Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The more I look the more I am convinced that this is not a render of DPC, but more of a neural network generated render.
So in a way, ChipLecsap was right.
Lily looks too unnatural.
Am I the only one who thinks so?
If I'm right, and it really is neural net, I dread to imagine how many of these renders he has in the upcoming update.
View attachment 3078634

My main argument is the weird artifacts in the renders that are not peculiar to DAZ: hair sticking out of ears, unnatural fabric texture, and weird fabric simulation.
Also, the lighting in the scene is unnatural.
Also a rather odd angle of inclination. The background seems to dissolve and only the legs of the chair are visible.
I'm sure I'm right. DPC will probably confirm later.

I think that if Lily appears in the game only once with this hairstyle, it's definitely AI.
DPC is probably experimenting with a neural network to speed things up or to create a reference.
now that you mention it the picture looks weird, I hadn't noticed it before because I was concentrating looking at her tits haha.:KEK:
batman-hmmm.gif

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
The more I look the more I am convinced that this is not a render of DPC, but more of a neural network generated render.
If I'm right, and it really is neural net, I dread to imagine how many of these renders he has in the upcoming update.
View attachment 3078634

My main argument is the weird artifacts in the renders that are not peculiar to DAZ: hair sticking out of ears, unnatural fabric texture, and weird fabric simulation.

I think that if Lily appears in the game only once with this hairstyle, it's definitely AI.
DPC is probably experimenting with a neural network to speed things up or to create a reference.
hair is just the angle, here's the same asset at a different angle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
weird textures is probably different clothes poking through each other. in my experience of launching daz for 5 minutes every few months, bodies poking through clothes is very common, clothes probably do that too
and clothes literally have size sliders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know if DPC is German, but DPC is familiar with the German language. We find out in EP3. Tybalt said that he wanted to rename Hell Week to Dante Week, but that sounds like he meant German. Does it sound too German? DPC knows what the German language sounds like, so he knows it because Tybalt is right.
Sorry but theory is immediately wrong. Dante has nothing to do with German. Dante Alighieri was an Italian writer who wrote The Divine Comedy, an epic poem describing the three "rings" of hell. Tybalt was just being a pretentious idiot by suggesting that name.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Okay, I figured it out. The MC is related to the Burgmeister, Royce and Burke. DPC has once again hidden something in plain sight. I was there a long time ago without knowing what it was really about.

I don't know if DPC is German, but DPC is familiar with the German language. We find out in EP3. Tybalt said that he wanted to rename Hell Week to Dante Week, but that sounds like he meant German. Does it sound too German? DPC knows what the German language sounds like, so he knows it because Tybalt is right.

"Dante Week" Week is English, but "Dante" sounds like the German word "Tante", translated as aunt. “Burgmeister” is also a German word. But what's more important is that PREPS and the DIKs have Hell Week. So Aunt Jill “Aunt Jill” and now it comes, Uncle Russel Burgmeister.

B&R. The & is a symbol and is written "und" in German. There we have “Bur”. Let's add a "K" to it all. The K stands for karma or kindergarten. By the way, both words are spelled the same in English and German. Kindergarten is mentioned in EP1 and in connection with the Jocks. Remember, Stephen Burke personally asked the MC in EP1 if he was a jock. The player can refuse this. Karma is mentioned by Jacob in EP5 after the DIK Mansion is destroyed. We also find karma in writing on the wall.

OK. We are now at “Burk”. I assume so the "e" means "enable". Only the four letters “Burk” are important. As Trend noted in EP2, 4 not 5.

Let's use the letters B and R for other last names. Remember that “&” stands for “und”, i.e. a connecting word.

Burgmeister und Royce
Burgmeister und Roberts
Burke und Royce
Burke und Roberts

He's interesting, isn't he? We play the family connection from "The combinations are above). But not the MC's, but Lynette's. But I'll continue with Burgmeister and Royce because I'm playing towards this goal.

What if the letters Burke stand for “Burgmeister und Royce Karma (Kindergarten) enable”.

Remember what Rusty and Jill say during their conversation in the intro. Rusty said it's like Romeo and Juliet. The two were children of feuding families. Rusty also told Jill in EP5 that he is a pure castle master. I'm assuming so Jill is a purebred Royce. Lynette is the crossbreed of Burgmeister and Royce (there are other combinations as mentioned above).

Lynette is Stephen Burke. Why?
In EP8, the MC asked Maya if she might want to live with a prince in the DIK Mansion. Only he heard so that the prince would bite a little. Woof.

"&" in German "und" in English "and". Let's replace the u from the four letters "Burk" with a. “Bark.”

The player must make a decision when the MC meets Vinny. "DIK" rabid dog that not only barks but bites. Bites properly, not just a little. "NEUTRAL" Vinny said barking dogs don't bite. The MC just bit a bit because he makes it clear to Vinny that this is the limit and Vinny shouldn't go any further. "CHICK" the dog doesn't bark once. In the "NEUTRAL" decision, the MC is the prince from EP8, who bites a bit.

The very fact that Vinny includes these words while talking to the MC is a clue that Maya seems to know Vinny either directly or through a third person. Why? The conversation was just between Maya and the MC and the MC has never seen Vinny before. Still, Vinny uses this choice of words.

The MC is a Burke. Lynette is the daughter of Burgmeister and Royce (combination dependent). The Burgmeister and Royce families are like the families from "Romeo and Juliet". Here lies the reason why Lynette is still alive. Lynette has experienced firsthand what it's like to be the child of two large feuding families. Lynette portrays the child from "Romeo and Juliet".

She has a child, little MC, and she makes a momentous decision in favor of her child. Lynette fakes her own death. There were two reasons for this. She hoped that this would stop the family hostility and that her son wouldn't notice any of the shit that she had experienced herself.

DPC has planned a happy ending for “Romeo and Juliet”. Lynette isn't the happy ending, she's the MC.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3078634

Also a rather odd angle of inclination. The background seems to dissolve and only the legs of the chair are visible.

When I first saw the render I thought it was fan art, AI art has a certain look so I think this was made by a real person

Just a Memer

Oct 18, 2020
Okay, I figured it out. The MC is related to the Burgmeister, Royce and Burke. DPC has once again hidden something in plain sight. I was there a long time ago without knowing what it was really about.

"Dante Week" Week is English, but "Dante" sounds like the German word "Tante", translated as aunt. “Burgmeister” is also a German word. But what's more important is that PREPS and the DIKs have Hell Week. So Aunt Jill “Aunt Jill” and now it comes, Uncle Russel Burgmeister.

B&R. The & is a symbol and is written "und" in German. There we have “Bur”. Let's add a "K" to it all. The K stands for karma or kindergarten. By the way, both words are spelled the same in English and German. Kindergarten is mentioned in EP1 and in connection with the Jocks. Remember, Stephen Burke personally asked the MC in EP1 if he was a jock. The player can refuse this. Karma is mentioned by Jacob in EP5 after the DIK Mansion is destroyed. We also find karma in writing on the wall.

OK. We are now at “Burk”. I assume so the "e" means "enable". Only the four letters “Burk” are important. As Trend noted in EP2, 4 not 5.

Let's use the letters B and R for other last names. Remember that “&” stands for “und”, i.e. a connecting word.

Burgmeister und Royce
Burgmeister und Roberts
Burke und Royce
Burke und Roberts

He's interesting, isn't he? We play the family connection from "The combinations are above). But not the MC's, but Lynette's. But I'll continue with Burgmeister and Royce because I'm playing towards this goal.

What if the letters Burke stand for “Burgmeister und Royce Karma (Kindergarten) enable”.

Remember what Rusty and Jill say during their conversation in the intro. Rusty said it's like Romeo and Juliet. The two were children of feuding families. Rusty also told Jill in EP5 that he is a pure castle master. I'm assuming so Jill is a purebred Royce. Lynette is the crossbreed of Burgmeister and Royce (there are other combinations as mentioned above).

In EP8, the MC asked Maya if she might want to live with a prince in the DIK Mansion. Only he heard so that the prince would bite a little. Woof.

"&" in German "und" in English "and". Let's replace the u from the four letters "Burk" with a. “Bark.”

The player must make a decision when the MC meets Vinny. "DIK" rabid dog that not only barks but bites. Bites properly, not just a little. "NEUTRAL" Vinny said barking dogs don't bite. The MC just bit a bit because he makes it clear to Vinny that this is the limit and Vinny shouldn't go any further. "CHICK" the dog doesn't bark once. In the "NEUTRAL" decision, the MC is the prince from EP8, who bites a bit.

The very fact that Vinny includes these words while talking to the MC is a clue that Maya seems to know Vinny either directly or through a third person. Why? The conversation was just between Maya and the MC and the MC has never seen Vinny before. Still, Vinny uses this choice of words.

The MC is a Burke. Lynette is the daughter of Burgmeister and Royce (combination dependent). The Burgmeister and Royce families are like the families from "Romeo and Juliet". Here lies the reason why Lynette is still alive. Lynette has experienced firsthand what it's like to be the child of two large feuding families. Lynette portrays the child from "Romeo and Juliet".

She has a child, little MC, and she makes a momentous decision in favor of her child. Lynette fakes her own death. There were two reasons for this. She hoped that this would stop the family hostility and that her son wouldn't notice any of the shit that she had experienced herself.

DPC has planned a happy ending for “Romeo and Juliet”. Lynette isn't the happy ending, she's the MC.
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_b7e405a6-b2b6-11e8-8fb1-ac438dd6af00.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry but theory is immediately wrong. Dante has nothing to do with German. Dante Alighieri was an Italian writer who wrote The Divine Comedy, an epic poem describing the three "rings" of hell. Tybalt was just being a pretentious idiot by suggesting that name.
Incorrect. Tybalt said explicitly to make it sound German. Who writes Tybalt's lyrics in the game? DPC and not Dante.

If you want to make the comparison, then it would be more likely to refer to the painting by Sandro Botticelli, who illustrated the hell that Dante described in his Divine Comedy. But Tybalt said so that it would sound German and not be painted Italian.

But DPC is a fox. Why? In EP5 Geoff said the beautiful painting from Florence. Sandro Botticelli was born in Florence. Geoff mentioned this to the MC during the Preps Party. To the left there are two women. The red-haired one looks directly at the MC and the black-haired one, wearing a hat, always turns her back to the MC. Geoff is also looking for his daughter. Some are of the opinion that Geoff is Jill's father. And a circle closes again.

"Dante" sounds like "Tante" in German and means aunt. Dante's Divine Comedy was illustrated by a painter from Florence. I think so that we can be relatively safe, so that the MC's relatives were at the prep party.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Incorrect. Tybalt said explicitly to make it sound German. Who writes Tybalt's lyrics in the game? DPC and not Dante.

If you want to make the comparison, then it would be more likely to refer to the painting by Sandro Botticelli, who illustrated the hell that Dante described in his Divine Comedy. But Tybalt said so that it would sound German and not be painted Italian.

But DPC is a fox. Why? In EP5 Geoff said the beautiful painting from Florence. Sandro Botticelli was born in Florence. Geoff mentioned this to the MC during the Preps Party. To the left there are two women. The red-haired one looks directly at the MC and the black-haired one, wearing a hat, always turns her back to the MC. Geoff is also looking for his daughter. Some are of the opinion that Geoff is Jill's father. And a circle closes again.

"Dante" sounds like "Tante" in German and means aunt. Dante's Divine Comedy was illustrated by a painter from Florence. I think so that we can be relatively safe, so that the MC's relatives were at the prep party.
i dont know what you take but i want some of it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Dante has nothing to do with German, Tybalt's insistence on saying it should sound German is just showing his ignorance, he doesn't know who Dante is, he only knows he wrote about hell and he thinks calling it Dante week makes him sound clever, and immediately assumes he is German. And you are showing your own ignorance by ignoring the fact that Dante not being German breaks your whole theory immediately.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 3078634

Also the elbow.
It just looks either photoshoped over from another asset or she has insect limbs. DPC wouldn't render that. He's too much of a perfectionist to post something so blatantly awful.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

th-2770678398.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

Burgmeister und Royce
Burgmeister und Roberts
Burke und Royce
Burke und Roberts

damn it dalli_x pass me the number of your drug supplier. whatever he's selling you is pretty strong.
85q10d.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes