Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
We haven't seen Chad in a while. Looking forward to seeing Chad, and Troy, in a Village People tribute act. Wouldn't put it past DPC truth be told.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
!! NEW ROOSTER
The Halloween pictures are done! You can download them here.
Big thanks to @DIKJacob for his hard work on them. Tag your friends and enjoy!
#Halloween #DIKs #HOTs
View attachment 2836269

EP10 Rooster Collection
It's great to see that diver guy and Penny had a little foreplay before fucking on Jamie's bed. :ROFLMAO:

F3AdV40XQAMWVRt.jpg screenshot0001.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I talked to a guy who is related to MMA. Not that he is some kind of super champion, but he trains a lot in the gym and has held more than 20 fights. And he said that the MC and Vinny fight scene was bullshit. Vinny wouldn't have left the room on his own feet. He was standing in front of Fuckface, face to face, at a very close distance and with his hands down. Fuckface would knock him out in a split second by punching or elbowing him in the chin. Vinny wouldn't have had time to not only get, but even reach for a gun.

Reactions: Redd23

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I talked to a guy who is related to MMA. Not that he is some kind of super champion, but he trains a lot in the gym and has held more than 20 fights. And he said that the MC and Vinny fight scene was bullshit. Vinny wouldn't have left the room on his own feet. He was standing in front of Fuckface, face to face, at a very close distance and with his hands down. Fuckface would knock him out in a split second by punching or elbowing him in the chin. Vinny wouldn't have had time to not only get, but even reach for a gun.
But MC is not a MMA fighter or related right now, is he ? Might be why we're gonna get new brawler

Reactions: Snake_Thompson88

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I would have loved it if we found out that Vinny was a pro Silat practitioner and just outright demolished the MC. That would have been more realistic as man, don't mess with the Silat guys.

But MC is not a MMA fighter or related right now, is he ? Might be why we're gonna get new brawler
Nah just a practising Kick boxer but not an actual fighter.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Wait, what do you mean he's not an MMA fighter?! But what about fights in "Brawler"? It kind of implies that Fuckface is fighting. Or not?!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
People need to remember that the MC isn't MMA trained, plus we had been drinking. MC hit once and kind of backed off. He didn't go all in, like he did with the jocks.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
!! NEW ROOSTER
The Halloween pictures are done! You can download them here.
Big thanks to @DIKJacob for his hard work on them. Tag your friends and enjoy!
#Halloween #DIKs #HOTs
View attachment 2836269

EP10 Rooster Collection
what? :eek: no 40 bucks this time ?:cautious: That disappointing:(:LOL:, well at least there is Gina:love:, that is ... something:ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Even if he could go all in or he could be an MMA fighter it would probably ends like this:
View attachment 2836391
Probably. If you can get that one good hit and knock someone out, you're golden. We'd still have to watch our backs for a long time. Vinny is a piece of shit. Even now, I worry about what Vinny is going to do later and not telling the MC that it was a real gun, isn't helping the situation. THAT could get the MC killed later.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Probably. If you can get that one good hit and knock someone out, you're golden. We'd still have to watch our backs for a long time. Vinny is a piece of shit. Even now, I worry about what Vinny is going to do later and not telling the MC that it was a real gun, isn't helping the situation. THAT could get the MC killed later.
Yeah, i think someone is going to get shot(not die obviously ? Maybe ?) that could be MC or your chosen LI. If DPC doesn't use that gun i would be pretty disappointed.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes