Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
DPC visits this thread, but he doesn't identify himself and there are reasons for that. But this thread gives DPC the ratings of most players. This is a source of information for him. He wrote it himself so that he enjoys reading the opinions and theories of the players and that he thinks it's a shame so that he can't join in the discussion.

DPC is here in the thread.
why he cant type? i dont think he doesn't have access to his account he could just type

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Interesting detail when Sage is present at the Maya Heist.

The original legend that MC and Maya are a couple is presented only to Patrick, when Maya introduces MC to him as her boyfriend. (The Sage/Derek legend crumbles in seconds due to his inappropriate behavior)
During dinner, Helen doesn't know about this - no one told her about that Maya/MC are a "couple".
Helen think that Sage and MC are dating, telling them that they are a lovely couple, when everyone saying Thanksgiving speech.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I've gotten this scene regardless of whether Sage is my current girlfriend or not, but in her route it's more iconic. Helen seems to see MC/Sage clicking well together, Helen sees everything. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Patrick's paranoia increases by one point at Sage presence, and he sees that something is wrong.

Or maybe DPC is hinting at his favorite option. ;)

Next, one unique moment was added for Sage path. Which brought emotional satisfaction for me. When Sage says what she is grateful for, she first, as usual speaks for great friends and being able to open for them, and next:

View attachment 3185203

And flirting with legs
View attachment 3185205

This is a small detail, but a very strong and powerful moment from Sage, showing that she is serious with MC now and have real feelings. DPC did a really great job on Sage branch.
The Sage recognition of romance arc is amazing in this episode. Very heartwarming and appreciated.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Just to clarify: I understand when you Josy fans don't agree or take offense when I say something you don't like. As I've known you both for a while I'll try to be clearer.

My criticism about the fact that Josy regressed as a character from episode 9 onwards is based on the scenario where my MC does not have a romance with Josy unlike your MC.

I'm not criticizing the way the DPC is approaching Josy when she's in a relationship with the MC. I'm criticizing how Josy acts when the MC has already rejected her from the beginning.
I understand what you mean. Josy has become more and more anxious from EP8 onwards and the highlight is the conversation with Oscar in EP9. But there are reasons for that.

Josy goes from being in love before EP8 to being in love in EP8. Then there's the whole situation with Maya. She got scared so that she would lose Maya and the MC. Then in EP9 comes the idiot Oscar, who puts the idea into Josy's head so that she is boring. But the MC can choose Josy and Maya at the end of EP9. What does Josy say? That she can't believe it. The little one is stunned that MC chose Josy and Maya.

But when the MC goes to Josy in EP10, then the MC makes Josy feel so that he chose Josy and Maya because he loves both of them as they are and not as he wants them to be. They build a pillow fort together. An Oscar or Tommy wouldn't do that for their girls.

Josy and Maya have already blossomed during Thanksgiving and the most important thing is for all 3 to sleep in the tent. We see how Josy and Maya's relationship began in EP4 and in EP10, this relationship is expanded into a three-way relationship in an honest and equal way.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I understand what you mean. Josy has become more and more anxious from EP8 onwards and the highlight is the conversation with Oscar in EP9. But there are reasons for that.

Josy goes from being in love before EP8 to being in love in EP8. Then there's the whole situation with Maya. She got scared so that she would lose Maya and the MC. Then in EP9 comes the idiot Oscar, who puts the idea into Josy's head so that she is boring. But the MC can choose Josy and Maya at the end of EP9. What does Josy say? That she can't believe it. The little one is stunned that MC chose Josy and Maya.

But when the MC goes to Josy in EP10, then the MC makes Josy feel so that he chose Josy and Maya because he loves both of them as they are and not as he wants them to be. They build a pillow fort together. An Oscar or Tommy wouldn't do that for their girls.

Josy and Maya have already blossomed during Thanksgiving and the most important thing is for all 3 to sleep in the tent. We see how Josy and Maya's relationship began in EP4 and in EP10, this relationship is expanded into a three-way relationship in an honest and equal way.
Nice bunch of words, I almost waited for the movie version of your comment to come out. A wall of text and you ignored the basics - he said he was referring to an MC that 'I already reject Josy from Ep.4'. That's why no one takes you seriously. :FacePalm:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
hi guys i need advice, what's the difference between compressed and not compressed?
does anything changed? or no difference
Compressed means the file sizes are smaller and quicker to download and unpack,
usually by making the media such as images a little less sharp.there will no gameplay differences.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Sometimes I should read better myself.:rolleyes::whistle:
To this day I don't know if you are trolling or being serious. You can read an entire library, but your brain only registers Maya, Josy, Burke and strawberry. It still pollutes the forum with these theories pulled out of your ass;

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What would happen if we knew which account DPC was hiding behind?

- Shitstorm because of AL
- Shitstorm because of BaDIK
- Unfulfillable demands for BaDIK
- unintentional spoilers from BaDIK

If I were DPC, which I'm not, then I wouldn't identify myself here in the thread.

DPC also communicates with us. Just not in the thread, but via BaDIK. I've already noticed 3 things about how he wants to make me understand something. Once in EP9 and twice in EP10.
The person who is actually dpc is the one who is the most hostile and sows the most disinformation in order to just start shit in here. Figure that one out and you've got dpc.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Say what now? Did you not pay attention to that flashback? Jade found out she couldn't have kids. Burke then jumped into his work. Forgettin about his family. Even stated he didn't want to adopt and gave Jade shit over it. Then he even said he didn't want to raise someone else's kids. Saying that they were broken anyway.

Burke is the bully, not Jade.
Stephen is a bastard, but what created Stephen?
The situation with his wife and her infertility, adopted kids he didn't want,because he want his own. The boss who fired him because Stephen didn't want to break the law. And most importantly, why did he end up seeing a psychotherapist? Because there is no one to talk to. Jade doesn't even want to talk to him. Jade generally prefers not to talk when something happens because she doesn’t want it - she prefers to scream and push on people.
Remember all the scenes where Stephen and Jade were shown. It was Jade who acted aggressively.
It was Jade who yelled at MC and said that she would fail him because he rejected her advances.
And her reaction to the breakup was as aggressive as possible, although there was no need for this - this is nothing more than an affair and fun for a student who decided to try with a mature woman, as for her, to take revenge on her husband and get good sex. It can't even be called a "breakup." Just like Jade's behavior in this situation is "mature". It is not difficult to conclude that Jade's personality is extremely toxic.
As a fellow Josy lover I don't blame him but you know it could be far worse there could be a Josy army saying Alady like me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:HideThePain:
Hey, don't knock it just so soon. Maybe Josy will undergo a miraculous change somehow in the future, like a complete change from what she is now... like a whole new character.
I've long hoped that Josy would get her own personal story arc and character development, but no. She's still tied to Maya's story and it's probably too late. DPC has given each character a personal arc and is doing a long-term play with it, we have about ~6 episodes left. It’s unlikely that he’ll cram anything in, there’s not to much episodes left.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Stephen is a bastard, but what created Stephen?
The situation with his wife and her infertility, adopted kids he didn't want,because he want his own. The boss who fired him because Stephen didn't want to break the law. And most importantly, why did he end up seeing a psychotherapist? Because there is no one to talk to. Jade doesn't even want to talk to him. Jade generally prefers not to talk when something happens because she doesn’t want it - she prefers to scream and push on people.
Remember all the scenes where Stephen and Jade were shown. It was Jade who acted aggressively.
It was Jade who yelled at MC and said that she would fail him because he rejected her advances.
And her reaction to the breakup was as aggressive as possible, although there was no need for this - this is nothing more than an affair and fun for a student who decided to try with a mature woman, as for her, to take revenge on her husband and get good sex. It can't even be called a "breakup." Just like Jade's behavior in this situation is "mature". It is not difficult to conclude that Jade's personality is extremely toxic.
That doesn't make Jade a bully. When they found out she couldn't have children, what did he do. He distanced himself, by throwin himself into his work. Did he try to comfort her? No. He even told the therapist that he didn't know what to do, so he hid in his work. So, she is the product of what he did to her. Or should I say, of what he didn't do.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That doesn't make Jade a bully. When they found out she couldn't have children, what did he do. He distanced himself, by throwin himself into his work. Did he try to comfort her? No. He even told the therapist that he didn't know what to do, so he hid in his work. So, she is the product of what he did to her. Or should I say, of what he didn't do.
I don’t justify him for withdrawing himself from everything. His mistake is that he supported this marriage and didn't file for divorce, because this is not what he wanted from life. But maybe Jade has always had this behavior?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Nice bunch of words, I almost waited for the movie version of your comment to come out. A wall of text and you ignored the basics - he said he was referring to an MC that 'I already reject Josy from Ep.4'. That's why no one takes you seriously. :FacePalm:
I essentially didn't ignore it. The key message for me was that he wrote that Josy's character regressed in EP9. I agreed with him on this. It doesn't matter if the MC is on their path or not.

After that I just decorated it a bit. But the problem that saynotoNTR raises affects all girls and not just Josy. My MC is also exposed to other girls' emotional fluctuations. In IRL you can't control other people's feelings, you can only accept them and deal with them according to your own personality. Nothing else happens in BaDIK.

Is it so unusual for a girl to fight for the guy she loves? No actually not. Also, DPC prepared us for this through something Isabella said in EP2. The MC is the women's issue. Every girl wants a bit of MC.

Sorry if I write this. But I find it hypocritical that all the other girls are allowed this, but the girl who has had the longest crush on the MC is not allowed this. Double standards, I hate that like the plague.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes