Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Actually I googled it. The proper spelling is Josie.

I mean I know I'm not a Psychologist but I think I have just as much right to make up spellings as DPC does
its how Josy identify the proper spelling of her name

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Episode 11 - Preview #1: Lana

Here we go! The first preview for episode 11.
Enjoy!
View attachment 3371343
Interesting. Does Lana pray or does Lana ask a person for something? This isn't in the Royce Villa either. I think it's for Lana to ask someone for something.

Let's take a look at the reflections. Oh my God. The flashback could be from about 10 years ago. In an area that is familiar to us, but which was renovated within the 10. It's not that unusual to renovate and treat yourself to new furniture. 10 years is a long time. You will be surprised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: mike_ch and Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Interesting. Does Lana pray or does Lana ask a person for something? This isn't in the Royce Villa either. I think it's for Lana to ask someone for something.

Let's take a look at the reflections. Oh my God. The flashback could be from about 10 years ago. In an area that is familiar to us, but which was renovated within the 10. It's not that unusual to renovate and treat yourself to new furniture. 10 years is a long time. You will be surprised.
Bella's house doesn't have wallpaper

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DPC explains how he writes the characters. He draws on his past experiences with many friends and girlfriends. He writes his texts with intuition and empathy for the characters and the situation.
View attachment 3371451

His music is also important, which he chooses and he does it carefully. Music even has an influence on numerous physical processes in the body: it changes the heartbeat, influences breathing rate and blood pressure and affects muscle tension and hormonal balance. Music can also trigger different feelings.

DPC stimulates us visually and acoustically. If the player then feels empathy for the character and the situation, this can trigger strong emotions. You don't have to be a psychologist to know this.
This tactic doesn't work here, the F95 brigade just laughs at everything. :LOL:

So Marley300 is right, this happened at Isabella's.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes