bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
but the money slot is maxed at 5 so i don't see it happening
Might be why Quinn wants Maya broken in so bad, so one of the other girls already on it can be "promoted" to something else in the fraternity. Maybe they get pimped out as arm candy/girlfriends to a specific jock for a set amount of time after being on the menu for so long.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
"There is an option for "No"
That is literally all that needs to be said about the FANTASY of rape - that`s what it is,a fantasy.
That's more option for "HELP!" and we can see how Quinn is furious because somebody showed disobedience.
screenshot0002.png

Because Tommy talks with Quinn and is fully aware of her bordello and she - we know this for a fact - wants to hire Maya,which she most likely told Tommy,who than told Rusty...
Ockham`s Razor.

Your theory requires projection of True-evil Quinn on the real Quinn. :p
Nope. Ockham razor was until "hire Maya" part. Everything else is your projection. Quinn wouldn't discuss HOT's pledges outside HOTs. Or you can take DIK's pledges as comparison. MC didn't know who are they until he saw them. The same could be for HOTs.

The only reason Quinn would talk about Maya (not Camilla or third girl - interesting, isn't it?) with Tommy if Maya is part of the DEAL. That's why Rusty can't remember her name. Tommy probably just told him what will Quinn serve them.

Is she evil? There is no such thing as "evil" - she is more like an unscrupulous Machiavellian sociopath. The ends justify the means.

I asked my American and Canadian frens about the pledge stuff
View attachment 340997 View attachment 340998
Just like I told you shit is meant to be unpleasant and as you see even dangerous
And pledge stuff should be equal for all candidates. Quinn made sure it wasn't.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I dont trust him either,madefaker is too close to Quinn he might want to put some moves on her.

I agree with the 1st part,I think Maya is perfectly safe.

How are they puppets if they do what they agreed upon and even more than that?
Who knows maybe they are just very horny girls and can't control themselves around the MC :unsure: strike me as the one-night stand type

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm sorry, i know i'm shallow but all i can see there is a hot little pair of lips with glossy black lipstick that are probably awesome at sucking dick :giggle:
Yeah, I know. Maybe I should have uploaded pic before that. You can actually see a difference on her face.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure what drugs you're under but you and name88 should seek a different source... after reading your latest quinncentered posts, I can see Kurt Cobain raising from the grave and telling you that drugs are bad.
Quinn is just a devil, stop looking for redeeming qualities

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
sage is oh lala....

i remember what MC dad told him about her mother that her family was a millioner... i think jill was MC sister...
What if one of the choices would be to forgive an old grandma for abandoning MC's mother when she started dating Best Dad ? Enough money to attract strippers and golddiggers or pay Maya's tuition.
vir_cotto, sure you're not DPC but you probably thought of that at some point

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
For me its not about the incest. Its about the fact the mc has filthy rich grandparents who doesn't give a damn shit about him? Apparently so.. but is that truely the case i wonder.
Yes, it could be interesting to find out more about. Maybe his grandparents will play some role in the future. Someone already proposed MC could get money from them.

But if you think about that theory that his mother is maybe alive, I'm not so sure about that. She would take MC with her if that was the case, and her parents - as rich and powerful people - would do that with ease.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes