Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Speaking of which I read somewhere about this special save in order to carry over. Yet I dont see any switches or anything in Season 02 to turn that on or does that only apply to the very last save......which would bum me a little but not that big a deal
That is specifically it, when you complete the second season it saves to an Export file (not stored in the game folders) so that you can import into S3+.

Reactions: sixart

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Most of it could have been shortened to a lengthy flashback and dialogue but I guess DPC seems to always want to out do himself.
I always try to see this game many different perspective, that's why my opinion might change often over time.,
Sometimes from MC's perspective, sometimes from other character, and There is my outsider perspective as the player, who know details that I know but characters don't. And there is the Hardest one, Trying to Understand from DPC perspective. Why he did this, , What he try to achieve in the long term etc

The Zoey story a two way Perspective.

A, Me, the Player , I dont understand Why DPC bring her back. I think the game was good without her. I dont feel her return is necessary, But that's Me. I dont know I dont see the biger picture , Yet.

B, The DPC Perspective. While I don't understand why he bring her in, I can understand Why he chose this way to Bring her In .

1, lengthy flashback thats eat up a quarter of the actual episode And We start with that in episode 9. And everyone complain. :LOL:
2, or , an Actual DLC episode, that give people something play while they wait for the Main game, that they would need to wait, no matter what. - of course folks also Complain in this case too:ROFLMAO:

And He chose the less Damaging way. He gave us a game to play A DLC , while we wait for the Main Game. We would have to wait for the Main game no matter what . We would just start with a long flashback, that completely separated from the actual timeline. And would damage the overall experience of episode 9.

The reason why it would not work in Zoey case the " usual Flashback Way " because, We dont know her. Its not the same as Jill, Bella , Josy & Maya, Quinn, or the Born of Diks. We don't have connection to Zoey , us the players.

This way, he gave us the connection to Zoey , Build her character, so in the actual Main Story there will be no time to Waste on this. But as the Player we will have the knowledge and everything we need to know, as just like if she was part of the game like the rest of the cast from the get go.

Resolving this with just 20 render, and and a conversation that Say, - I went to learn surfing I meet couple of people, , it not worked out for me, I missed your big Dick, so I'm back - Which BTW , Ironically , the Summary of Interlude:ROFLMAO:.

But, it could hardly have the Same impact. I think there is a very liked phrase how people would react to that:unsure:, especially here. Hmm ? Oh, Right. "- Poor Writing - ".. And of course People would Complain:ROFLMAO:

We could avoid this if she not return at all, which bring back us to square one:ROFLMAO: We don't see the whole picture.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Speaking of which I read somewhere about this special save in order to carry over. Yet I dont see any switches or anything in Season 02 to turn that on or does that only apply to the very last save......which would bum me a little but not that big a deal
That comes with playing the game..... :oops: yeah riiight playing the game... :rolleyes:
aca12f090081a9e921615d86aca4e4f37a599813d353a79f4d4e94cece8dd512.jpg :KEK:

Jul 23, 2018
Choices offered by the developer are NOT color-coded.

Are you using a mod? Modders usually color-code choices according to their own systems. If you are using a mod, you need to ask the modder what he means by those colors.
I didn't mod it myself, I just downloaded the version for android I finally got to work. It may have already had one added into it though, idk. But thank you regardless.

Reactions: Walter Victor

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
tomorrow at 9am
There's always a tomorrow for the next 120-150 days :KEK:
I didn't mod it myself, I just downloaded the version for android I finally got to work. It may have already had one added into it though, idk. But thank you regardless.
Normally you won't find an android release without a cheat mod attached to it ( there are some btw ;) ) so if you are dead set to head dead ahead into that dead end android port... make your piece with it's consequences it not being an official release hence there will be troubles around it all the time ( personally I would really look into the eye of the zealot that thought creating an apk for BaDIK would be such a great idea... )
9821c2e2c60bf5b6aa29f87f8e8b5cb7785a22a12b7ff4920d6ea8c93822c7d1.jpg :KEK:

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018
There's always a tomorrow for the next 120-150 days :KEK:

Normally you won't find an android release without a cheat mod attached to it ( there are some btw ;) ) so if you are dead set to head dead ahead into that dead end android port... make your piece with it's consequences it not being an official release hence there will be troubles around it all the time ( personally I would really look into the eye of the zealot that thought creating an apk for BaDIK would be such a great idea... )
View attachment 1814965 :KEK:
I really only go the android route because my computers graphics card took a crap and with the chip shortage I haven't been able to replace it. So, android for now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Chip and d3philer knows whats up :KEK:
Maya from day 1 have been anti HOT and what they are about. Free tuition and escape is all she cared about. She cares about feminism, not one bit like what the HOTs are about. (Josy joining and due to MCs influence shes now more accepting but im not holding my breath)

This is one of the weak areas in the story where I dont like the writing one bit. Shit like that should stick with you, hard. Its really easy to put things together and she should be able to, that she doesn't is really weak writing to me but I know why she doesn't. DPC doesn't want her to at this point in time and its a really noticeable Doylist reason, and the in story reason (Watsonian) is "shes desperate enough that she ignores/forgets it" which is the only Watsonian reason i can come up with and i consider it extremely weak and bad writing.

Women care about safety and security a lot and they tend to not trust what men says regardless of who they are (MC in this case) but even so. At first Quinn and the Hots represent safety it but when it turned out it was as lie she ought to blow the whole thing up. Especially after Quinns comments and behavior later she should DEFINITELY have figured it out. Its not enough to break the narrative to me though. I can can forgive a lot if a character is stressed and forgetful in the moment and thats how I interpret her.
I understand what you mean. It's not that Maya trusts or believes the MC at this moment, that doesn't come until EP7.(y)

But the MC has used it to heighten Maya's senses in relation to Quinn, so that she pays more attention to what Quinn does or wants. It's not for nothing that the official Walkthrought says that the MC should warn Maya if the player likes Maya.:D

If they were men sure, you, everyone else in here and me knows that fighting is a release and resolve things. Women however dont work like that... its the complete fucking opposite among themselves. Its the nuclear option, no reconciliation possible.
It's not about reconciliation either. Maya and Quinn will never be friends. It's about making sure the HOT girls have seen so Quinn isn't untouchable. So that her hard shell can be broken. :unsure:

That's what Maya accomplished with the slap. (y)

Last edited:

memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
IDK what the general sentiment is on Arieth, but she's genuinely hilarious. The spin the dildo scene when the MC lands it on Derek, moves it to Arieth, then moves it back to Derek made me burst out laughing.
Oh man, that scene where the alphas get the "blackmail" pics and see all the pics of her with the different DIKs. Her face, then when she turns around and goes out the window (I think?).... I was dead.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
We don't know where Jonah went either. What's odd is that Jill was on the phone with a Jonathan. Maybe Jonah is also the pet name for Jonathan.:unsure:

Let's be surprised.:D
Wow, This I think , your Least Crazy theory you ever come out with. :LOL:. I'm gonna replay Interlude - , to see if there is something in this crazy theory of yours. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I respect your position. Many feel the same way. However the interlude had the complete opposite effect on me. Before the interlude, I never wanted to see Zoey ever again. After playing it, she has become the primary LI for my MC [subject to change again - I can be fickle :)].

People will always disagree on LIs. It is inevitable. I say, so what!
I respect your position as well, but I'm curious as to what you expected from Zoey before the Interlude. My feelings on Zoey didn't change after seeing her backstory, save perhaps for feeling her relationship with the MC was less serious than I had thought.

of course I don't know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... but I don't think it's "just that," Zoey is still the same, what will change as usual is how she will be perceived, what consequences her actions will have

it is a very particular passage and one that in Zoey's story has a big importance, depending on what she does she will or will not still have friends in San Diego

from what little we've seen it would seem that one of the reasons MC gave up on her was because of Emma's post, which he more or less believed by convincing himself that Zoey was moving on with her new life in San Diego, so I think that point will be one of the clarifications that will take place between the two, from that to a direct or indirect involvement of Emma I see very little struggle there

p.s. DPC is very lazy, if he creates a character he reuses it, he has done it almost every time (including Rusty's new girlfriend just to give an example)
I *think* the importance of choosing how Zoey dealt with Emma will manifest in Zoey, not in how it affected the San Diego crew directly. It will inform how she handles the MC moving on from her in Season 3, should that come to pass. A Zoey who talked Emma down will try to win the MC over by telling him how she feels and being there for him, whereas a vengeful Zoey will try to undermine her competition and seduce the MC.

That's my guess, anyway. Adding Zoey's friends to the mix on a repeated basis seems like a complete waste of time and narrative focus to me. Then again, I've disliked nearly everything DPC has done since the crossroads so I may be completely off-base. We'll see.

Eventually. :(

I like the flexibility to develop my MC's personality and watch how it affects the availability of relationships, how those relationships play out, and the differences in the interactions themselves. DPC's implementation of it might not always make sense, but I think it fits more times than not.

However, when it comes to the personalities of my MC's sexual counterparts, I'm glad they are set in stone by the author. If I had the power to turn the love interests into whatever I wanted, there's a good possibility they would all end up with very similar personalities based on my real-life preferences, and that would be boring.

So, having the power to mold Zoey's character didn't sit well with me, even if it's only in the slightest way, and I'm hoping that my influence will have little impact on her for the rest of the story and DPC gives us no further opportunities to change it.
I very much agree. One of the things I noticed about the dual-protagonist setup in Our Red String is how much less effective the romance is when you influence both sides of the relationship.

Better to make Zoey her own character and allow us to react to her as we will, but DPC insists on keeping his thumb on the scale - by forcing us to put our own thumb on it. o_O

Most of it could have been shortened to a lengthy flashback and dialogue but I guess DPC seems to always want to out do himself.
I'd argue Zoey's story would have been stronger for being shortened to a flashback. It would have conveyed the relevant information in a fraction of the time, and left us getting any additional information by interacting directly with the 'real' Zoey. That would have been far less damaging to the narrative flow AND maximized the chance of getting the player invested in Zoey's story through simple curiosity and interactivity.

Force-feeding us Zoey's backstory is the opposite of investment in my book.

And He chose the less Damaging way. He gave us a game to play A DLC , while we wait for the Main Game. We would have to wait for the Main game no matter what . We would just start with a long flashback, that completely separated from the actual timeline. And would damage the overall experience of episode 9.

The reason why it would not work in Zoey case the " usual Flashback Way " because, We dont know her. Its not the same as Jill, Bella , Josy & Maya, Quinn, or the Born of Diks. We don't have connection to Zoey , us the players.

This way, he gave us the connection to Zoey , Build her character, so in the actual Main Story there will be no time to Waste on this. But as the Player we will have the knowledge and everything we need to know, as just like if she was part of the game like the rest of the cast from the get go.

Resolving this with just 20 render, and and a conversation that Say, - I went to learn surfing I meet couple of people, , it not worked out for me, I missed your big Dick, so I'm back - Which BTW , Ironically , the Summary of Interlude:ROFLMAO:.
Well gee, maybe if DPC hadn't wasted all that time rendering sex scenes for D&G characters or @#$%@# Madame Rose then he could have introduced us to Zoey properly. That way we wouldn't have needed to overinflate her flashback to make up for DPC's lack of groundwork.

I get that DPC wanted to emphasize the surprise of Zoey's return, but I don't think this is going to work the way he wants it to.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well gee, maybe if DPC hadn't wasted all that time rendering sex scenes for D&G characters

I get that DPC wanted to emphasize the surprise of Zoey's return, but I don't think this is going to work the way he wants it to.
I beg to differ:p
BeingADIK 2022-05-17 04-14-12-57.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-05-17 04-14-34-02.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-05-17 04-15-02-81.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-05-17 04-14-47-27.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-05-17 04-15-37-48.jpg

as for whether it's worked or not as he intended, - I mean Zoey :ROFLMAO: - It's hard to judge just based on this place , would you agree? :unsure:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I beg to differ:p
View attachment 1815118
View attachment 1815119
View attachment 1815120
View attachment 1815121
View attachment 1815122

as for whether it's worked or not as he intended, - I mean Zoey :ROFLMAO: - It's hard to judge just based on this place , would you agree? :unsure:
the problem is that even if you do like the DnG sex scenes, they are the literal definition of filler content. compare DnG to the upcoming Halloween party and its obvious. even though there will be copious amounts of sex at this party and the girls and MC will be in costume, since its in real life within the story there is a chance for character growth and relationship growth and a real possibility of moving the plot forward in many cases.

DnG ultimately is an overly long daydream by the MC that amounts to nothing (but he still cant fuck Jill lol) yet took DPC a significant amount of time to produce. now if DPC had a team working around the clock to help him out with these little side projects than maybe its not so bad, but the way it stands now is that DnG took time away from the meat of the game while adding nothing significant in return. all the time DPC allocates adds up. who knows how much farther along we could be in the actual narrative or in regards to having like actual dates with the girls or whatever to feel like MC is doing relationship stuff if DPC didnt waste time on a small jerk off section.

its arguable that the time spent on the Interlude could be seen in the same vein as well.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The funny thing is some of this DnG line is so fourth wall breaking, It's subtle but it's there. :LOL:

Jill, line for example : may be we should have made different choices....
Magnar have comments here and there. :cool:

No I won't agree, on on Madame Yeah, But I always thought She is some kind of Karma for those who chose the VIP ticket. :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But, nah, DnG was legit fun(y). Everyone else is just Bitching for the sake of Bitching. Its not even Nitpicking, its legit Bitching:LOL:.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the problem is that even if you do like the DnG sex scenes, they are the literal definition of filler content. compare DnG to the upcoming Halloween party and its obvious. even though there will be copious amounts of sex at this party and the girls and MC will be in costume, since its in real life within the story there is a chance for character growth and relationship growth and a real possibility of moving the plot forward in many cases.

DnG ultimately is an overly long daydream by the MC that amounts to nothing (but he still cant fuck Jill lol) yet took DPC a significant amount of time to produce. now if DPC had a team working around the clock to help him out with these little side projects than maybe its not so bad, but the way it stands now is that DnG took time away from the meat of the game while adding nothing significant in return. all the time DPC allocates adds up. who knows how much farther along we could be in the actual narrative or in regards to having like actual dates with the girls or whatever to feel like MC is doing relationship stuff if DPC didnt waste time on a small jerk off section.

its arguable that the time spent on the Interlude could be seen in the same vein as well.
None saying it's not Filler that's not MY point. It was Good content. Some of the best episode of Supernatural, Smallville, Walking Dead, Battlestar Galactica, etc, The Mandatory Beach episodes in Animes were Fillers. :ROFLMAO:.

Madame, is not Good Content. But if it Was Envy , none would Bitch about it :ROFLMAO:. Just like nobody bitching about Nora. More Good Milf to Fuck YEAH!!!. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes