Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I wouldn't be so sure about that unless you get her to rehab at some point :p
This time around, if name88's MC ever found himself in [Quinn's] locked room with weird pictures, he'd probably shoot the fellow hostage instead of his captor :LOL:

I told you brehs

The power of the sideboobs know no bounds.

:unsure:
Gotta admit, Sage's bust-to-waist ratio is phenomenal. (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The thing is with Maya her first big step was telling us that she had a girlfriend and that probably wasn't an easy thing to tell the MC as he had become a friend and probably at the back of her mind worried that he like many others would judge her for that. And now secondly we weren't in a relationship with Maya sure we were close to it but it was more like fooling around and honestly she didn't have to tell us anything but she did. Maya, when the next update comes out, will probably be really down about the whole situation as she was clearly falling for the MC so it's just as bad on her as it is with the MC.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I hope that DPC doesn't throw Maya under the bus with the influence from other guys from Patreon that don't care about her. And yeah, that info screen in the end when he wrote that he don't trust her anymore is just sad :(
He's not. All the girls have their goods and bads like in real life.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I hope that DPC doesn't throw Maya under the bus with the influence from other guys from Patreon that don't care about her. And yeah, that info screen in the end when he wrote that he don't trust her anymore is just sad :(

Maya hang in there sweet girl :)
I'm sure there is gonna be a route/choice for that, completely ending a Maya romance on that play through.

I hope we get a threesome route with her and josy... But then again, given how that ended up last time... Ehhh..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes