Jul 17, 2020
ahh, so Jill just got another recruit for the Blue Balls Society Club, welcome dear sir Mark Takagi!(y)

lets brace ourselves for the long wait, i thought 2 years will be enough, but after i learn it will take 14-20 episodes before the game is complete, i guess we better add another year before Jill seal the deal :ROFLMAO:

cant blame you tho, Jill is such a beauty:sneaky:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Did anyone post 7th wallpaper? I cant find it via search in thread using "10k patrons" or "seventh" etc.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I also think it's premature

above all because it seems that gradually we will be forced to make these choices, so it becomes useless to anticipate

we already had to choose between trouples and cougars, then between Jill and Sage and indirectly between Jill and the strippers ..

it's a difficult life, let's not complicate it
actually... i think that if you go with Jill that will lead to an approximation with your uncle Rusty and she will see how much Rusty as changed and matured so there will be NTR on your ass cause once you break the seal she will want to experiment around so you pick Jill and on EP10 you´re getting back to the mansion to find Jill being spit roasted by Jacob and Rusty while Jamie films and Leon streams while Tommy is like WTF DUDES, Nick masturbates and JB hold down Derek screaming to stop that is his brothers girl!

So ofc you´ll go back to your 2 friends M&J to whine and the story can restart to where it was originally intended!

Would be fun seing the gang running a train on that upstuck retarded slut but i suspect a few people might be traumatized...
* trolling alert*
due to popular demand i must clarify that this is a trolling post although if you do not pick Jill but stay friends with her you can drop her on Rusty!

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Did anyone post 7th wallpaper? I cant find it via search in thread using "10k patrons" or "seventh" etc.
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

I've been writing this week and spent a few days working on a lewd scene (writing and posing static renders and animations).

I have approximately 10-15 animations left to pose for that scene. 209 animations have been posed in total, out of which 198 are fully rendered. So far, 25620 animation frames have been rendered for episode 7.

I spent some time playtesting the episode as well, and it is shaping up in some areas while feeling incomplete in others. As it stands right now, the written content for the episode is marginally shorter than for episode 6, but I have ~15-20 scenes left to write.

I have speculated before that episode 7 will be bigger than episode 6 and now I can say for sure that it's true. How much bigger and if the end of writing the script is in sight are the real questions, and I don't know the answer yet. All I know is that the episode will include a good deal of content regardless of how you play the game.

Poll News
In poll news, there was a $30 poll for an extra wallpaper that ended in a tie between Josy and Isabella. It's the first time that a poll has ended in a tie, and I have never thought of what would be a tiebreaker. Since it would feel disrespectful to patrons who voted to call only one of them the winner, I've decided to order one extra wallpaper of both Josy and Isabella for episode 7.

There's currently a poll for $10+ patrons to choose what Maya wears in episode 7. You can participate .

10,000 Patrons reward
I'm changing the weekly days for the wallpaper reward and will include the wallpaper with my Status update instead of on Saturdays.

So, it will be Wednesdays and Friday until I run out of wallpapers from now on.

Today's wallpaper is for Josy. Enjoy!

View attachment 1021611
View attachment 1021612

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: imzahai

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I have it real bad for a video game character with whom I have a major real life connection to because of a girl I knew. Tough shit! :ROFLMAO:
Feel you brother. I actually felt quite ill when the big choice happened in AL, because I used to have a friend back in high school who had a similar story to Melissa.
Real life echoes projected onto fictional ones does feel real odd sometimes.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
actually... i think that if you go with Jill that will lead to an approximation with your uncle Rusty and she will see how much Rusty as changed and matured so there will be NTR on your ass cause once you break the seal she will want to experiment around so you pick Jill and on EP10 you´re getting back to the mansion to find Jill being spit roasted by Jacob and Rusty while Jamie films and Leon streams while Tommy is like WTF DUDES, Nick masturbates and JB hold down Derek screaming to stop that is his brothers girl!

So ofc you´ll go back to your 2 friends M&J to whine and the story can restart to where it was originally intended!

Would be fun seing the gang running a train on that upstuck retarded slut but i suspect a few people might be traumatized...
C'mon man, some of us are legit Jill fans here, no need to go all Negan on us :ROFLMAO:
Odd that search in thread didn't show that one up. 10k patrons string should've shown it immediately. Anyway, thanks :)

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Last edited:

rj677

May 30, 2020

View attachment 1029387
View attachment 1029388

Sarah is the eighth wallpaper in the 10,000 patrons wallpaper series.

Enjoy!
Wow... Unfortunately this render is probably one of the worst in the series, DPC really did Sarah dirty

Well, I guess thats what she deserves for making my Full DIK MC pay to fuck her brains out :devilish::sneaky:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Epi 7 would be great if there was a dark shadowy part of campus that Tybalt was walking through, and a bunch of masked guys grab him, and tie him to a statue out front of the entrance to B&R, and tell him, that he will never sleep with the light off again if he does anything like blackmailing anyone ever again.... That would make me happy... and Bella of course... always Bella. MILF Brigade and Sage too... that would also make me happy... Jill.. meh not so much. but hey, folks love her. I would pick her last of all the love interest choices though, and most of the side girls... even the hookers.

Reactions: holdencaulfield

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Epi 7 would be great if there was a dark shadowy part of campus that Tybalt was walking through, and a bunch of masked guys grab him, and tie him to a statue out front of the entrance to B&R, and tell him, that he will never sleep with the light off again if he does anything like blackmailing anyone ever again....
Tybalt: I have no proof but I know your stupid future boyfriend did this
Jill: Even though you have no proof I will believe you

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
oh boy :HideThePain:
she looks so much better in-game
isn't she supposed to look even better here :FacePalm:
oh i know, he just salty 'cus his patreons count went below 10k :LUL:
in Italy there is a famous quote from a comic movie in which the protagonists speak of a work of art that has been entrusted to them: "my carpenter with £ 30,000 (€ 15) does it better" :oops: :ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
oh boy :HideThePain:
she looks so much better in-game
isn't she supposed to look even better here :FacePalm:
oh i know, he just salty 'cus his patreons count dipped below 10k :LUL:
Are they suppose to look better in out of game renders? They always look worse to me, even the bonus render series, they're always lacking, it's like they're missing something.

Still though, Sarah's my girl.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes