iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I though Sage was 21??
yes, 21 is circa 20
in my country " ~ " this mean: circa. sorry if i misunderstand something

My current thinking is that Nick still talks to Vinny like any other friend. He tells him what goes on at the mansion completely innocently. Vinny has betrayed the DIKs and it's going to be a real shock to Nick when the truth comes out.

How many characters' ages and birthdays do we know btw? MC turns 19 in September, Maya's and Derek's birthday is May 5th and some ages are seen on Swyper, but is there anything else?
yes, they were friends before diks, so probably they keep the friendship. however i think Nick dont tell everything to vinny. they speak about interesting things, like Cathy post from dik laptop. and they dont speak things like, what is the password to the dik safe. i think dpc would love creating a situation, where Nick looks like a traiter, but Nick did not give any relative info to vinny, so kind of innocent, but Tommy will call him traiter and want him drop out.

well, we dont know much ages and bdays. but we know the collage is 3 year long. we know mc is in first year. we know Sage is in her last year. 2 year difference.
ofc only if Sage didnt failed a semester.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
May 31, 2024
well, we dont know much ages and bdays. but we know the collage is 3 year long. we know mc is in first year. we know Sage is in her last year. 2 year difference.
ofc only if Sage didnt failed a semester.
Is it said in the game that B&R is 3 years? Generally speaking university is 4 years in the USA. Some do finish faster and others finish slower based on courseload/working outside of school though. Most people are 18-22 or 19-23 in university. So I assumed sage is 22 or 23.

Reactions: iamcomming

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
  • Sad
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
There is still no way to bang her on Jill path ? I could have give up Sage , Josy, Maya or any other LI for Bella as long as it is not Jill.
Jill and Bella have mutually exclusive "first times". Unlike those other sluts*, they won't go all the way until you commit. So it's either Jill losing her virginity, or Bella making love for the first time in a long time. But not both.
Milton, could you imagine the sheer devastation of taking Jill's virginity... but then running off with her best friend? The bench scene would be even more heartwrenching :cry:
* they aren't sluts, I was just making a joke :HideThePain:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Jill and Bella have mutually exclusive "first times". Unlike those other sluts*, they won't go all the way until you commit. So it's either Jill losing her virginity, or Bella making love for the first time in a long time. But not both.

Milton, could you imagine the sheer devastation of taking Jill's virginity... but then running off with her best friend? The bench scene would be even more heartwrenching :cry:
* they aren't sluts, I was just making a joke :HideThePain:
That render would be horrible. TBH, I don't think I could actually do it in game (not even to see everything), my poor Jillybean. :cry::cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
There is still no way to bang her on Jill path ? I could have give up Sage , Josy, Maya or any other LI for Bella as long as it is not Jill.
Well Jill and Bella are more of "commit to this girl before you get any reward" deals. Maya and Josy were basically relationship building from literally the first scene in the game, and their path is kind of a commitment all in it's own, locking you out of a few choices and making you feel like dog shit if you pick a different path in episode 8 by having them act extremely heartbroken.

Sage started under the premise of fuck buddies to help her destress while trying to work out what to do with her cheating boyfriend, but winds up being serious later.

Jill is basically as vanilla as it gets and you kinda need to dedicate a lot to her to get her and that's why she only sleeps with the MC on her route (she was literally a virgin, and the only real virgin in the game lmao), and Bella has morals that she has extreme trouble getting rid of. Bonus points that Jill considers Bella sleeping with the MC to initially be an act of betrayal cuz she knew Jill was interested in him. And likewise, Bella wants you to drop any pretense of a relationship with her anyway if you pursue Jill because Jill is her best friend and she wants her to be happy first.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Milton, could you imagine the sheer devastation of taking Jill's virginity... but then running off with her best friend? The bench scene would be even more heartwrenching
I know you didn't ask me, BUT... You know what's the weirdest thing? That this can happen in real life, and it's surprising that DPC didn't think about it... I'm not saying it should be done, but it's definitely a possibility...

• Sad
Reactions: Milton749

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
what about Troy he shouldn't be left out :Kappa: :LOL:
Troy is ugly
I don't think Troy would be happy with that. Although to be honest I thought zoey would go first, well it looks like you are finally healing.:Kappa:
View attachment 3909658
Out of jokes, Sage always go first, Zoey the second. But I wouldn't mind them together:sneaky:
You know what I would like to see, sage use this hairstyle one more time.

screenshot0001.png
Me too, but with an asset upgrade. Look how ugly the quality is, this asset is very old.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm on it.
This will get him here.
His precious Divine Quinn being used as a sex toy.

View attachment 3910217
ep8_reward_cr_6.png
There aren't just welts from getting her ass spanked, they're also tally marks, keeping track of how many times she's made MC cum :devilish:
Why Quinn? Do we know anyone else who likes lollipops? Milton749 seen anyone around with one?
Yeah maybe I can think of one.

Lily/Mona was top of the wish list. But Lily/Sage is #2.

Trying not to get my hopes up here. :cautious:, But I'm daring to dream. :p

View attachment 3910225
I actually forgot about Lily :HideThePain:
That's more plausible instead of Quinn again. Sorry KARAMBA!

4.80 star(s) 1,544 Votes