dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
Ok, this has obviously been discussed before, multiple times i'm sure... but the thread is too big.

Bella and Jill three-way relationship. What are your thoughts?

1. Impossible.
2. Possible but unlikely.
3. Likely.
4. Hell yeah it's happening!

Reactions: ddf

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Ok, this has obviously been discussed before, multiple times i'm sure... but the thread is too big.

Bella and Jill three-way relationship. What are your thoughts?

1. Impossible.
2. Possible but unlikely.
3. Likely.
4. Hell yeah it's happening!
Well since Bella got so upset when she found cathy's panties in her car (sharing is not her thing)
And since Jill is so brand new about the whole thing (with no suggestion of kinks whatever)
And since bi's are not nearly as common irl as dpc suggests
And since in my extensive life exprience, I have known only 1 throuple, and even though each did it with each, they did not all do it together. I guess that's why they call it being intimate.

Threesomes being mostly a horndog fantasy,
Impossible

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Well since Bella got so upset when she found cathy's panties in her car (sharing is not her thing)
And since Jill is so brand new about the whole thing (with no suggestion of kinks whatever)
And bi's are not nearly as common irl as dpc suggests

Impossible
I'm extremely bored so I'll respond to this.

I would like to agree with you. I also agree about the bisexual comment.

However.

It's hinted at, that Jill may be sort of attracted to Bella. They have a very weird conversation in Bella's bed (after Cathy leaves) and Bella isn't happy about something in the past that makes her uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed as Jill.

If you break up with Jill because you went with Bella, Jill can have a break up scene where she does not tear up MC's photo - she still considers the possibility that MC is her destiny.

Bella feels extremely bad about how she's treated Jill with MC, because they were both dating MC at the same time. Bella knows about it, Jill doesn't.

Jill and Bella have an extremely close relationship.

This *might* open up an avenue where they're both dating MC at the same time, later on down the road. Maybe not like the Maya and Josy throuple, exactly. But perhaps a version of it.

Aug 29, 2023
whether i like maya or not, is not matter, I have now have all the puzzles in place, and I can honestly make the conclusion of Maya weak explanation, that " You should trust your parent "
its makes her look like an idiot.
When you live with a dysfunctional family, you grow to think this is “normal.” Even if you know it’s not—even if you have friends, and you see their family dynamics and know it’s not normal. I should add that dysfunctional families tend to discourage outside relationships for precisely this reason—deep down they know they’re not normal, and don’t want their kids’ friends’ parents calling Child Services on em.

My abused students went out of their way to hide the fucked-up things going on at home, and when they were found out, made plenty of excuses for them. Abused or not, they love their parents. But it’s the best thing for Child Services to step in and get those parents to stop.

dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
And since bi's are not nearly as common irl as dpc suggests
And since in my extensive life exprience, I have known only 1 throuple, and even though each did it with each, they did not all do it together. I guess that's why they call it being intimate.
As you say those are 'irl' considerations, so these points are irrelevant to the game.

It's hinted at, that Jill may be sort of attracted to Bella. They have a very weird conversation in Bella's bed (after Cathy leaves) and Bella isn't happy about something in the past that makes her uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed as Jill.

If you break up with Jill because you went with Bella, Jill can have a break up scene where she does not tear up MC's photo - she still considers the possibility that MC is her destiny.

Bella feels extremely bad about how she's treated Jill with MC, because they were both dating MC at the same time. Bella knows about it, Jill doesn't.

Jill and Bella have an extremely close relationship.

This *might* open up an avenue where they're both dating MC at the same time, later on down the road. Maybe not like the Maya and Josy throuple, exactly. But perhaps a version of it.
Agreed. While i still think it's unlikely, there are definite hints, though they could just be red herrings. It would be a bit shitty though if these obvious hints would lead nowhere.

It is hard to imagine such an arrangement with those two characters, it would stretch suspension of disbelief way too thin probably.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
the interlude was a brilliant move, it made everyone swallow the transition from 6/7 months to 11 months without much objection

well done DPC!!! :WeSmart:
He himself indirectly mentioned that he needed to do an interlude to take a break from the main part of the story.
Even now, Zoey's role is unclear. The role of romantic rival can be (and is) successfully played by Josy.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
He himself indirectly mentioned that he needed to do an interlude to take a break from the main part of the story.
Even now, Zoey's role is unclear. The role of romantic rival can be (and is) successfully played by Josy.
Zoey feels like a future cheat bait/land mine character to mess up your current LI path. If that’s true it remains to be seen. Hopefully she’s more than that and has a proper LI path.

Reactions: Vill3m and Saxafran

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Zoey feels like a future cheat bait/land mine character to mess up your current LI path. If that’s true it remains to be seen. Hopefully she’s more than that and has a proper LI path.
Josy can be cheater bait too. Just like Maya, Riona, Lily and many other girls. Except that Zoey can be a universal girl for cheating in all ways at the same time, not for some special ones (like, for example, to cheat with Josy you probably need to have "feelings for Josy").
To summarize, her scenes in the story are a bit disappointing, despite the excellent and emotional backstory. There's just too little of her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes