ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
One thing is for sure, ep10 will have a wide variety of events!

I'm told that every ep will have a party, based on the variety of previews, the party for this ep should be pretty short, or, the ep10 party will be at HOT's house/backyard/pool, what do you guys think?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I'm told that every ep will have a party, based on the variety of previews, the party for this ep should be pretty short, or, the ep10 party will be at HOT's house/backyard/pool, what do you guys think?
The previews deliberately tell us very little. I don't see a big difference from the previews of the last chapter in terms of settings

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022

Well, we already know some of the scenes/events from the episode.

Scene 1: HOT house.
You will unlock this if you spend the night with Sarah&Mel or with Quinn.
Scene 2: DIK Mansion
Unlocked by spending the night alone with 3 chicks in bed, M&J, Jill, Bella, Sage.
Scene 3: Lilly & Nicole
Unlocked by spending the night with them at Nicole's
Scenes 4,5 and 6: Date with Rionna, Nicole or Quinn.

Also he needs to balance everything and please fans of each different branch so you can count on solo time with Jill, Bella, Sage, and Josy and Maya. That's 4 or even 5 additional scenes if we are forced to pick between J&M.

Also add goofing off with Derek in class.

Thanksgiving party is another one.

Zoey will get screen time too.

Also, dont forget this is DPC. He will 100% add some bullshit filler scene because he cant help himself. Also you can count on buch of sfw and nsfw animations, and thats why we are still waiting for new episode.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I wonder if Josy and Maya will be at this party? If so, it will most likely be a shared stage for multiple paths( Others, Sage, Maya/Josy). From the look on Sage's face he says something nice or flirty to her.
Also the fact that DPС posted a preview only now may hint that he has completed one of the announced scenes.
All in all, nothing special. But it's nice to see Sage after a year.:HideThePain:

There's more to see.
Episode 10 - Preview 22 - Sage.jpg
Camila is seated in the background. This makes Camila and Riona close, I think, so Riona sits with Camila.

Next to them on the table are 3 glasses with strawberry daiquiri and a shaker. That could indicate that Josy is not far away.

It's also interesting so that Sage and the MC aren't afraid of contact because their elbows are touching.

There is also a new mini-game. Check out the underground of Sage and the MC. sexy twister. I suppose so the twister minigame will have tease, focus and rest settings like the sexy beer pong minigame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I figure it's for the MC to ask Sage if she wants to play Twister with him. The only question is who else will participate. It's good that the MC trained with Jill and Isabella Yoga.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There's more to see.
View attachment 2835175
Camila is seated in the background. This makes Camila and Riona close, I think, so Riona sits with Camila.

Next to them on the table are 3 glasses with strawberry daiquiri and a shaker. That could indicate that Josy is not far away.

It's also interesting so that Sage and the MC aren't afraid of contact because their elbows are touching.

There is also a new mini-game. Check out the underground of Sage and the MC. sexy twister. I suppose so the twister minigame will have tease, focus and rest settings like the sexy beer pong minigame.
So I figure it's for the MC to ask Sage if she wants to play Twister with him. The only question is who else will participate.
I didn't know you could play twister under water :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
I just discovered the game about a week ago and have ploughed through it (*snicker*) in no time.

I really, REALLY enjoyed ep9--probably more than any other section of the game. I was dreading it a bit, assuming it would just be absolutely drama-filled after ep8. Having a good chunk of it as one really big fun event with myriad possibilities of interaction was a relief. I think it was the perfect balance between meaningful plot movement and casual free roaming. If you play with the mod on so you can have all 5 active relationships throughout the night there's a ton of content.

And, fucking bravo on the scene development. I can't speak for anyone else because everyone's into different things, but being a fan of (read as 'obsessed with')
every sex scene in this one was hotter than the last. The animations just keep getting better, too--subtle hip movements and facial expression shifts etc. make all the difference between a good AVN and arguably the best AVN.

Not just ep9 specific but for the whole game itself, I very much appreciate that (as far as I can recall) it omits a lot of the AVN tropes like sleep creeping, etc.--things that feel gross if there hasn't been some sort of pre-consent between the characters.

I will absolutely play this episode over and over until new content comes out.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
There's more to see.
View attachment 2835175

So I figure it's for the MC to ask Sage if she wants to play Twister with him. The only question is who else will participate. It's good that the MC trained with Jill and Isabella Yoga.
Nice catches, though in the last image Cami is wearing a different bikini than when she's sitting on the lounge.

Reactions: dalli_x

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
If you get a solo on others it pays off, but for me losing scenes with Josy is always a bad thing
I think I get what you mean; it's not like most of us here didn't get interested in the first place because of some crazy LEWD action going on. Or just wanting to hang out with Jojo more. Personally, for me, jerking off to video games is just not for me anymore (not judging others if they do) and missing lewd scenes also doesn't affect me as much. (It still sucks you can't just platonically hang out more.)

Recently, I started editing saves/cheating 4fun (I can't have headcanon? What you gonna do DPC, huh!? Leak my IP address???) and I decided to try and change something that was never possible in the DIK playthrough. I got Jill's shower scene after the tennis match. And you know what I discovered? That, at least IMO, made the whole date quite less romantic with Jill naked, a possible boob touch and that first kiss half-naked wasn't as good as when they did it after talking on the bench.

I always played DIK because of the confidence and standing up to yourself, not being a little emotional mouse all the time, but I knew that it wasn't all about that. Which is why imagine my surprised face when I discovered that the DIK path, previously filled with lots of objectification of women and casual sex, had a far more romantic version of Jill's date than the CHICK path.

Reactions: Darkwen

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I just discovered the game about a week ago and have ploughed through it (*snicker*) in no time.

I really, REALLY enjoyed ep9--probably more than any other section of the game. I was dreading it a bit, assuming it would just be absolutely drama-filled after ep8. Having a good chunk of it as one really big fun event with myriad possibilities of interaction was a relief. I think it was the perfect balance between meaningful plot movement and casual free roaming. If you play with the mod on so you can have all 5 active relationships throughout the night there's a ton of content.

And, fucking bravo on the scene development. I can't speak for anyone else because everyone's into different things, but being a fan of (read as 'obsessed with')
every sex scene in this one was hotter than the last. The animations just keep getting better, too--subtle hip movements and facial expression shifts etc. make all the difference between a good AVN and arguably the best AVN.

Not just ep9 specific but for the whole game itself, I very much appreciate that (as far as I can recall) it omits a lot of the AVN tropes like sleep creeping, etc.--things that feel gross if there hasn't been some sort of pre-consent between the characters.

I will absolutely play this episode over and over until new content comes out.
We found the unicorn that liked 9 the most :Kappa:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
considering the complexity of the coding and the amount of replay-ability. 9 Months, for one developer, isn't that long.

Reactions: LordGonti

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
No, I get it, I said it before, once the game is complete I bet that part will be one of the coolest, more unique bits of the game, but when you wait 9 months...
while the development cycle is longer than other games, the game itself is amazingly well done and it is leaps and bounds ahead of others. I will gladly take 1 update per year instead of 5 meh updates per year

Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes