7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
The photo of graduation day that Maya shows the MC should tell you everything you need to know about how Maya's personality was shaped. The poor girl only ever had her idiot brother for any kind of support. She drops hints right up through Ep9. Imagine if your parents treated you in such a way...

Omen

Reactions: Darkwen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You asked me a question, I answered it. So, you can't tell me that I can't because it's your theory. That makes no sense.

The pictures sent to the Alphas was Tommy. Why? Because he was trying to blackmail them. Why? Because he wanted money. For him and Quinn. For more dope, to make more money. Tommy knew that it would cause more issues between Trem and the Alphas and he didn't care.

You're also wrong about Rio. Rio even stated that she just needed to get away from the party for a bit.

Nick is 100% DiK. He may miss his old friend, but he would never betray the DiKs. Also, missing him means he hasn't seen him. Tommy HAS seen Vinny, quite often. For drugs.

Now, if you don't like my responses on this, instead of telling me that I can't, because it's your theory, maybe discuss your theories with someone else.
There's something strange about Chad's blackmail. Why?

The timing is perfect because Chad suspects the MC is behind it. Chad knew so the MC spied on him in EP2. The blackmailer knew this too and took the opportunity to blame the MC.

Who knows all about the MC spying on Chad in EP2. The Jocks and Tybalt. What Tybalt? Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Like Geralt From Rivia and, I'm sure, many other players, I'm replaying the game so details are fresh in my mind. I actually had COVID when episode 9 dropped and so didn't really dig into the episode like I normally would. Dinner with the Burkes...why does it look like everyone's drinking the product from a bukkake scene?
View attachment 3130389
View attachment 3130390
It's asset limitations, or that would be my best bet.

Like there's plenty for you're average fucky, fucky scenes, but a lot of small stuff is missing so I think he's trying to make do. Do you remember the HUGE cards, or the HUGE bottles of champagne that look comically out of place? I think something similar is going on. Things as in objects tend to not play that well with these models for some reason, and I also think the library is quite limited.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

The timing is perfect because Chad suspects the MC is behind it. Chad knew so the MC spied on him in EP2. The blackmailer knew this too and took the opportunity to blame the MC.

Who knows all about the MC spying on Chad in EP2. The Jocks and Tybalt. What Tybalt? Yes.
For the mommy part i believe he is spoiled brat

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

It could be Tybalt. But I hate Tommy more, so maybe Tommy and Tybalt are butt buddies.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Or the much likelier scenario:

Whoever posted the Cathy cluck and the blackmailer are the same person: the blackmailer has pictures from the hidden camera(s) in the DIK mansion so it makes sense that the same person also has access to the hidden cam in the changing rooms of the gym.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
How do you get that? Can you get while on The Others or do you have to date the lesbo duo (condition not-DIK) and then turn yourself into a DIK?
Be Neutral when choosing M/J in Ep.4, then go DIK mode, that's possible. You will have enough points to change affinity.
Sure Maya has every right to be upset but Maya is quick to judge and assume everyone was in on it MC warn her about Quinn. Maya should be upset at Quinn but she should also be upset at herself, but that doesn't give Maya the right to belittle Josy even if she doesn't agree with her
Maya is very emotional and easily judges others, especially when she is in a hopeless situation. Sometimes our emotions are not our friends.
Oh, you were too lenient towards to GL, ending on the second take instead of a few frames later. You know... with the floor in the background ;)
But since we're roasting Lime, let's start from the beginning :ROFLMAO::
View attachment 3130755
Everything is fine until LIME starts the car. :ROFLMAO:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Hi. I know you meant no harm with your post and neither do I with my answer. I just want to explain some things about textures in Daz that you seem to get wrong.

Daz can work with any texture resolution (the standard now is 4k, that is, 4096 by 4096, but this is not a sound parameter -- I'll come back to it later), what sets its limits is your machine, in case of Iray, more precisely, your Nvidia card VRAM (because Iray is Nvidia proprietary and only works with their video cards). Also, of course, you need RAM to load the scene and its assets in your machine, but when it comes to rendering, you want VRAM because CPU rendering is a drag for Iray. Since the best Nvidia card is 24 GB, it's the limit of your scenes (you can add many cards and it will speed up your renders, but the limit is set by the card with the highest memory, that is, if you have a 24GB card, a 16 GB, and an 8 GB, if your scene is 8 GB, it will render using the three cards; if it's 16 GB, it will render using only the two top cards; if it's above, it will only use the 24gb card).

But being 4k (or higher) is not usually a sound standard because, in fact, the resolution will depend on the details you need, the size of the object, and the distance from the camera. For instance, if you render a character in normal size, full shot (whole body), and a giant showing only below the knee, even if both have 4k textures the normal-sized guy will have better quality because he's smaller (in fact, even if all Daz characters, with a few exceptions, come with 4k textures, the face has more quality because it's smaller than the torso -- and, before anyone tries to correct me, the 8k textures advertised for G9 was just for details of the new -- crap and just a publicity stunt -- "PBR" shader -- between quotes because the older shader was already PBR since Iray is PBR-based render engine).

About every Daz game using the same textures, indeed, unless the dev wants to customize it or create their own, if a game uses the same asset that is an object in the scene (that is, not a pose, a script, a light, a morph, etc.), since they come with their own textures, they'll use the same textures. This is not an excuse, though, because, just using BaDIK as an example, since there are many scenes wherein the background doesn't have a low-resolution texture, it proves that you can have better textures in Daz.

Moreover, for many backgrounds -- like walls, furniture, etc.) you can use seamless textures (that is, textures that the left and right border blend as the top and bottom) and, in the geometry part of the shader, multiply the tiling in order to increase its resolution, that is, if you have a wall let's say of 20² meters, you apply the texture (for instance, of 2048²) and if you multiply it (tile) by 40, you'll have an 81920² texture resolution; and when you can't do it in Daz because the texture must fit in the asset UV, you can go to a photo editor like Photoshop or Gimp and do it there.
I know what you're talking about. I work in Substance Painter and Substance Designer and I know the principles of texturing.
It's just that for me DAZ is a primitive program. It has an asset browser, viewport, outliner and editor. I haven't really looked into it much, and for example, I don't know if you can create decals, tile atlases, or edit UVs in it.
Probably that you can create a quality texture in Substance Designer and transfer it to DAZ it's true. I don't know if it will be possible to edit it in DAZ itself, as I haven't found a UV editor there.
All UVs in DAZ is reduced to the usual clicking of buttons: press the first button, press the second button, then the third, etc. I didn't notice any node structure or even layers....
Just if you go to the DAZ store and pay attention to the textures of the assets.They are all very low resolution and low detailed. I do not know how to explain this except for some technical limitations of DAZ itself.
If you go to Unity store, you will see such highly detailed assets there.

My point is clear. DAZ does limit the artistic vision of DPC. If we want to see a really beautiful picture of the level of professional indie studios, he needs to change the program and move to Unity. Unity is better than DAZ by all parameters + it has technical support, convenient development tools, a huge asset store and other tools that DAZ simply does not have and is unlikely to ever have.
But now I don't see the point in blaming DPC for such insignificant things as low-detailed asset on the background. I think he just used a ready-made street model and didn't pay attention to it.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Whoever posted the Cathy cluck and the blackmailer are the same person: the blackmailer has pictures from the hidden camera(s) in the DIK mansion so it makes sense that the same person also has access to the hidden cam in the changing rooms of the gym.
It's probably the same person. OR that could've been Vinny. I doubt any of us will know until 11 or 12.

Reactions: crotch69

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Asset limitations? :unsure:

Well... Just a few doing a few minutes search (less than five).

EDIT: probably there's some hidden meaning for them drinking cum, but only Dalli can have an aswer for that.
You don't want to tell the DPC to manually create every material, especially in DAZ, do you? That's a completely useless endeavor.
Development in DAZ is already like the work of an architectural visualizer in Vray or Corona. He just arranges the assets/props around the room, sets up the lighting, camera and renders.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya is very emotional and easily judges others, especially when she is in a hopeless situation. Sometimes our emotions are not our friends
True Maya has deep trust issues and feels like she been judge her whole life that's why there Dawe, Maya can judge him all she wants he asking for it

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023

They also have either excellent cracking skills or have admin accesses. They are pitting the DIKs and the Alphas against each other, dragging the Preps into the scrum, and keeping the HOTs in the crossfire. Who it is that they really have a bone to pick is somewhat elusive. Although I'm sure it's the MC, I can't find the reason for Cathy, yet.

This is the story I want to see finished. The choose-your-own-girl-to-lay-adventure is fun but the serious story underneath has my attention. Keep trying dalli_x , I've been stealing pieces that you 'uncovered' trying to figure it out... I'm still not sure.

The MC is in the shit and it probably has everything to do with his extended birth family, but plot armor will keep him safe. Some hate him for it already and others will love him when HE figures out who he really is.

Time to hit the clutch...

There is a belief that the intro to episode 9 shows drama in Bella's house, except I don't believe that is Bella's. It really looked more like Mathew and Bianca's (assuming it isn't a reuse of assets). It would fit, if the locale is correct. Has anyone ever done a deep dive on this? ElectronicRoberts ?

One more gear...

What's the thoughts about the upcoming mega blowout that will get everyone together and (reasonably?) peaceful while the awareness is raised for Jill's cause? Sage planted that seed in Ep9, MC is a master party planner, and an outdoor festival would certainly suit Jill's needs.

Setting the cruise...

Maybe this will be some new fodder for discussion?

Omen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes