bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I cant believe episode ten is almost here
Man I'm excited.

I Can't wait to see how the throuple develops this episode
I hope there are some romantic moments
Apparently, this is the real Doctor Joshy, who ended up treating patients at his clinic and now he can finally go into his account and write from his estate.
Look... no madness, just a man waiting for a new episode.
I’m glad my theory about Doctor Joshy is confirmed. :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Meanwhile, the Maya's wild side
View attachment 3130904
View attachment 3130912 View attachment 3130913
I love a sluty lesbian daughter of religious father :love::devilish:
That was not bad. The development that Maya gets from Episode 8 onwards is incredible, we see her come out of her shell. It's funny, I used to think that "the shy girl comes out of her shell" would be Jill's thing, but unfortunately I was wrong.
True Maya has deep trust issues and feels like she been judge her whole life that's why there Dawe, Maya can judge him all she wants he asking for it
No wonder, living with degenerate father make her like this. But hope she can change.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Goddamn, if we say average size is 5 inches, 144 x 5 = 720 inches

720 inches = 18 meters of penis, that pussy looks like a rotten apple
Dude, pussy doesn’t work like that. :KEK:
Otherwise, you wouldn’t be able to deal with women after pregnancy.:WeSmart:
They, like any other part of the body, have a tendency to recover.:KEK:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
What's the thoughts about the upcoming mega blowout that will get everyone together and (reasonably?) peaceful while the awareness is raised for Jill's cause? Sage planted that seed in Ep9, MC is a master party planner, and an outdoor festival would certainly suit Jill's needs.
I don't think there will be any big parties in the future where all the LIs will be present.
Most likely MC will still hang out with the fraternity and HOTs, which increases the chance of Jill and Bella cheating.
I assume there will be a lot of freeroams where your LI will be absent for various reasons and there will be a big temptation to cheat.
The hardest part is Jill and Bella's ways. They won't be hanging out with MC and his bros.
It will be harder with Sage because she will be the center of the party all the time, but there will probably be some freeroam at a strip club where MC will be working and there will be a chance of cheating.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
It's asset limitations, or that would be my best bet.

Like there's plenty for you're average fucky, fucky scenes, but a lot of small stuff is missing so I think he's trying to make do. Do you remember the HUGE cards, or the HUGE bottles of champagne that look comically out of place? I think something similar is going on. Things as in objects tend to not play that well with these models for some reason, and I also think the library is quite limited.
Well, sometimes you have to dig deeper into the past of the DPC itself to find this and that.
Link to the bottle of champagne from the preps party ... and Tommy's favorite game from DIK's party from EP4.
All in one asset. Ready to use. ;)

01-fg-evening-room-bundle-daz3d.jpg

Why did I mention DPC's past?

Because this is Ana's room from Acting Lessons. :sick:

ep5_ana1.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Too fast? Opens the way to multiple orgasms...

Omen
I'd like Maya and MC to fuck there on the couch while the others were around. Maya would have a hard time holding back.
It would be so hot.
Well we have tents in the next episode.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do not pass go do not collect $200 fake simp
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Haha
Honestly i have tried to forget about episode nine as much as possible
Now I have to go back to get that scene
But I'm worried that will tip the throuple balance in Maya's favour
I don't want that I want everything to be equal

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
They also have either excellent cracking skills or have admin accesses. They are pitting the DIKs and the Alphas against each other, dragging the Preps into the scrum, and keeping the HOTs in the crossfire. Who it is that they really have a bone to pick is somewhat elusive. Although I'm sure it's the MC, I can't find the reason for Cathy, yet.

This is the story I want to see finished. The choose-your-own-girl-to-lay-adventure is fun but the serious story underneath has my attention. Keep trying dalli_x , I've been stealing pieces that you 'uncovered' trying to figure it out... I'm still not sure.

The MC is in the shit and it probably has everything to do with his extended birth family, but plot armor will keep him safe. Some hate him for it already and others will love him when HE figures out who he really is.

Time to hit the clutch...

There is a belief that the intro to episode 9 shows drama in Bella's house, except I don't believe that is Bella's. It really looked more like Mathew and Bianca's (assuming it isn't a reuse of assets). It would fit, if the locale is correct. Has anyone ever done a deep dive on this? ElectronicRoberts ?

One more gear...

What's the thoughts about the upcoming mega blowout that will get everyone together and (reasonably?) peaceful while the awareness is raised for Jill's cause? Sage planted that seed in Ep9, MC is a master party planner, and an outdoor festival would certainly suit Jill's needs.

Setting the cruise...

Maybe this will be some new fodder for discussion?

Omen
My guess is Burke, the hidden camera looks more like CCTV than an actual spycam, and from other games I know that DAZ has assets for spycams, so it's a deliberate choice from DPC to have the camera look like CCTV, Burke would have access to the college supplies, including replacement security cameras.

As for your other question, I think Jill's awareness campaign event will be at the Royce house in the Lynette picture. MC on Jill route hasn't linked the house he saw on the date (and is on Jill's picture) with the Lynette picture and MC who didn't go on the date with Jill needs a chance to link it together too, so MC on all routes at some point has to go to that house to link the Royces to Lynette.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7thOmen and dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes