun. She messes with people one way or another and absolutely derives pleasure from it. There are instances throughout the entire game. Everything is about her individual gain or pleasure seeking.

A mischievous spoiled brat would be Sarah. There were many Sarah's in my high school. Middle or upper middle class (potentially even wealthy) background where they were likely treated like a princess and given what they wanted. They could look down on certain people and learned to get what they wanted. Deeply spoiled. However, while she prostitutes herself for money, showing some low moral standards, she doesn't get off on treating people poorly. She also shows signs of being decent, such as when she apologized to Maya for the way Maya was treated during Hell Week.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
They're both evil!
What's more to debate?
Answer: nothing!
No, it's a different evil. In the first case, it's a small evil. An evil that can be accepted. The evil that perhaps everyone once committed in his life. But in the second case, it is a great evil, an irreparable evil. Evil that will make other people unhappy for life. It's a hell of a different thing.

Reactions: mojococo

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Do you think bullying someone in college and beating someone to death is the same evil ?
They're both evil!
What's more to debate?
Answer: nothing!
**Reposting instead of editing my previous post**

Debating the impact of said evil acts there we can have a discussion. But as far as what propelled either acts of whether you bullied someone in College or beat someone to death, both stems from the desire to cause someone harm. whether it's just a little bit or to the point of causing serious harm. Both acts came from the same intent,
to cause harm!

Hence: EVIL!

Reactions: Harathorne

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I cannot agree with this interpretation of evil. In our youth, we often fought, often beat someone, then someone beat us. The intention to harm someone was almost constant with us. But damn it, that didn't make us evil. All boys are like that. Well, almost everyone.
I never have.
Only times in my life where I participated in a fight was always in defense of someone being bullied.

Never in my life have I ever felt the need to just beat on someone just to pick on them. And damn I have been pushed to the point of wanting to do it, but instead of winning my fights with my fists, I won my fights with my mouth and my arguments. Granted my mouth has gotten the rest of my body in a few jams, because I didn't have the wisdom of knowing when to stop. But damnit, I have never gone in to a situation where I had the exclusive intent of just picking on someone else just for the sheer pleasure of wanting or needing to do it.

You characterizing it by saying "The intention to harm someone was almost constant with us.". Damnit I feel bad for you for the sort of bad influences you had to live through growing up. I can somehow better understand your point of view now that you have those experiences. But rest assured, that is not a sane way of looking at how to describe "evil" acts.

How to deal with those different types of acts, we can have a discussion about. but bottom line, as I pointed out earlier. there isn't 50 kinds of evil.. evil is simply put.. evil. whether it's a small act or a drastic one.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You characterizing it by saying "The intention to harm someone was almost constant with us.". Damnit I feel bad for you for the sort of bad influences you had to live through growing up.
Well, I don't consider my growing up to be some kind of terrible. Yes, bad things happened, but it was commonplace. Sometimes fights were massive, and different items were used in them - cathets, iron pipes, bearings. Someone was seriously injured. Those who have been dragged by that life have become bandits, many already killed. But they became evil, as a result of the lifestyle they chose. And that's another story.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There are degrees of evil, it's accepted philosophically (look up Stone's scale). Even in religion there's different levels between sinners, evil-doers and then on another level again there's Judas Iscariot and the Antichrist (in Christianity at least).

Take the Manson family for example, were the likes of Barbara Hoyt who was part of the cult but didn't participate in any murders as evil as the likes of Leslie Van Houten who did participate in murder and were they as evil as Manson himself?

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I think I came up with a pretty good joke. As you know Chick MC refuses to have a threesome with Envy and Sandy as soon as he looks at Jill's photo. DPC should have done something similar in episode 7 when he refuses to have a threesome with Rio and Camilla after looking at Jill's photo.
ep7_lewd_rica3.jpg

ep6_nora_event1b.jpg

ep8_sage_quinn184.jpg

ep6_nora_event1b.jpg

ep8_jill_lewd88.jpg
ep6_nora_event1b.jpg

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well, I don't consider my growing up to be some kind of terrible. Yes, bad things happened, but it was commonplace. Sometimes fights were massive, and different items were used in them - cathets, iron pipes, bearings. Someone was seriously injured. Those who have been dragged out by such a life have become bandits, many already killed. But they became evil, as a result of the lifestyle they chose. And that's another story.
Damn!! :oops:
I'll be honest, I'm left somewhat speechless.

There are degrees of evil, it's accepted philosophically (look up Stone's scale). Even in religion there's different levels between sinners, evil-doers and then on another level again there's Judas Iscariot and the Antichrist (in Christianity at least).

Take the Manson family for example, were the likes of Barbara Hoyt who was part of the cult but didn't participate in any murders as evil as the likes of Leslie Van Houten who did participate in murder and were they as evil as Manson himself?
"Forensic psychiatrist Michael Stone proposed a scale of evil that could be used to categorize criminals. So far, his scale is purely academic."

We can have a discussion as to how to react to different acts.
For example, simple high-school bullying can often be solved with a slap on the wrist. And this usually will be enough to teach the lesson of "what you did was bad, don't do it again!"

But in contrast, catching a serial killer would not be sorted with that same reaction. And the desire to cause either of those acts wouldn't necessarily stem from the same desire either. For instance, the high-schooler could simply be 'bored' or curious to see how much he could get away with. Often originating from a position of insecurity.

As for the serial killer could originate from a multitude of clinical problems or just from a position of uncontrolled anger.

But in either case, if you ask each victim if they "felt the love", I'm pretty sure their answers will be "he's an evil mofo!".

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think I came up with a pretty good joke. As you know Chick MC refuses to have a threesome with Envy and Sandy as soon as he looks at Jill's photo. DPC should have done something similar in episode 7 when he refuses to have a threesome with Rio and Camilla after looking at Jill's photo.
View attachment 2791927

View attachment 2791938

View attachment 2791957

View attachment 2791962

View attachment 2791967
View attachment 2791968
Fuckface should be more careful with this. If he looks at Jill's picture too often, he won't want to fuck anyone soon. He's going to be fucking impotent.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Damn!! :oops:
I'll be honest, I'm left somewhat speechless.
Come on, there was nothing special or scary about it. That's when a crime boss and his whole family were killed on the next street, it was scary. He was beaten for a long time, tortured with an iron, and an electric soldering iron was inserted into his ass. Then they killed him. His wife was also killed, but before that she was raped. My classmate lived in the house opposite. That was a really scary story.

• Wow
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2791927

View attachment 2791938

View attachment 2791957

View attachment 2791962

View attachment 2791967
View attachment 2791968
Agree. MC in Jill's route doesn't deserve any of those threesome and the better girls.

Reactions: ProxyGist

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Agree. MC in Jill's route doesn't deserve any of those threesome and the better girls.
I do believe that at this point, DPC needs to be consistent. If the player refused to have a threesome with Envy and Sandy, why didn't he refuse to have a threesome with Rio and Cammy? Where is this selectivity coming from? Why did he forget about his love for Jill?

Reactions: Chutoro
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes