Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Why my current status maintain in DIK even if I'm only playing CHICK options? It is there any command to change that? I don't want to use the dildo helmet first.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
So finished my alternate playthrough.
The biggest question to come out of CH3 for me are:

Which friend did Bella fuck and why was it different than cheating?
What has she stopped?(The fucking of her friend?)
Did anyone else catch the look Quinn gave Bella and MC in the cafeteria?

Last edited:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Why my current status maintain in DIK even if I'm only playing CHICK options? It is there any command to change that? I don't want to use the dildo helmet first.
Take the helmet. Open the console and type:
ep3_wearHelmet=0 to remove it or 1 to wear it.
I don't know how it effects the game but at least you don't see that stupid thing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are two Chick/Dik "stats bar".
One is used for the dialogue choices across the game. The other one is used on MAIN choices across the chapters (when the big colored bar appears on screen). Like for instance choosing to beat Troy, a Main Dik choice, or simply leaving the place , a Main Chick choice, in chapter 1. You likely choose mostly/or only main DIK choices.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Things I noticed/remembered replaying an unhealthy amount of times:

*I give up on the spoiler tag, just skip this post if you haven't played yet*

1. Maya doesn't take the initiative, it's always the MC who reachs out to her; except at the end of ep1 (a pledge thing) and the kiss before he goes back home.
2. She does, however, eyeballs him, if he changes in front of her.
3. Maya implies she never broke up with anyone during lunch in ep1, which seems to contradicts her latter statement she has dated guys.
4. Jacob witness MC defending Sage at the cafeteria and, latter, immediatly leaves when they start making fun of naked MC at the frat's doorstep.
5. Rusty is willing to let MC stay at the frat house, Tommy stops him.
6. There are, indeed, a number of beautiful female classmates in gender studies 101, MC just doesn't interact with then.
7. To get the HOTs into the DIK initiation party, Tommy made Quinn an offer she could not refuse; Sage is unaware of it.
8. Derek wants to steal Quinn's clothes, but has no plan whatsoever.
9. The Burkes set a dinner date/party with Bella on friday of the first week.
10. Tommy knows Maya and is surprised to learn she's Derek's sister.
11. Maya says it's been a while since she woke up next to someone.
12. Josy says she's been lonely for the last few months.
13. The 3rd door on Bella's house (besides study and bathroom) is locked.
14. Bella estimates 3 years since a man touched her, meaning either she got frisky with the Burkes before that, or it was girls only and Mr. Burke, at most, just watched (fan art, please).
15. Maya says Josy has been ghosting her and they've been fighting.
16. Derek doesn't oppose MC and Maya dating per se, but wants her to do it "the right way".
16b. ...and he is genuinely concerned MC is also seeing someone else.
17. Jaime (one of the DIKs) says he lost his phone, before cutting to the scene where Chad reveals Arieth's photos.
18. Bella text Jill, warning MC is in the library.
19. The door Bella opens at ep3's end is internal, since on both sides there are walls and the floor
pattern is the same.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Feeling a bit duped in the end by Maya and Josy, I know there is no way they would be knowing, but shit, that feels worse than a gut punch. At least I am being honest with Maya and told her I was dating a girl when I left for home, and Josy had the courage and decency to tell me she was already in a relationship, same can't be said for Maya, who has been leading me on all the time:mad: I may have missed something, but that's the impression I got from both girls.

Time to turn to Bella?:rolleyes:

darkstrife

Dec 13, 2018
But what's wrong about posting a crash? Maybe creator will see that and fix next patch.
Android is not officially supported and not his problem. 90% of crash problems are due to the mod/switching between compressed versions/playing with console commands, and using corrupted save files from other people who used mods. A lot of these people don't even bother using search.

If I were Doc, I'd only be paying attention to people posting crash issues on Patreon

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Android is not officially supported and not his problem. 90% of crash problems are due to the mod/switching between compressed versions/playing with console commands, and using corrupted save files from other people who used mods. A lot of these people don't even bother using search.

If I were Doc, I'd only be paying attention to people posting crash issues on Patreon
Well i see. But still i doubt it's very clever to look only at Patreon.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes