koraline_pola

Dec 25, 2020
Season 1 mostly presents the main characters and starts the story. It doesn't really start until towards the end of the first season. This game takes its time to tell the stories.
The UI is the same throughout the series. He did experiment with it in the Interlude episode but fans didn't like it. It's a pretty standard UI for this type of game, IMO.
The free roam gets much better in season 2. I especially enjoy the free roam parties.
I feel it's definitely worth it if you're in it for the story and characters, and like visual novels. And he keeps adding more types of mini-games that I personally really enjoy.
The deeper I go into it the more I see what you're talking about. It's really engaging and I feel like my choices really matter, or I'm just deluding myself. I'm curious though, does my affinity toward one character and my choices toward them change something with the other LI? Or is it a few lines that are different?

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
The deeper I go into it the more I see what you're talking about. It's really engaging and I feel like my choices really matter, or I'm just deluding myself. I'm curious though, does my affinity toward one character and my choices toward them change something with the other LI? Or is it a few lines that are different?
It definitely changes their behavior and attitude towards you. That's why once you have to choose, you need to play more than 1 path if you like more than 1 girl.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
You know, comparing these two games, we can make erroneous conclusions.
Yes, on the one hand, these are two games by the same developer, but we must not forget that the games are created in completely different genres.
"Acting Lessons" is a psychological thriller, and "Being a Dik" is more of a melodrama.
All the events in "AL" fit into the logical framework, the laws of the genre.
But nothing yet indicates that the events in the "BaDIK" will take such a gloomy turn.
Well, I hope so.

Hopefully it won't happen. I kind of like most of the LIs in the game so it would be a shame to kill them.
I'm ready to kill for Rio.

1000000512.gif

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Dont know why all of you are talking about static renders and how they matter for a release date. They dont.

If he is working on static renders, he can create about 300-400 A WEEK, even way more when he focusses only on them. But he is just making them if it fits his workflow. If he would create static render art until december we would easily have more than 10000 static renders for the episode, yeah i know... when he is talking about static renders in his DEV reports everyone is thinking they are kinda "meaningful" but they arent. In the first two months of this DEV cycle he created about 400 static renders only... 3 months later he broke the 3000 render mark in may. So he created about 2500 static renders in 3 months all while working on other things too. Creating static renders doesnt take much time for DPC, only some special renders do, when there are a lot characters in them and such, but those are rare.

Writing does take a lot more time, he is writing scenes and creating the art for them afterwards... when he is feeling it.

The animations are the only timekeeper. No new numbers about animations, no possible predisction for a release date, simple as that, static renders dont mean anything.

Just as a reminder... late july DPC had created 3700 static renders. 5 weeks later we hit the 5000 mark. And he was doing other things too in this time. Writing, filling up the animation queue and such... so yeah, forget about static renders once and for all they cant tell you when a release is happening.

*edit* he is creating static renders in "phases" and stops for a while after, or is slowing down on static renders a lot until he has written a lot new stuff and did take care of coding and animations.... creating static renders is more like a lunch break thing to him. Filling the time when its suitable.

Mar 9, 2019
WaWaWait! There is a Jill+Bella path ??
No... as of yet, but should the future holds such a possibility you can be assured we will find it.
what the fuck is your problem if ya just keeping trash talking that game, gtfo
Easy there bub, she's a little grumpy and mean but it's merely how she copes, kind of like Quinn. Hehe. Rest assured, she is a valued member of our splendid community. Play nice, please.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Only predicted at the moment, if you choose Bella over Jill in ep 8 then in ep 9 there is an option to kiss Jill, some people theorise that this could lead to a throuple option, but it might just lead to Jill trying to steal MC off Bella.
If you choose Belladonna route,then you can't get back to Jellybean and their friendship will be spoiled! Better not tempted to Belladonna route(help her in house chores and other activities)but choose Jellybean route for better in future upcoming episodes(y)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If you choose Belladonna route,then you can't get back to Jellybean and their friendship will be spoiled! Better not tempted to Belladonna route(help her in house chores and other activities)but choose Jellybean route for better in future upcoming episodes(y)
What if I don't like Jill and only play her route in case Bianca isn't available on the others route?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: godkingxerxes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For now in the game the opposite is more true, apparently Jill might decide not to give up and not lose hope on mc, while Bella leaves the way clear for Jill despite the disappointment

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
What if I don't like Jill and only play her route in case Bianca isn't available on the others route?
What a player! :unsure: Bianca! If u being in a relationship with Jillybean then you could have been know about Bianca's love buddy cheating behind the door! Well, you trying to cross Jillybean,Belladonna and going with Bianca? Why don't you think about a route of 4sum!!(Belladonna+Jillybean+Bianca+MC)o_O:unsure:

Rockshark

Jun 14, 2020
I found an interesting poll DPC made for the Episode 3 threesome with Riona and Quinn.
In this poll DPC showed 20 threesome positions for patreons to choose.
The cool thing is that these 20 positions are used in many scenes in the game.
Here are the ones that I found. If I miss any please tell me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I found an interesting poll DPC made for the Episode 3 threesome with Riona and Quinn.
Good dedication to the post there. I salute you.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

This week, I finished posing the static renders for what was written for the free roam event, which I've been working on for several weeks. I still have ~10 scenes left to write and create art for before it's done - some of those scenes are rather long, too - but I have moved on to other areas of the episode for the time being to continue creating art while I have a great flow doing so.

Multiple normal scenes that are written have been waiting for art, and I've been working on them for the remainder of the week. I've posed several animations, but this week's work has mainly been static render work.

I haven't checked how many renders this episode has in quite a while, but I checked it this week and was pleasantly surprised. Counting the 400+ renders in the render queue, episode 11 currently has 4968 static renders.

That's a big number, especially considering I'm nowhere near done. I have lots of main girl content to write and create art for. We'll see the final tally when the episode is complete, but with less than 1000 renders to match the size of episode 10, it will shoot over.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
That 2025 release date is coming boys:

View attachment My Project_0.mp4

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The one thing I'm taking away from this post is we need more threesomes to make use of these unused positions.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes