johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is the best way to access all content to have three saves, one for a dik route, one for neutral, and one for chick.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I just hope they ain't always going to be now joined at the hip.
They didnt invent the double sided dildo for nothing ... gives a new meaning to MaJo
Of course they gonna be joined at the lower lips, thats what lesbos do...

Reactions: Iruna.

Apr 5, 2020
Question regarding affinity. if i choose 4 CHICK options and 2 DIK option will that equal to a CHICK affinity or a neutral affinity? Cause i'm trying to get the shower scene with Jill and also not reject Jade. Thanks!

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is the best way to access all content to have three saves, one for a dik route, one for neutral, and one for chick.
I have at least 12 saves. :ROFLMAO: Even within main three routes you will find choices that will impact storyline. I do not think you can have full experience with only three "main" routes. I guess it depends on how curious you are what would happen if.... . ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm presently going through all 3k posts on this forum because of quarantine, currently on page 1420 and the special render on post #28,390 is real nice. Anyway, back to reading

lol @ the amount of accounts with 1-5 posts asking for updates or saves
Tell me your joking o_O .
Oh god, I don't even know you but you got me worried about your future mental wellbeing.

Coriolan stepped in in the nick of time and saved the day.
Everyone please admire how he managed to reproduce Bella's face. Amost as impressive as Casmyr's deed :LOL:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Question regarding affinity. if i choose 4 CHICK options and 2 DIK option will that equal to a CHICK affinity or a neutral affinity? Cause i'm trying to get the shower scene with Jill and also not reject Jade. Thanks!
After making choices, check your status through your phone, that should give an idea. Minor choices don't matter that much, but the big ones that take a portion of the Affinity scale do matter. You'll see the DIK bar when those choices at the top of the screen, for example asking Steve what happened and talking to him loses you 1 portion of DIK Affinity. I would recommend you to go hard on CHICK and DIK on 2 saves, then going neutral, but most important one is choosing whatever you feel like for the first time. Cheers

Apr 5, 2020
After making choices, check your status through your phone, that should give an idea. Minor choices don't matter that much, but the big ones that take a portion of the Affinity scale do matter. You'll see the DIK bar when those choices at the top of the screen, for example asking Steve what happened and talking to him loses you 1 portion of DIK Affinity. I would recommend you to go hard on CHICK and DIK on 2 saves, then going neutral, but most important one is choosing whatever you feel like for the first time. Cheers
Thanks for the reply.

I'm still a bit confused though how the affinity system work. Nwei, I'll just see what happens..

Cheers!

Reactions: Zirael Q

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Can't exactly expect them to read 3000 pages of comments or to not want to express an opinion, posit a theory, or look for clarity on a certain character and/or aspect of the story.
Who needs to sift through the thread manually unless they want to like Casmyr? There's a search function for a reason. We can certainly expect people to use that. Type in whatever you want, be it "Chad gay" "Bella's husband" "Vault code" "Maya theory" or posts by "N7" for the latest update etc. and it'll be there.

If people can't be arsed to search for the things that actually interest them enough to post about it - and at least build/expand or debunk it - similarly don't expect great enthusiasm from people who've see it said before and often said better.

I'm presently going through all 3k posts on this forum because of quarantine, currently on page 1420 and the special render on post #28,390 is real nice. Anyway, back to reading

lol @ the amount of accounts with 1-5 posts asking for updates or saves
Good for you, mate (y) You can also link post numbers ala #28,390 so people can easily go to which render you are referring to. Since you're already doing the hard work as it were, if you can, throw a few likes around to posters you enjoy that aren't on the thread anymore like Fanta (who shared the render you were referring to). They'll see the alert and maybe we can bring a few of them back.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
They didnt invent the double sided dildo for nothing ... gives a new meaning to MaJo
Of course they gonna be joined at the lower lips, thats what lesbos do...
Yeah, but the thing is I'm getting at it would be unfair for their characters to be always together and not getting some content on their own. I think that won't happen till maybe later on in the season.

Reactions: pilapila3

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, but the thing is I'm getting at it would be unfair for their characters to be always together and not getting some content on their own. I think that won't happen till maybe later on in the season.
I think, it's time to sign in crisis management, or whatever the economically subject's name was. MC needs such education as salt on the one hand, based on recent experience. He will mainly gets more opportunities to see Josy (for me) or Jill (for raccoons).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think, it's time to sign in crisis management, or whatever the economically subject's name was. MC needs such education as salt on the one hand, based on recent experience. He will mainly gets more opportunities to see Josy (for me) or Jill (for raccoons).
I'm expecting a lot more Jill she hasn't had near enough content as the other girls but now that both Jill and Josy are in the same class I'm sure we will conversations between those two sure will be interesting especially if one of them is with the MC.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I'm expecting a lot more Jill she hasn't had near enough content as the other girls but now that both Jill and Josy are in the same class I'm sure we will conversations between those two sure will be interesting especially if one of them is with the MC.
After chapter 4 I fear that the game seperates the 6 main LIs more on the 3 paths :
Sage and Quinn (and the HOTs) for DIK path,
Josy and Maya for neutral path and
Isabella and Jill for chicken path.

I was a bit disappointed that "more than friends" with Josy and Maya is not available as a DIK (in a game called "Being a DIK").
I also had to replay the game as a chick (using the guide) to be able to have a shower with Jill, the last scene I was missing.

- Sage, Quinn (and the HOTs) represent the non-commttal sex just for fun which you expect for college life.

- Josy and Maya have a romantic love which may include the mc but which is likely incompatible with sexually explicit sorority life. (Imagine Quinn ordering some private time with Maya and/or Josy.) I suppose that they will run into a crisis when staying with the HOTs or they may abort the plan to get free tuition from the HOTs and look for a side job to earn the money. Since Josy is more interested in sorority life and parties than Maya (the moviebuff), it is possible that they split and both become available as separate LIs for mc again.

- Jill looks for her Prince Charming who loves her from the heart just for herself and not for her money/family. (Romantic Love) It is likely that Isabella will stop sexual activities with mc once mc has established a sexual relation with Jill. Bella won't cheat on Jill. Since Jill and mc are from opposite (incompatible) classes of society (poor worker, rich girl), in the long run their love affair will be likely unsuccessful and only temporary.

Since most players probably play as DIKs as suggested by the game title, there cannot be a "lot more Jill". Her quota is about a sixth. However if the game really splits in 3 paths it may feel like Jill has 50% or more of the content when playing the chicken path and she will also have a part in the neutral path.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
^
Since most players probably play as DIKs as suggested by the game title, there cannot be a "lot more Jill"
Why do you think that? I'm pretty sure a lot of us here play as chick or neutral. Personally I go with both chick and dick choice depend on the circumstance and if I feel like it. I end up at neutral with a little bit more toward chick.
And I think the game title mean you became a DIK member not a Dick?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Personally I think the DIK path has way more content, however, I play both for all branches because I want to experience all the content.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes